Strange Ties To Sept. 11

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Anything weird happen today?? A tree fell cuz of the wind right in front of my room and was blockin the whole road... plus it was soooooo windy and the weather changed today, from hot to cold and windy i think the devils callin...:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was actually amazed at how little fanfare today has gotten.

no one has mentioned a word about it to me. i didnt see any big flags or ribbons or marines or any of that shit. and im in themiddle of philly, where you would expect that shit to be everywhere.

Nope.

thankgod.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

we had some memorial type shit at school. everyone had to go and bow their heads and listen to some bumblefuck cop speak about how lucky we are...or some shit. i forget. i was watching a bee flying around.

they did that same shit at my school. But we had a moment of silence for the entire hour when the plane sturck. That shit was kinda cool tho i got an entire peroid to sleep.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Terrorists are pieces of shit who know they not worth anything so they try to make there lives valuable from the way they die...what fucking idiots.

Originally posted by Greedy

they did that same shit at my school. But we had a moment of silence for the entire hour when the plane sturck. That shit was kinda cool tho i got an entire peroid to sleep.

we did that at my school too, ezcept it was only like a 30 sec moment of silence, then we had to play that corny "where were you when the world stopped turning" song.

New York lottery winning numbers: 9-1-1

September 12, 2002 Posted: 12:21 AM EDT

ALBANY, New York (AP) -- On the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks, a date known as 9-11, the evening numbers drawn in the New York Lottery were 9-1-1.

"The numbers were picked in the standard random fashion using all the same protocols," said lottery spokeswoman Carolyn Hapeman. "It's just the way the numbers came up."

Lottery officials won't know until Thursday morning how many people played those numbers or the total payout, she said.

For the evening numbers game, the New York Lottery selects from balls numbered zero to nine circulating in a machine at the lottery office. Three levers are pressed, and three balls are randomly brought up into tubes and then displayed.

Archived