my thread

Guest SKER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is there a reason why everybody knows that they suck but they still ask others if they agree???.....word of advice....if you want positive criticism try giving yourself some to begin with. it doesnt suck all that bad. i think its pretty good for 6 months...it looks like it got pelted by a horde of paintballs....very appealing to hippies.;)

Originally posted by da wizzard

i guess you been postin mass here since pg is down......ha ha ha

ahahah very funny...just to tell ur ass thats the only sketches ive posted on here so shut the fuck up....

Originally posted by noezywriter

whe you do fills liek that..learn what colors go together...

i know..i was just experimenting colors and shit...it gets boring when i do the same fills just switch it around and keep the color shcemes the same..i was just trying to mix it up.

super quick one.

http://a2.cpimg.com/image/1C/09/12801052-ccdc-028001E0-.jpg'>

Originally posted by C.O.P.S

go bak 2 b-toys!!!...........

ahah this shit is fucken hilaruis...shut the fuck up..you expect me not to be a toy and ive only been writin for 6 months..fuck man...give me time to progress

Originally posted by podrido

what do these all say???????? sker or skem?

um what do you think?????retard........i dont see no r in any of them..i write skem

Originally posted by SKEMONE

really thats funny i write skem too. there must be some sort of problem here.

oh fuck yeah theres a problem..someone else in the world is writting my name! omg what am i going to do???

Originally posted by SKER

oh fuck yeah theres a problem..someone else in the world is writting my name! omg what am i going to do???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: u think i care about some kid thats been writing for 6 months? put in some work then maybe ill make an attempt to go over your toyish shit till then practice.....

Originally posted by SKEMONE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: u think i care about some kid thats been writing for 6 months? put in some work then maybe ill make an attempt to go over your toyish shit till then practice.....

aight then..practice i shall do

Archived