* REMEMBER 9-11*

inus12

FUCK THE TALIBAN!

FUCK ALL TERRORIST!

If your Harboring terrorist FUCK YOU TWO!

Sadaam Fuck You Two!

May You(meaning Terrorist) Never See Allah!

The World Needs To Unite! Fuck being Geedy!

World Fucking Peace!

Peace and Respect To All Who Sufferd From The Hidious atacks On September 11th 2001.

Love

-43K MIAMI!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sucks when anyone dies. I'll be the first to admit that. But I won't sit here and say that it's not MURDER that these people are dying in Iraq. Why does it matter so much to you that the people who died were Americans? Is your life somehow more valuable because of an accident of birth? You don't seem to understand my position here. I don't give a fuck if you're American or Russian or Israeli or fuckingPeruvian. It doesn't fucking matter. You're a HUMAN BEING. You are no fucking different then anyone else on this planet. And your life is worth no more, and no less. How about I try in help out in whatever way I can as a HUMAN, you know, a memeber of that species to which every single person on ths board belongs? Get a grip kid, growing up in an area defined by boundaries found only on maps doesn't give you the right to assume the superior value of your life.

Just read that after i wrote the thing before. JESUS CHRIST YOU WORDED THAT BEAUTIFULLY!!! I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD.

I honestly have to put my two cents on this. First off who here has seen a fucking real life dead person up close and personal. I mean right after they got shot or hit by a car or something, probably not many so you need to respect the people who lost their lives. They didn't die fighting for our government, they didn't die for freedom, they fucking died cause someone out there doesn't like our way of life. Better yet they don't like how our way of life impeads on theirs. I listened the radio this morning and no one was really playing any music mostly just stories of lost ones, and honestly it smacked me back into reality. I mean last year when this happened I was pretty anit government at that time and thought about all the people that we kill everyday and have killed but that isn't the point. How are some of you retards going to justify murder with murder, fuck that eye for an eye bullshit. Murder is wrong everytime it happens not just occassionally. Where I live after the crashes some of the bus drivers wouldn't let any arabic people on the bus at all, even if they weren't from that part of the country. All you people need to open your eyes and see what has happened here it was a mother fucking tradegy and stupid people don't make it any better, and that goes for all you guys out there who are gung-ho about killing people over in afghanistan. Maybe people will live peaceful on this planet, but not now. My teacher today told us that one year ago today she lost a fucking cousin whom she was very close to. Most of the kids in my COLLEGE class were shocked that she knew someone who died in those towers. just remember the people who died they aren't coming back, and they didn't even get to finish their lives SO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. If you don't like the government and its policies then fine you don't but those people weren't the fucking government. I don't like the way we treat foreign countries but I love this one. We need reform that is for certain, and that isn't going to come from more violence.

On a less serious note we should legalize mary jane, it is just so good so amen to that shit.....

nonsense

that reaction i got from the person who felt it appropriate to downplay a little girls death by citing death from around the world on a daily basis,may in their mind have a point....but it reminds me of a button that my brother has for all the pro life fanatics it reads:adopt an interacial,mongoloid crack baby or shut the fuck up. to me if you are going to complain about the brutality and starvation of another culture,you should be doing something besides complaining about it...tell me again why YOU arent feeding these dying poor people? do you feel it necessary to bring it to the attention of people that your moral priority is for people that hate you because of where you were born?once again these capatalist monsters and the terrible country we live in is the very reason you are typing your desperate and unbelievably negative retort to my respect and rememberance of those who died a year ago today.

Apelles point was that we are all HUMAN. And that it shoulden't matter what race or culture you come from but the fact that we are human alone should make you compassionate for whomever. The fact is that it is likely that apelle cannot do much in terms of helping the people his heart goes out to. But, I am sure if Apelle could do something Apelle would. The US goverment, as a whole, can do alot to help these people. And apelle as a tax payer has the rite to be pretty fucking pissed! Are money goes mostly into buying weapons and greater defense. More money than we can comprehend. And it is proven that the defense bought by the goverment has done nothing. For example, what happend 911 last year. They need to stay away from weapons and defense and put money into helping fellow human beings!

POT HEADS FOR PEACE

Originally posted by TranceStoner

Apelles point was that we are all HUMAN. And that it shoulden't matter what race or culture you come from but the fact that we are human alone should make you compassionate for whomever. The fact is that it is likely that apelle cannot do much in terms of helping the people his heart goes out to. But, I am sure if Apelle could do something Apelle would. The US goverment, as a whole, can do alot to help these people. And apelle as a tax payer has the rite to be pretty fucking pissed! Are money goes mostly into buying weapons and greater defense. More money than we can comprehend. And it is proven that the defense bought by the goverment has done nothing. For example, what happend 911 last year. They need to stay away from weapons and defense and put money into helping fellow human beings!

POT HEADS FOR PEACE

Man thats so easy for you to say you have no fucking clue how hard it is to protect this place you call home. Well Im not going to sit here and lecture you because you wouldnt understand you were never in the same situations I have been In but, I will say this you speak of all of our "tax money" going towards defense and that the goverment has failed in their attempts.......man you tell that to my bothers who never made it back so you can sit there and criticize shit that me and my brothers do for you. I understand that you are upset and want shit done but until you really know what defense is I suggest you take a long hard look into that screen your typing into and think that I really have no fuckin clue....................................................keep reading the papers and Tv see what you wanna see Like I said you have no fuckin clue......

Okay, now some of you guys are contradicting yourselves... First you basically told Agent Apple "so what about the 4 year old who died in the plane because thousands of Iraqi's have died of starvation." Now you're saying you do in fact have compation for everyone who has died because we're all human. Well great, you should feel that way. In fact, making that statement makes your whole argument bullshit.

You're trying to get on people for having compassion for the events that happened. You hate the fact that so many people are sentimental to the murdered victims of those plane crashes.

Do I agree with the murder of any innocent human beings? No. I seriously doubt that anyone on this board does. Like I said, we're all in the same boat. If you have a problem with the government voice your concerns with the president. Send him an e-mail. Write to your local government. Call your local congressman.

Move to an isolated fucking island and create your own superior government. Now tell me what you do when some crazy fuck says that you worship a god different than theirs and tries to kill everyone on your island. Either you fight back and show that you won't be bullied around or you sit and die. I think America made the same choice. When those planes went through the towers we had a choice. Either do nothing and let these terrorists kill off more of our people, or tighten up security and go after their leader. I sincerely think we made the right choice. As far as innocent people dying during the attacks... That's really too bad, but if I was in Afghanistan during that time, I sure the fuck wouldn't have been anywhere near any Taliban bases. Don't be ignorant. It's not like our government went after communities of innocent people (unlike the Taliban), we went after their resources and headquarters to take them out of power.

As far as America not helping anyone. We got into this mess for trying to help people.

So fuck off!

Originally posted by BizOne

Okay, now some of you guys are contradicting yourselves... First you basically told Agent Apple "so what about the 4 year old who died in the plane because thousands of Iraqi's have died of starvation." Now you're saying you do in fact have compation for everyone who has died because we're all human. Well great, you should feel that way. In fact, making that statement makes your whole argument bullshit.

You're trying to get on people for having compassion for the events that happened. You hate the fact that so many people are sentimental to the murdered victims of those plane crashes.

Do I agree with the murder of any innocent human beings? No. I seriously doubt that anyone on this board does. Like I said, we're all in the same boat. If you have a problem with the government voice your concerns with the president. Send him an e-mail. Write to your local government. Call your local congressman.

Move to an isolated fucking island and create your own superior government. Now tell me what you do when some crazy fuck says that you worship a god different than theirs and tries to kill everyone on your island. Either you fight back and show that you won't be bullied around or you sit and die. I think America made the same choice. When those planes went through the towers we had a choice. Either do nothing and let these terrorists kill off more of our people, or tighten up security and go after their leader. I sincerely think we made the right choice. As far as innocent people dying during the attacks... That's really too bad, but if I was in Afghanistan during that time, I sure the fuck wouldn't have been anywhere near any Taliban bases. Don't be ignorant. It's not like our government went after communities of innocent people (unlike the Taliban), we went after their resources and headquarters to take them out of power.

As far as America not helping anyone. We got into this mess for trying to help people.

So fuck off!

i agree!

Guest BIG COUNTRY

Just another excuse for Americans to get faded and watch tv about people dying, and families getting broken up, and Connie Chung asking every widow of a WTC victim if they feel sad, and lonely. Sucessfully stirring up extreme media fueled hatred towards other people so it will be okay if we kill them all for their oil. I'll drink to that cheif. It's time for some gnarly anarchy, no?

Guest blancito

a big pat on the back for everyone getting some opinions in. democracy, free speech, its all good. a lot of things are being said about not liking government and very general sentiments along those lines. a lot of criticism of government foreign policy is implied. thats good i'm about as critical of our government as they come. but you also need to place yourself in an effective position to exercise the power you have as a citizen. vote in every election possible. do not support politicians and agendas that you do not agree with by being silent on voting day. spend your money carefully because how you spread your cash around helps make the world we live in. if you think rain forests are important don't eat at mcdonalds. you don't like corporate behavior; then support local businesses instead of going to wal-mart.

living in this country which i love, i still lose sleep over a president who was appointed by the supreme court even though he lost the general election by half a million votes, i despise the fact that we are becoming an economic monarchy. ruled by the few for the benefit of the richest 5%. bush's background and policy decisions and the recent corporate collapses are evidence enough for me. greed, selfishness, self preservation, egotism, arrogance, and elitism, this is what i see in our leaders of government and business. the current under 30 generation is about as jaded as possible, apathetic and morose about politics and the world. don't be. get your shit together, get educated and get involved.

on a more specific note, my man above has a point, be careful about criticism of the military in many regards. honestly, given the difficulties of their responsibilities and orders, they do more good than harm. i know above dealt with the results of ethnic cleansing first hand. so while the US may have disruptive and damaging policies abroad and at home, cold blooded murder is not the rule we live by. as for military spending, its not the problem in itself (though admittedly bloated)...there's plenty of money for education if bush wouldn't keep cutting taxes for the richest 5%.

do right by the memory of those who died on 09.11.01, and be active and informed citizens in this great country.

feast for thought....

imagine what it would be like if we created the nation of israel in canada...none of this would have happened i think most of you are forgetting that this is a territorial dispute,not murder by america...of course something else would happen that would thrust us in a similar direction...i think the country is doing a great job...regardless of the fact that yes a lot of folks didnt fly the flag before and now they are...think about it,in 1941 we didnt want to fight the germans but when we were attacked it changed the perspective of everyone in the country...and those people are by far our greatest generation...there are more heroes from that time than the rest of the century combined...what im saying is that i hope my son and his son look back on us with the same admiration and respect for standing up and getting involved any way we could...i think that its terrible the way some of you feel but thats the way you feel im not saying youre wrong...what i will say is that if your negative remarks were made back when churchill bravely walked through paris to prove the bravery and might of the british,you would more than likely be a german...

Guest blancito

on the subject of the US being responsible for millions of starving Iraqi's....here's what our fearless leader George Dubya has to say...and like him or not, there is truth in these words from his speech to the UN today.

"In 1990, after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, the world imposed economic sanctions on Iraq. Those sanctions were maintained after the war to compel the regime's compliance with Security Council resolutions. In time, Iraq was allowed to use oil revenues to buy food. Saddam Hussein has subverted this program, working around the sanctions to buy missile technology and military materials. He blames the suffering of Iraq's people on the United Nations, even as he uses his oil wealth to build lavish palaces for himself, and arms his country. By refusing to comply with his own agreements, he bears full guilt for the hunger and misery of innocent Iraqi citizens."

Guest BIG COUNTRY

Now all those great heros are wheelchair bound, mentally ill, and trying to drop enough self confidence and patriotic pride to ask you for your change. God Bless America!

To whoever said vote in every election you possibly can: THANK YOU!!!!!! Political ignorance is not going to bring this world any closer to peace. As far as condemening the military, let me make myslef slightly more clear on that issue. I will NEVER condemn the common soldier for what he does. I will, however, voice my opinion that the people telling him what to do are evil.

And as far as me contradicting myself by saying that a four year old girl's death is meaningless, I think you need to go back an re-read what I said. I don't think it's meaningless. I think it's horrible. But it's no less horrible then the four year old children who die every single day in the middle east because of Israeli weapons manufactured IN THIS COUNTRY. I'm not trying to "get on" people for having compassion for what happened. I trying to point out that any kind of righteous indignation is hypocritical.

Do I support Sadaam? No chance in hell. Do I think we have the right to unilaterally go in and topple his governemnt? No fucking way. The moment we do that, we have subverted every single ideal that this country supposedly stands for. I can only pray that the UN puts a serious check on Dubya's ego, because he is getting waaaaay out of control. Who the fuck are we to decide what type of government a sovereign nation should have? If we do have that right, and you think so, then every single one of you needs to shut the fuck up about how justified we are in hating the terrorists for what they did. Because if we can try and topple a government we don't like, so can they.

We didn't go after innocent communities? We bombed a fucking wedding folks!! If that's not innocent, what is? We endorse the Israeli bombing of Palestinian schools, are thos not innocent communities? Don't try and tell me there isn't any collateral damage here, and that the only people dying are the people who deserve to die. What this comes down to is us trying to shift blame. The people ultimantly accountable for what happend on the September 11 are dead: They died as they flkew the planes into the buildings. In those last seconds, that had the free will to make the choice they made. While they may have been under orders to do what they did, they still CHOSE to. Therefore they are the ones responsible. But I'm not going to get any further into that idea.

Finally, you're right. America DID get into this by trying to help people. The problem is, our idea of helping a country is to send in some troops and impose martial law. I give more credit to the people who have guns pointed at their heads and are still trying to fight for their freedom, then the ones who are signing papers in comfortable office sending thousands to their deaths. You may have forgotten this, but these people you hate are doing exactly what we were a little over two hundered years ago: trying to fight against a government they don't want to answer to, and which doesn't really care about or accept their way of life.

To say a few words on the subject, I feel so sad for the people affected by the terrorist attack, and all terrorist attacks across the world. No one should have to suffer through that. Dying or losing a loved one. However, that's life, a lot of shit isn't fair, and that's just the way it is. I guess it's all chance and the (un)luck of the draw.

When I'm driving to work, to the store, wherever, and I see people with flags hanging off their car, or even worse, a big truck with a decal on the back window proclaiming "God bless america" or "America...love it or leave it", I think about how unamerican that really is. God Bless America is more or less a message that only those of the christian faith are included in the blessings that the creator may bestow upon america. I realize that the phrase was coined at a time when americans were much less tolerant of non christian religions. The thing that really bothers me is when someone like the President says it. What that says to me is that he's reaffirming the notion that people of other faiths are not included in his blessing. (I gotta give him some leeway, since he's a fucking crooked moron. If only Colin Powell could take over.) Generally, the folks that emblazon their truck with a God Bless America probably don't care much for muslims, buddhists, etc.

The phrase love it or leave it is especially stupid. I realize that it may have been intended differently, but loving america or leaving it is against your given right as an american to speak your mind, affect change in this country, and be an individual.

I think some of you should exercise your right as an american to ask questions and think about the country you live in. Mindless patriotism, and saying something like love it or leave it strikes a strange faint chorus with the tenets of islamic radicals that're so bent on killing americans. America is a country, not a religion. Patriotism is only as good as the understanding betind it.

I think america is probably the best, most free country in the world. I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else. I also think it's not perfect, and there's a whole slew of things wrong with this country that other nations don't have a problem with. (90% of which could be fixed if our nation wasn't governed by conservative white males who make decisions based on popularity and polls.) I guess I take everything with a grain of salt, but I'm rather embarrassed and disappointed in the way that our nation's leaders are handling the difficult situations facing this nation. The problem with the middle east is within itself, and let's not kid each other, guys. It wouldn't surprise me if GWB bled black.

The people of this country are great. I'm sure no one disputes that. The common thread in most people's complaints stem from goverment and disenfranchisement. I doubt any of us hate america. It's a great place. The people are, for the most part, good people. There's really no better country on earth to be a citizen. Just writing down some thoughts on my mind for the past couple days. I'd also like to articulate a little better for what I think some of us are trying to say.

HAL you're my hero. Someone who can actually be rational about loving his country. I didn't think it was possible. I don't agree with everything you said, because I think patriotism can be a very dangerous thing, but just the fact that you laid it out in such a calm manner. I respect that quite a bit.

And on that note, I'm going to go watch one of my favorite movies ever. Thank's for reminding me. 2001:A Space Oddessy . . .

Guest blancito

appelles, beowolf and others, i've been trying to hold my tongue on this one but it seems to keep cropping up. your use of the israeli/palestinaian situation as comparative or as a 'point made' part of your arguments against US foreign policy and the oppression of peoples. my suspicion is that you have not been following this situation for very long. i have been thinking about and talking about it with many people for my whole life. am i biased, yes. but i feel pretty well informed on both sides of the coin.

first of all, its a bad sitaution for both parties involved. yet all i see mentioned here is the suffering of innocent palestians at the hands of brutal israelis. you ignore the fact that israel has held its hand for decades of terrorist attacks against its innocent civilians. only recently in the face of two declared intifadas has it struck back in any kind of open force.

second, when barak recently made an offer for over 90% of the disputed territories the palenstians didn't respond with negotiations, they responded with violence. they continue with the demand for the 'right of return' for palestinians made refugees in wars intiated by arab countries. this is a strategy to outnumber israelis in israel and eventually reclaim all of 'palestine'. check the history books they use in the west bank....israel is not on the map. that's a more than subtle hint that the official policy is that israel has no right to exist. even people in the arab world have said recently that the palestinian goal of eliminating israel has become a hinderance to their own independence. a majority of the israeli people and government favor a peaceful and stable palestinian state next door over what is happening now. the palestinians have the disadvantage of some of the worst leadership the world has ever seen, and their people suffer mightily as a result.

third, you talk about the young girl from the plane, then say her loss is tragic, as is the suffering of the iraqi children, or the victims of an israeli bombing of a palestinian school....yet you conspiciously leave out the deaths of israeli civilians at the hands of suicide bombers, which is more analogous to our little girl lost on 9.11. and remember the iraqi people suffer in large part because saddam refuses to abide by UN (and that's UN not US) resolutions that he agreed to after HE started a war, not because of cruel policy makers in washington. what gives with that? suffering is suffering and loss is loss is what you seem to be getting at, yet you still pick sides in a conflict i'm not convinced you understand.

and on the other side, the israelis must give up the foolish settlement policy championed by their right wing parties. (that's right just like every politcal and religious system extremism is a dangerous thing....extremist muslims, extremist jews, extremist christians, extremist buddhists?...) and preferably vote in a new, less hawkish prime minister at the next elections. however, should they fold in the face of terrorists and their attacks?...and leave the very large anti-israeli population in that area with the impression that terror is the best negotiating tool? there's a lot to consider and i see problems on both sides. on a postive note there were some democratic developements on the palestinian's part just this week....lets hope it yields good and long term results.

the israeli army has been asked to do difficult things to a suffering people, yet they have not stooped to the levels we saw in kosovo, rwanda, tienamen square, or south africa as it once was. soldiers accused of misconduct and worse are held accountable and punished for their actions. there is public debate in democratic israel over their policies like we have here in the US over ours. the same is lacking in the arab world.

Archived