what the fuck is hip hop???

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rap is not hip hop plain and simple it is totally seperate its the same as graff if you sell paintings on a canvas or work for a company it would be considered being a artist or a graphic designer...and about mtv let ignorant people be that way its our culture not theres just hold it down and keep it real:idea: :D :loopy:

i'm not worried about this new "hip-hop" generation, all hating on the mainstream and segregating rap from hip-hop (i never thought that was possible). 'Cuz i know that xbox, crazy cre8 and the rest are idiot white folk not from my city. yeah, i'm sure there are goofs like that in my town, as well, but i don't associate with them. For real, my friend's kids know more than most of you. I say that with no exxageration at all.

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by Weapon X

i'm not worried about this new "hip-hop" generation, all hating on the mainstream and segregating rap from hip-hop (i never thought that was possible). 'Cuz i know that xbox, crazy cre8 and the rest are idiot white folk not from my city. yeah, i'm sure there are goofs like that in my town, as well, but i don't associate with them. For real, my friend's kids know more than most of you. I say that with no exxageration at all.

thats impressive.....your probably "old school"....so teach us ,please let us here some widom..

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by wREk OnE

you obiously watch too much mtv, seeing as you only know pac as he was portrayed by them.......fuckin herb

what the hell does that mean???look you fuck i was a teenager when that dumbass danced for the digital underground!and he only became hard after he played a gangster in that crappy ass movie JUICE!!!!AND OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by FACE WON

what the hell does that mean???look you fuck i was a teenager when that dumbass danced for the digital underground!and he only became hard after he played a gangster in that crappy ass movie JUICE!!!!AND OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!

tupac wasnt hard for a minute and prolly woulda got his litte skinny armed ass beat by a real thug IE street gangsta in compton if he had mouthed off without his bodygaurd. The only thing that made that arrogant quasi-civil rights wannabe, was the fact that shug knight had his back and thats one mother fucker who is outta control just like pdiddy. I only like shug night cause I KNOW!!!! he had biggie smalls whacked. And i hope he has irv gotti and puffy whacked as well.

anyway im not white you fag im latino and it dont matter what race you are asshole, its culture not race

i mena how more NARROWMINDED and pencildicked can you get???????

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Matthew13

We need another vietnam. People would then have something real to complain about besides this "culture" bullshit.

matthewtetoffensivethirteen.

you are soooooooooooooo dumb why are you posting in my thread

GET THE FUCK OUT

Biggy wasnt hip hop?get the fuck outa hear.his style was plain raw and his flow was one of the best flows ever to hit "hip hop". man put this bullshit behind you.look on mtv.people need food.people need clothes.they made some quick money.its like that.you dont gota get a highschool diploma or graduate colledge or have money to make it.its easy money.and if someone wants to get rich quick then let him get rich.if you dont like what hes doing CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL!

oh and for the record.KRS one is full of himself.he thinks hes a fucking GOD.he aint shit.he can spit for sure but he let his ego get to him.he was once respectable but now hes nothing.think about it.hip hop is very much dead.sure the style of music is still there.but look at this.u got kids listening to slayer and rockin freights and walls.its not so much hip hop anymore.the music is just a quick way to get rich.theres some people truely committed to it and there into it.they spit for the love of it.good for them.But most of these cats comin out here now are all about the bling bling, the bitches, and the money.money is the root of all evil.but hey i guess suburban white kids like it.

It basically boils down to what I've heard Smart say previously (paraphrased):

"If you like it, it's hip hop ... if you don't, it's rap."

There's nothing objective about what's part of the "culture" and what's not, so this discussion is pointless if we're trying to reach some definitive decision of what hip hop is.

Don't front.

Originally posted by Grandola

mutha fuckin grand in his new hum v

sippin on dat crown an smokin dat wee

bitches gettin hype cuz dey love my flows

they love my ice an i love when dey suck on muh toes.

blowin indo, oh hydro - as long as i get krunk

round deez parts mofo's be smokin on da skunk...

cause we like to drink and we like to smoke

rollin on twankies so much weed ya choke

cause we like to smoke an we like to drink

ballin hard every single night da week.

cause we like to drink and we like to smoke

rollin on twankies so much weed ya choke

cause we like to smoke an we like to drink

ballin hard every single night da week.

Originally posted by Matthew13

We need another vietnam. People would then have something real to complain about besides this "culture" bullshit.

hahahh . anyway about the whole hip-hop thing i always thought and was told that "hip-hop"was an assembly of what alot of kids where doing in the innercities of New York in the early 70's. Which brought up the whole "elements" thing. People were breakin djin and blah blah blah waaay before the word hip-hop was even heard. And each "art" had it's own culture but when they started to get popular they were all just grouped together and called hip-hop.

2 cents

Guest Andy Capp

gotta learn from the punk scene. at least where i'm from. sick of the hip hop people here.

one dude sees another guy walking down the street wearing a shirt of a band he likes so he goes up to the guy and says "yo that band is money, nice shirt too"

hip hop guy walking down the street sees another guy wearing an underground shirt of a group he likes, starts strutting and as he passes he says "yo fuck, what's up fuck. you hard? i know more than you fuck. you wackass toy."

listen to a group and if you don't like them or they're not your style move on to another group. like it because you like it not because it's "underground" sure crate digging is cool, but that's about discovering new groups that you like, not about being the king of unheard vinyl or tapes or whathaveyou.

later in life you want to say "yeah, i was big into that stuff back into the day" not "that stuff made me look cool back in the day"

Originally posted by Weapon X

:lol: :rolleyes: Ha your fuckin funny bitch and just to get shit straight im not white any way there is no denying that rap is segregated maybe you take time and read my post better cause your slow uneducated ass obviously dont know shit just cause you bought every book on hip hop and looked at all the sites dont mean you know hip hop

Weapon X hip hops biggest FAN..

Guest angry xbox

im sayin its like this, how many young kids and adults with nothing better to look to listen to this pop shit?? alot motherfucker alot including rich and poor. People get ideas from music when the hear lyrics and for these asssholes to be up there talkin about getting laid all the time and making mad cheese and spending it on dumb shit like ice, cars and whatever, i mean its degrading our society through thier greed. That what it boils down to. Once these mainstream cats put some substance to what they flow or write i will honestly stop hating on them because that is when money will be made off of improving society through a positive message.

Real hiphop tells stories or promotes positive attitusdes or has an ethica to it not just some ranting and raving about mindless parties and dumbfucking flossing. thats what the difference between rap and hiphop is you kids. ill tell you a story about this rich girl i know and i tell you its pathetic but thats another argument.

you kids are so incredibly stupid its astounding.

you sound like kids in junior high yard trynna figure out how to buy your first bag of weed. you know its the cool thing to do you just cant figure out how to look like you know what your doing.

check this fool. im hip hop.

down since 92.

i paint

i break

i mc

and i can bust a decent scratch and have some records.

hip hop is about self reliance and moving forward and everything positive. hip hop is being educated and and skilled at what ever you do. hip hop is from utter poverty and projects.

hip hop is so much other shit that im not even gonna enlighten you with.

and as far as graffiti and hip hop. my veiw is this, graffiti was around first right? so therefore if graffiti is to be veiwed as hip hop, one must encompass the entire culture. so anything writing includes in its culture is therefore hip hop. punk rockers riding bikes getting ups and drinking pabst 40s is pure uncensored raw goods hip hop fool. graffiti dictates whats hip hop not vice versa.

if you knew anything about tupac and biggie maybe you would realise what a complete uninformed moron you made yourself look like by posting this thread.

oh and what was my other point.............

oh yeah and mtv, get off the dick cause if you was on it you would jock it.

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: assholes on the phone

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

no highschooldipshitoner.

hip hop=dead

r.i.p 19??-1986

:king:

shut up

Archived