whats the shortest,longest,and your average times having sex?

Guest meta4

Guest cracked ass

Oddly enough, my shortest and longest times were solo missions.

The shortest was just recently, I hadn't gotten busy for a few days (which tends to decrease endurance and increase liquid volume, at my age anyway). I was at work in a house getting remodeled, everyone else was at lunch, this fly chick with great tits walked by outside on the street, with her hands behind her back like she was waiting to be handcuffed. I pictured myself tying her hands, grabbing her from behind, covering her mouth with one hand and trying out those tits with the other, and the whole time she's into it and jacking me off with her cuffed hands. I humped a wall with a handful of paper towels for all of 30 seconds with that image in my head and that was all it took.

It's a tie for the longest, about 90 minutes, both solo incidents. The first was a fight against a pot-induced BDI (boner density issue) which was successful after the marathon of flogging. The second was more noteworthy because it all took place on the turnpike at about 60 mph. I was driving in both senses. Come to think of it, I was fully clothed in all 3 situations.

More than you wanted to know, eh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

The longest I ever had sex was when I lost my virginity, because it hurt so bad and it took forever to get the damn thing in the damn hole. It probably lasted around 30 mins, but the first 15 felt like HOURS. The shortest was with this coke head, insomniac guy I used to date.. He was 23, and had the endurance of a catholic school boy. I would take off my shirt and he'd be like uuh... oh! want a ciggarette? punk ass. Average is about 30 mins foreplay, 15 minutes of sex like woah.

When I first read this I seriously thought it was written by a guy ... It was weird.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Oddly enough, my shortest and longest times were solo missions.

The shortest was just recently, I hadn't gotten busy for a few days (which tends to decrease endurance and increase liquid volume, at my age anyway). I was at work in a house getting remodeled, everyone else was at lunch, this fly chick with great tits walked by outside on the street, with her hands behind her back like she was waiting to be handcuffed. I pictured myself tying her hands, grabbing her from behind, covering her mouth with one hand and trying out those tits with the other, and the whole time she's into it and jacking me off with her cuffed hands. I humped a wall with a handful of paper towels for all of 30 seconds with that image in my head and that was all it took.

It's a tie for the longest, about 90 minutes, both solo incidents. The first was a fight against a pot-induced BDI (boner density issue) which was successful after the marathon of flogging. The second was more noteworthy because it all took place on the turnpike at about 60 mph. I was driving in both senses. Come to think of it, I was fully clothed in all 3 situations.

More than you wanted to know, eh?

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaha

thats great stuff.

all i can say is hahahahahahahahahhaa

anyways....

shortest: about 2 minutes cause we were doing it while speeding down the freeway, and a cop hit the lights behind us, so she had to hop off me like whoa and then we both got roadside sobriety tests cause we were half naked, speeding, swerving and covered in sweat. We nailed that driving sex shit after like 3 trys.

longest: also in a car, like the third time we played legos that night. it went for a good hour, then she was like, "ouch!" and it was over.

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1682414&a=12907782&p=49161904'>

Guest IhaveaBoner

my shortest was with this amazingly hot girl,, perfect body, anyway i got way to excited about it.. so it lasted about 5 "thrusts",, longest... drunk off 3 and a half 40's and on 3 vicodin,, i couldn't feel a thing the whole time, it was gay,, my weener hurt pretty bad from lack of lube after the 2nd hour

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/mil12.jpg'> "I've been following Rick Rockwell's career since he was on Star Search. Not that I'm obsessed or anything, but I read that he chose the name Rockwell while looking through a phone book. It's disrespectful enough to your family to go on Star Search and not win, but to throw away their name in favor of something you randomly pulled out of a phone book.... I suppose next he kills and eats his parents. From what I've been finding in his garbage, he might be trying to tell me to do it."

Brock Miller

Graduate Student, Documentary Film

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

if it's too quick i just keep going, actually if i don't get off before we start i have to do that because the average is like 40 minutes. the longest is like 3 hours. so shortest doesn't really apply due to the fact that i do it at least 2 times. during the 3 hours i think it was 4 times. i have a steel penis.

Okay, I was staying at some guy's house while my girl was staying at a friend's house down the road. The guy's girl (my ex)was also there. We were on the second story, and tied karate belts and sheets to a weight machine and climbed out the window. We jumped a few fences and met our dates for the night, who had also snuck out. The friend with whom they both were staying had tagged along with them, so she had to be sent home alone.

We went walking around the neighborhood, and there were lots of houses still being built, so we decided to explore them. My girl and I split off from the other two, and started to mess around when we realized the ground was covered in sawdust (there was honestly close to a centimeter thick blanket on EVERY surface). This caused complications, and our efforts were abandoned. We walked outside to find the other couple, who had the same problem. We wander over to a two story house that was little more than a frame at the time, and started looking for a place to take care of business, we were getting a little impatient......my girl and I ascended to the second story of the home, and proceed to "fuck".....about two hours into it I had to quit without finishing because the other couple was sick of waiting on us. They also werent happy that we were shaking the house and shit was starting to fall on them. My ex was very upset with her new boyfriend because of his performance's poor comparison to our sex romp.......my knees were torn up because I had to support myself with them on plywood, and she had splinters in her back as a result of our moving forward with the force of my thrusts. God, I wish that whole relationship had never happened.

• 9 months later...

the shortest is about 5 minutes. The longest was 2 hours without busting cause my friend was trying to use the room. After he finished I took her back in and hit that for another hour still not busting cause she had to go home. That was my best day. But on average about 30 minutes "TUE" an hour. A good way to "stay up" longer kids is to switch it up have sex then when you get "TUE" excited switch to oral "TUE" calm down then back to sex.

Pistol's sex tip of the day sponsored by Beyond 7 latex condoms.

Guest blink_ATX

shortest, like 1 minute(she was a virgin, i kept going)

longest, about an hour and a hlaf before busting

average, about 45 minutes

how many time sin one night about 8

thats nuts and times

she came i dont know how many times

and i am not lying

Archived