what the fuck is hip hop???

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: assholes on the phone

kid, have you ever been poor, paid your own rent or lived in a big city where you were minority in your neighborhood.

you dumbfuck, hip hop is not for you to decide what is and what isnt. Rap is hip hop dumbfuck. Do you not get that hip hop was created as a expanding force and from the 70s when people would rap in the parks its morphed into the dominint musical genre for the entire world. any mc that has a record is 15,000 times more real than you cause he or she got their. i dont care if its republican rappers down with george w. and why do you think they rap about flossing shit. where do you think most rappers came from fool. FROM POVERTY. they bucked the odds and came the fuck up. who the fuck are you to decide they are not hip hop. if you got a problem with it drop an album. other wise your a acting like a bitter jealous concerned mother figure player hater.

there is no hip hop definition dictionary. stupid white kids using video game screen names getting on the internet and declaring they know what hip hop is and biggie smalls and tupac are not hip hop is not only vain and pompus but uneducated, skillless, stupid, retarded, pointless, misguided, wrong, sheltered, onesided and all around makes me wish i was having this discussion with you in person so i could administer a hip hop smack you across your fucking mouth till you shut it.

yuh bitch.

QUOTE]Originally posted by angry xbox

ummm liike this

hiphop music equals = lyrics of substance

Archived