Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JIVE TURKIE

Tryin a new style.. Opinions

Guest --zeSto--

the F has sharp (almost square) corners but bu the time you get to the O, all the curves are smooth.

I think it would look sharper with less negative space inside the letters.

The left cross of the T seems to just disapear too quickly under the downstroke of the S.

I think it ends too quickly and because it's so thick, it needs to re-appear after the underlap.

I'm not sure about the thin off-shoots. Maybe try keeping them all moving in the same direction or add some other twist.

hope that's what you wanted to hear.

well

i like the e..s alot.. i think you should put the f the right way amd the t looks like a y..... i like the little small o.. but with few minor tweeks it will be a nice ass style keep it up:dazed:

Well basically TFD never really painted much and depended on me to get the crew back up(THE NEW GUYS).... Then i dont think alot of the crew liked me much so i felt that maybe its best if i stay cool with the guys im cool with and back out that crew. Also it was kinda my fault i never found intrestest in going to their meetings because it was always the same motivational talk and no action. AND YES I NEED A BETTER T. Im painting it monday ill send the finished product...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ~

i like it :D

agreed

Originally posted by --zeSto--

the F has sharp (almost square) corners but bu the time you get to the O, all the curves are smooth.

I think it would look sharper with less negative space inside the letters.

The left cross of the T seems to just disapear too quickly under the downstroke of the S.

I think it ends too quickly and because it's so thick, it needs to re-appear after the underlap.

I'm not sure about the thin off-shoots. Maybe try keeping them all moving in the same direction or add some other twist.

hope that's what you wanted to hear.

:rolleyes: :cool:

jive turkies like the breaking crew? if so, you guys were really good at scribble this year. anyway, i like your letters but like zesto said, i think the f throws a whole lot off. i think the t could flow a little more too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this