Forbidden thoughts about 9/11

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Smart

I didn't go to work this morning , instead I laid around in bed naked while my equally naked girlie danced around throwing paper airplanes at my erect penis... then for the sex... then we both mourned as we looked at the useless pile of rubble the once mighty tower had become... then we sealed of 'ground zero' and when she gets home I'm gonna have her work on erecting a monument.

This is possibly the funniest thing i've read on 12 oz for a long time. Thank you for making my day smart, 10 out of 10.

Re: I don't like this thread much at all.

Originally posted by KaBar

I know being cynical is all cool and sophisticated, but I don't like it in this instance. When I was in the Marines, we were cynical as hell about death, but not the deaths of innocent people--we were cynical about our own possible deaths. When I think of all those people, those secretaries and janitors and file clerks and marketing interns, in agony as they burned to death in a flood of burning kerosene, it makes me feel very sick. I saw the live broadcast news feeds of people jumping to their deaths to avoid being burned alive. The chaplain of the New York City Fire Department was hit and killed by a falling person. Scores of bodies littered the area around the towers, either people blown out windows by the explosions, or people who jumped.

When I was watching it on TV, I kept thinking over and over, "Boy, these motherfuckers are going to pay out the ass for this shit."

I wish I was a fly on the wall at the interrogation rooms of the Al-Quaida section at the Eygyptian secret police headquarters. I bet those bastards beg to be killed. And I bet they wish they had never heard of Osama Bin Laden and Al-Quaida. Mother fuckers.

DAMN IT! SHUT THE FUCK UP KABAR! YOUR A GOD DAMN EUROLOGIST FOR GOD SAKE YOU EXAMINE DICKS FOR A LIVING

Archived