Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jarjarbinks

cleans....

where I live we dont have transit trains. but I was wondering, who do you see up on clean trains nowadays? how often do they actually rollout? and when they do, how long do they ride? what cities even have em? obviously NY, Chi, Philly, ?????????

Originally posted by jarjarbinks

what cities even have em? obviously NY, Chi, Philly, ?????????

DC, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, SF, LA, Sacto, St Louis,

thats all i know of. I know toronto has a system and their trains look and sound a lot like old IRT trains in nyc, or at least they used to.

montreal, cleveland...

but this is a stupid topic.

you dont know who's doing them because they dont WANT you to know.

and im just going to erase any info that someone might drop in here on someone else, so i mean... whatever... ya know...

montreal toronto edmonton calgary vancouver all have transit systems.that run under and above ground. luckily im in rome where i see panels everyday.

yeah.....................stupid topic because the people that paint cleans, paint them so that no one will know. thats the idea of graf right....................dont let your name get out!!!!!!!!!!!

cleans are real nice to have in your porfolio in my opinion. nothing beats the rush. trains like local transit cars, amtracks, subway cars, vintage subway cars that railroads use for god knows what, like Long Island Express etc, are nice and will run cause they are beat and used for like storing tools or some shit, i dunno what they use em for does anyone know for certain?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this