* REMEMBER 9-11*

inus12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juliana Mccourt

no matter what you say about capitalism,politics or anything that has to do with your version of evil america...a four year old girl died on flight 175...what did she do to anyone? and why should anyone acknowledge death in third world if you cant respect death in the national community?these people lost their lives and on flight 93 some gave theirs to stop these fanatical freaks...i dont know about you guys but im going to my local fire dept.and leaving flowers....tonight,im lighting a candle for Juliana Mccourt because she was four years old...because we lost her...and no one will be forgotten

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: * REMEMBER 9-11*

Originally posted by YourWelcome

Where would you happen to be from? Reply and I will gladly e-mail you a list of things wrong with the place you live. :)

dont put words in my mouth, did i say where i live is perfect. i reside in canada, we're wealthy compared to most of the world, we're greedy, and most of us lead over indulgent lifestyles, and i wouldnt be at all surprised if a plan landed in the the middle of toronto.

Originally posted by syze

fuck you, you nazi pig if it wasnt for the us shit would hit the fan all over the world.....if we didnt have a million us soldiers all over the world at any one time there would be a lot more blodd spilled.

yeah like when the us sent all those fancy troops to vietnam, gee it's sure good they sent all those troops cause if they hadnt, a lot of blood would have been spilled.

Originally posted by blancito

sorry i didn't get to this in my last diatribe. i'm talking reality here, not rhetorix. you tell me that my statement about no innocent groups of people is useless and also talk about how the USA needs to avoid hypocracy. you have missed a major point; the world is far too complicated to divide things into black and white. it is far more important to fully consider as many aspects of a situation and hold what may seem to be hypocritcal views. and this includes acting as a moral and ethical leader even when one is not a saint. so when i talk about "aint no nation without blood on its hands" what i am getting at is there is no reason to go pointing fingers at the US as if we were the only ones making mistakes. which you do more than imply with your list of 'atrocities'.

sitting here, blocks from ground zero, i don't see this situation very casually or unbiased. and i'll be blunt, i'd dont particularly appreciate rhetorical dissention for its own sake in this case and on this day.

dude i feel you on the whole "difficult to be unbiased situation". i am located "nearby" as well. i saw "the shit" happen from my window, albeit further away than a couple blocks. it was intense. i didn't know what had happened to my then-girlfriend, who was in that area, for a number of hours. i would be interested to discuss the issue of hypocrisy and leadership further with you but not on here.

i think you're still missing my point about listing the other atrocities. im not just intellectally masturbating here, i have a legitimate point of view, as do you. also, dissention isn't a word.

anyway, i appreciate you discussing this seriously and your being smart enough not to call me a nazi pig or whatever (although i didn't appreciate being called a hippy).

and i don't know about anyone else but i'm not "dissing on 9-11". and i don't know about going all the way to brooklyn to get that dude's foot up my butt, im fine here in manhattan.

peace outs

Guest blancito

4th miraculously uninformed northerner

yo 4th mirakle,

really, you should just stop. go back to reading vice magazine for your politics. now that we know you are canadian, and to have heard you ask what you have to be grateful for from the US of A....please kid, you are embarassing yourself, and other self respecting canadians as well.

as for me, i would be shocked if a plane hit toronto.

so if you don't have anything to say that reflects a sense of respect for the heartwrenching pain and loss that friends and family of those lost on 09.11.01 are reliving today, please keep quiet.

Re: 4th miraculously uninformed northerner

yo 4th mirakle,

really, you should just stop. go back to reading vice magazine for your politics. now that we know you are canadian, and to have heard you ask what you have to be grateful for from the US of A....please kid, you are embarassing yourself, and other self respecting canadians as well.

so if you don't have anything to say that reflects a sense of respect for the heartwrenching pain and loss that friends and family of those lost on 09.11.01 are reliving today, please keep quiet.

i was reacting to the statement that..."america rules" which implies the united states complete innocence.....jackass

Guest blancito
Originally posted by BEOWULF

i think you're still missing my point about listing the other atrocities. im not just intellectally masturbating here, i have a legitimate point of view, as do you. also, dissention isn't a word.

what is the point then? also, dissention is a word, just spelled wrong...its dissension.

Guest BIG COUNTRY
Originally posted by GarlandGreen

worst thread ever.

You could say that again. But look on the brightside pal, 413 more posts and you will be the envy of all your friend.

Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by BEOWULF

I LOVE NY.

However, "america" as an attitude and government and corporation can still suck my dick.

It wasn't "the worst day in the world"... what about the day the US dropped Nuclear Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, exterminating most of the people in the whole city, or the day the US carpet bombed Dresden? All three cities were civilian targets and far more lives were lost there than on September 11. What about the millions of people who die in the third world as a result of earthquakes or flooding, or genocide? Get your head out of your patriotic ass. Or don't, I'm not so naive to expect that you will even think about what I'm saying. Long live this wonderful corporation we call america.

RIP to ALL the innocent people who died this year, regardless of so-called race or nationality. Lives were lost not only on September 11th, 2001, but also in the racist backlash in the US, the so-called "operation enduring freedom" that killed thousands of innocents, and the oppressive regime of Israel over the Palestinian people.

NO WAR ON IRAQ.

AND POST SOME FUCKING FLICKS OR POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0209/911.new.york.gallery/01.jpg'>

Love it OR LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!

Re: Juliana Mccourt

Originally posted by agent apple

no matter what you say about capitalism,politics or anything that has to do with your version of evil america...a four year old girl died on flight 175...what did she do to anyone? and why should anyone acknowledge death in third world if you cant respect death in the national community?these people lost their lives and on flight 93 some gave theirs to stop these fanatical freaks...i dont know about you guys but im going to my local fire dept.and leaving flowers....tonight,im lighting a candle for Juliana Mccourt because she was four years old...because we lost her...and no one will be forgotten

i'm just gonna say fuck capitalism, and agree with the rest of this paragraph. RIP

I'm sure very few of you care, and will just call me an unpatriotic asshole, but think about this for a minute. I don't know the exact number of people who died September 11, so forgive me on that one. But every month 5000 Iraqi civilians die of starvation, malnutrition, disease, and other things that could ALL be prevented if the US Government wasn't so obsessed with causing Sadaam Hussein's downfall. The trade embargos proposed by the US and supported by the UN are killing these people. You want to talk about one 4 year old girl that died on the 11? How about the thousands that died last year in Iraq? Not quickly, or even somewhat quickly, but over the period of months, as they slowly wasted away from a lack of food? You can call me an asshole, or a heartless bastard, or whatever, but who the fuck are we to stand up on a pedestal and condemn the killing of innocent civilians to protest an unjust government?

Guest Can you sign my book???

My emotions about this topic have been all over the place...So many young kids so jaded...Fuck capitalism?I know its not perfect but it works, what did communism ever accomplish...Although Im not a huge fan of our governments many bad decisions, America is the greatest country in the fuckin world...All you jaded intellectuals should go see the world around you, youll be kissing the ground when you get off the plane from your return trip...

America....New York...

Skating down 2nd ave to a pizza parlor open at 4 AM, holding onto a taxi taking all the graffiti in...

Guest CosmicDancer

i agree with "can you sign my book"..... ive been to many countries and realized how good this country is. only in america can a person with no arms or legs in a wheel chair get around the city perfectly. in england that person would get stuck in the "gap" that they were "supposed to mind". we cater to everyone. if you gotta problem speak up, youll get what you need. i got a few hundred thousand dollars in a lawsuit. i love this country. i sued a corporation, not a regular working guy. hey and their legalizing weed soon. i give it 10 years. im stoned. bye. oh..and the food here is fucking great...and theres lots of vegetarian options. its big oil that causes all this pain and war in the world. im buying an electric car soon.

Originally posted by Apelles

You want to talk about one 4 year old girl that died on the 11? How about the thousands that died last year in Iraq? Not quickly, or even somewhat quickly, but over the period of months, as they slowly wasted away from a lack of food? You can call me an asshole, or a heartless bastard, or whatever, but who the fuck are we to stand up on a pedestal and condemn the killing of innocent civilians to protest an unjust government?

You've seriously got to be fucked in your head. Like Agent Apple said, how can you have compassion about the death of third-world civillians who are dying of starvation and not have compassion for the MURDER of all the civillians who lost their lives on September 11th?

Is it sad that thousands of Iraqi people died of starvation? Yes. People die of starvation in America too! But where does that give them a right to murder thousands of Americans?

I'll tell you what, you fly your ass out to Iraq as an AMERICAN and go feed some of them. Then you can come back and bitch about how every other American is wrong and you are right. Until then, we as everyday civillians, are all in the same boat.

Re: 4th miraculously uninformed northerner

yo 4th mirakle,

dont waste your time Blancito this guy is trying to make sense of a fucked up world you cant do it....

Those of you that act like idiots behind a screen name make me sick. The title of this thread is remember 9-11. It does not say post ur views on the government. The president. Osama.etc. This shit is a tragedy...keep ur mouths shut if you want to voice dumb ass opinions.politics..etc..

RIP to those that lost thier lives......

Shit is real.......

Little kids with out thier parents and shit...dreams shattered...

Show some fucking respect!!!

I got my whole perspective on this situation changed this morning. I live in the deep south of texas and this tragedy hit directly home way down here. My boy lost his cousin, who was an intern, in the attack. His cousin called him moments before he died. My boy didn't have time to hand the phone to his aunt before he lost the call. He had to tell his aunt her son was gone. The pain in his eyes as he told his story at the memorial this morning had an entire college on the verge of tears. I've been thru all the political debates and I can see where just about everyone is coming from, but after this morning I understood that those of us who didn't lose anyone can't understand the pain. My views on the who what and why can wait till another time. Today my heart is with the city of NY and the families and friends of those who lost.

Originally posted by BizOne

You've seriously got to be fucked in your head. Like Agent Apple said, how can you have compassion about the death of third-world civillians who are dying of starvation and not have compassion for the MURDER of all the civillians who lost their lives on September 11th?

Is it sad that thousands of Iraqi people died of starvation? Yes. People die of starvation in America too! But where does that give them a right to murder thousands of Americans?

I'll tell you what, you fly your ass out to Iraq as an AMERICAN and go feed some of them. Then you can come back and bitch about how every other American is wrong and you are right. Until then, we as everyday civillians, are all in the same boat.

It sucks when anyone dies. I'll be the first to admit that. But I won't sit here and say that it's not MURDER that these people are dying in Iraq. Why does it matter so much to you that the people who died were Americans? Is your life somehow more valuable because of an accident of birth? You don't seem to understand my position here. I don't give a fuck if you're American or Russian or Israeli or fuckingPeruvian. It doesn't fucking matter. You're a HUMAN BEING. You are no fucking different then anyone else on this planet. And your life is worth no more, and no less. How about I try in help out in whatever way I can as a HUMAN, you know, a memeber of that species to which every single person on ths board belongs? Get a grip kid, growing up in an area defined by boundaries found only on maps doesn't give you the right to assume the superior value of your life.

And to all the people saying, "Oh, but this thread is to remember the victims of September 11!!" Right. And when there is a day to remember all the people we are killing every year, I'll start a thread and bitch there. Until then . . .

yea

RIP to everyone hurt in the attacks against the World Trade Centers. RIP to all the innocent Afghanis killed because America wanted to show the world how tuff we are, and that we don't take shit. And by the way we did kill thousands more in Afghanistan (Mostly innocent) then amount of killed on 911. Many say that the attacks could have been stopped easily by the government. The government always wants excuses to make tighter security. And they got what they wanted. We go threw pen station and there are fucking army sargents. Did the goverment let it happen on purpose? Who knows. I've heard the same thing happend in Pearl Harbor. Either way what happend 911 was fucked up and the American goverment is FUCKED UP. And on the subject of FUCK, FUCK all those hicks pulling hate crimes on any one who resembles an Afgani.

Peace

Archived