whats the shortest,longest,and your average times having sex?

Guest meta4

Guest meta4

my shortest was like 5 minutes my longest was an hour and my average is only like 15,make your sex life public,or make fun of mine,i really dont give a fiddddddduck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

going tooooo long is definitely a nono. I pretend and think about racecars untill the girlie creams, then i cream. that built a solid repatation for me and my penis i'd say. BUUUUUT, now that i'm locked into the long term thing, im in it to win it so to speak.

Guest dBUSH

The shortest was definately the 2 times against the library of the local public college. We were at a banquet, her dress was too small. I couldn't control myself and she didn't mind at all. On the longest... I couldnt tell you. I think I was fucking in my sleep.

i use a similar technique hesh. i either count.. or sing the abc's in my head.. or think about philosiphical ideas. it usually holds me up long enough.. but.. it doesnt matter.. i make the girl cream with my tongue before anything else goes in her.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Guest HESHIANDET

ewwwwww, hahahaha. i gotta watch my mouth. I didn't know we were talking about fine dining. I eat ***** like its my job.

haha shortest about 5 mins average about 25 minutes longest like a hour and a few minutes but i dont like going that long man as soon as she cum you best belive im done too and i like to think about weird shit too just dont think about sex and you last way longer

Guest meta4

wow it looks like im not doing so bad after all,keep it comin fellas,ladies dont be discouraged,this is for you too....

[This message has been edited by meta4 (edited 05-24-2001).]

my shortest was the first time. I couldn't believe my dack was up that and I busted in like 3 thrusts. My longest never really ended. I was with this girl and it was like the third time that night. We went for like an hour and a half before she decided she was through. Then in the morning she was complaining about being too sore to walk. Average is probably about half an hour or so. Yeah, the girl definitely gets the tongue first. Then either she cums or she decides she doesn't want to wait to get me in her. If the girl cums while I'm in her I'm definitely cumming with her cause that ish is just too sexy with her screaming and stuff.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

my girlfriend is kinda mad at me for a roadtrip, so its me and some reading material for a bit???

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

going tooooo long is definitely a nono. I pretend and think about racecars untill the girlie creams, then i cream. that built a solid repatation for me and my penis i'd say. BUUUUUT, now that i'm locked into the long term thing, im in it to win it so to speak.

i couldn't have said it better! actually once i came on the first pump, i'm rather ashamed of that as we weren't going out. the longest, well that was the first time: i just couldn't let her go home. she told her friends i'm the best.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

efffit, it's a roadtrip!!! hey lewis, i just stretched a new silkscreen last night.. put your orders in for dirt chicken tee shirts!! word.

I USED TO GO FOR EVER LIKE A HOUR AND A HALF AND STILL NO JUICE YET...I WAS BRAGGIN TO THIS STRIPPER ABOUT IT SO SHE WANTED FATHER TIME TO STICK IT TO HER THEN IN LIKE 5 MIN SPLAT ALL OVER HER FACE!i was like that for about a year then with my last chick i found my mojo.buttfucking always does the trick...

The longest I ever had sex was when I lost my virginity, because it hurt so bad and it took forever to get the damn thing in the damn hole. It probably lasted around 30 mins, but the first 15 felt like HOURS. The shortest was with this coke head, insomniac guy I used to date.. He was 23, and had the endurance of a catholic school boy. I would take off my shirt and he'd be like uuh... oh! want a ciggarette? punk ass. Average is about 30 mins foreplay, 15 minutes of sex like woah.

------------------

prude.

Shortest was about 3 minutes

average is about 25-30

and the longest was 2 hours. It was a summer fling when I was in Italy last year. I was falling asleep on the guy(seriously, the last half hour I'd wake up every few minutes to discover myself fucking this guy) so I told him to pack it up and go home. My friend was trying to sleep in the next room and was completely losing it. The weirdest part about the whole thing was I think the boy got dressed with his condom still on his dick.....eeewwwwwww.

Archived