happy september 11th everybody!!

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had been sick that day so I was at home. Got woke up in time to see the second plane hit and the towers collapse. Immediately came to 12oz. when I couldn't get onto a news website.

The amazing thing is that yeah it's sad, but the government has people whipped up into a frenzy of ???. I don't know exactly what to call it, but what I do know is that I live on the west coast and on my way to work this morning at 6:45 there were already about 2000 people downtown where the memorial services things are happening. Oh yeah and they don't start until 3:00 this afternoon.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

....by no means do i wish to undermine the seriousness of this entire 9/11 situation, because it is always tragic when any lives are lost for nothing, even more so when it's on such a grandiose scale...but having had a year to reflect, i will say this: America needs to realize it is by no means innocent...and it needs to stop with the CNN drama queen bullshit....we have had enough of you crying over yourself, and asking why why why and wondering what is next and reaching out for sympathy and understanding. Sure shit was tragic, but we understand why it happened....because the united states has this great little lie going on called FREEDOM. It does not exist, yet the leaders continue to pump that word into the heads of everyone within earshot....the fact is, america has traded it's freedom for capitalism....traded it's integrity for money. Call it freedom, justice, liberty, whatever the hell you want, but it's all a trade off. Money is the god, and all the evil shit that has been done to others in the name of American freedom revolves around this god. If nothing else, this one year anniversary should be a time for the US to reflect on it's global policies and overwhelming greed and realize that perhaps it is more part of the problem than the solution. America is not the only country, but it sure as hell ain't innocent. You want to protect your freedom and fight terrorism ? STOP MAKING OIL DEALS WITH TERRORISTS, YOU FUCKING USELESS HYPOCRITES....everyone wants to drive their SUVs around town and be the high roller, well next time you fill up, think about the fact that the gas you just pumped into that piece of shit was bought from the very same people who cheered when the twin towers collapsed.....George Bush the puppet and all his Big Business puppetmasters are only interested in retaining what power they have and putting on a show in hopes of gaining more...joe citizen does not figure into the equation, because the fatcats make the policies, not you or me....we are out of the loop, we are insignificant dirt on the floor of their boardroom.

Continue to mourn those lost, because that is a reality that none of us can change and the tradegy is very real. But remember that all this talk of war on terrorism is just a loophole for Big Brother and all this talk of freedom is just a smoke screen more greed.

oh yes, and will someone please tell those fuckups at the whitehouse to stop making those outrageous hightened security claims...."We don't know when, or where or who, but something is going to happen"....no shit, bad shit happens every day. The last thing you want is some Government tightwad telling everyone to be on alert because their is the potential of more attacks....thanks, i think we could have figured that out without you showing your ugly face on television calling out another "Code Orange" security status...you have no concrete information, you are just continuing with the propaganda to cover your ass if something does happen, and more importantly, to justify any actions you might take in the future under the guise of protecting the citizens.

we should have a beer sometime dude. we could drive down to this pub a couple blocks away in my new suburban....

why does everyone focus on the wtc attacks? have they forgotten about the plane that crashed into the countryside in philly (ithink)?

or the fact that they hit the mother fuckin pentagon, which happens to be where the us intelligence is at......????

dude, we could chill all day. we could go down to mcd's and buy 200 acres of rainforest, stop by a muslim neighborhood and round em up and lynch them, shoot black people with fried chicken out of a water balloon launcher, start some arson fires, go get iced out with some dubeers, and top it off by spraying some oil in the fish tanks at the pet shops! (do you have a navigator or a tahoe? cus i dont...)

Originally posted by sneak

why does everyone focus on the wtc attacks? have they forgotten about the plane that crashed into the countryside in philly (ithink)?

or the fact that they hit the mother fuckin pentagon, which happens to be where the us intelligence is at......????

well, call me a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but i dont really think a plane did hit the pentagon, and i couldnt really give that much of a fuck if one did. and the reason everyone focusses on the wtc is because 2800 people died in it.....

ok then......jah you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist....what im saying is....that i know a huge amount of ppl died in the wtc, but ppl also died elsewhere in the attacks...

*cheers yoink

they are remembering other places too though. i dont know if you watch the news at all, but its been all over it all day here in oz. the pentagon is mentioned plenty. good point about the philly crash though. or a little ways from philly...

that morning devilush and i were eating breakfast. the weird thing was that we recieved a phone call from a woman screaming and crying " they attacked us, i can't believe they did this, why are they going to do this to us?" i answered it, thought who is this fucking tweeker? hung up, and she called back twice. we never answered it again. devilush and i was wondering who can be freaking out this early in the morning. so we continue to eat this great breakfast, and i decided to turn on the t.v so i can find out how the weather would turn out. as soon as i turn it on, i saw the footage of the second tower getting hit. my jaw dropped. i couldn't believe it, called over devilush and she couldn't believe it. this was about 7:00am pacific coast time or so. we always wondered who was that person calling and we hope we didn't hang up on something important. we live across the street from the federal building. it literally towers over our building. our neighborhood was blocked off and secured. police and federal agents were stopping people and were checking to see if they lived in the area. devilush and i went for a walk on van ness ave. later that day. its the second busiest street in the city. it was almost dead. almost no cars, a few couples out for a walk also and that was it. it looked as if it was 4:30 in the morning, yet a bright sunny afternoon.

rest in power to all that have fallen........................................

i was asleep.. an my girl called an was like.. a plane hit the towers.. u gottah wake up an turn onthe tv.. i laffed at her an hung up.. about 10 min later i was gettin up for work an everychannel had the same footage on it.. an right as i was heading out the door.. the second plane hit.. sad shit.

Rip

I got to see all of the photos of the missing and the notes left by people..it got me good. I tripped on that.Writing on planks of wood was used as a means of deep personal communication and being a writer it hit me hard.

Yet I also feel that we should get over it, and wake up. The whole thing seems like a overhaul of our emotions, an experiment of sorts. Of course I feel a ton of empathy for those that were lost, yet I also feel a ton of rage at the results we, as a nation have come to afterwards.So now we have ongoing war, lost a ton of our freedom, the FBI can now read all my email, search my house, etc,etc..the patriot act is completely the opposite of being pro-american.In it are plans for mass detention centers, mandatory vaccinations, and contingency plans to squash any dissent to the state. Today we will re-live our traumas as a society..everyone's emotions are so soft right now, totally moldable and tommorrow we will be plugged with hype to go get Iraq. This is social engineering at it's finest..wizardry at a high degree. And most of the populace merely wants to go smoke the "terrorists" outta their holes and get those bastards...well half these cats we are calling "terrorists" were trained by our intelligence apparatus, and were or still are on payroll.

So more lockdown will occurr here, more searches, more cameras, more rules and regulations, ID checkpoints on streetcorneres, more rights for law enforcement, less rights for people, neighborhood SNITCH programs all over, oh, and what ever happened to the people who were wiring apartments with explosives?...Oh and where did Anthrax go? And how have we not got Osama yet?...Seems scripted better than any hollywood script. So who really benefitted from those attacks? OBL's homeland is now infested with whitey, the devil, Israel has a go ahead to smash palestine, Bushy is doing whatever he wants, we now have HOMELAND SECURITY...did not hitler refer to germany as the homeland also?....whatevers....on a rant....we did not even vote this guy into office, he was placed there, contrary to public votes....a coup at its best...

Its all fucked...so as they play with our emotions, turn that fucking tv off...ain't shit for us to see there..go outside, ride a bike, read a book, drink a beer, write on something, do not let them tool with your psyche...any good shrink will tell you not to watch re-runs of the time you got beat senseless...and what are they doing to us?...playing with your emotions, to gain a goal...there is an agenda at work...refuse and resist....the conspiracy is real.

rest in peace to the fallen.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

the woosh of the second plane, then the explosion... woke me up. heard all these sirens and had no idea what was going on until i went on my roof.

that skyline just isn't the same.

Guest Pilau Hands

I woke up and turned on the TV to check the weather. All the channels were saying that a plane had just hit. They didn't know if it was some kind of accident or what. My uncle called and said, "I hope this isn't some new kind of terrorism." Later, the second plane hit and everyone knew it wasn't some drunk pilot or something. Then I left for school...I still don't know why. I had my Philosophy class, and when I got out, the first tower had collapsed I think. I stayed at school for a few hours cause they shut down the train lines.

My girlfriend was in her dorm on 10th St. The sound of the second plane flying low woke her up. She went downstairs and saw the plane hit the towers, then just spent the day kind of walking around in the madness.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

....by no means do i wish to undermine the seriousness of this entire 9/11 situation, because it is always tragic when any lives are lost for nothing, even more so when it's on such a grandiose scale...but having had a year to reflect, i will say this: America needs to realize it is by no means innocent....................you have no concrete information, you are just continuing with the propaganda to cover your ass if something does happen, and more importantly, to justify any actions you might take in the future under the guise of protecting the citizens.

those are some valid points but i think today is about the innocent people that lost theyre lives and a country full of people that had to sit by helpless and for a whole day wonder what the hell was going on. like marlboro said, today isnt about the goverment and theyre ever so noble (sarcasm) war on terror, its not about america the superpower. today is about us as people who are still in some ways comming to terms with what happened. a year ago today we all went through something beyond what we ever could have imagined, everyone felt it and any thinking person still feels a little bit of it. i think its only human that collectivly we get together and reflect on what happened a year ago today, remeber what happened and how it affected our loved ones, remember the innocent lives that were lost and hopefully all feel a little better. i in no way think we should forget and "get over it" but today is theraputic and symbolic of a year of living with these events, comming to terms with these events, getting whatever tears we have left out and with the day of 9/11 always in the back of our heads, getting on with our lives......

anyway.....

i personally will never forget the day my mom phoned me out of

bed to tell me that 'the united states is under attack'..................

and i'll never forget the weird ass things i felt my body doing as

she told me this stuff....face contortions, salivating.....all this weird

shit that i could 'hyper' feel. strange.

9/11 made me a cynical ass motherfucker for life.

I was at work early. Some guy came running in my office and said a plane hit one of the towers. My first thought was that some dumb-ass in a Cesna clipped a tower. I didn't too much of it until I realized that everyone was running around asking about tv's and radios. I ended up getting on the internet to check cnn and fox news. When I found out it was a commercial jet liner, I was like...holy shit. I didn't do much work after that. Pretty much went upstairs and watched the live broadcasts with everyone else.

RIP

Guest --zeSto--

oh.. I left work early on went painting in the middle of the day.

I did one big tag and dated it 9/11/2001.

It's still there even though the rest of the building gets buffed.

O MAN I GET SICK TO MY STOMACH WHEN I SEE THOSE PICS.I CAN REMEMBER WHEN IT HAPPENED LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.I REMEMBER SLEEPING AND MY MOM WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME THAT A PLANE HIT THE WTC .SO I WAS BUGGIN OUT.CALLED THE GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE WORKS LIKE 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THERE ON WALL STREET.CALLED THE FAM THAT WORKED I THE CITY THEY WERE ALL OK .THEN RAN UP TO MY ROOF TO GET A BETTER VIEW AND ALL OF A SUDDEN,BOOM I SEEN THE SECOND PLANE HIT,AND THEN WATCHED THE TOWERS COLLAPSE.IT WAS LIKE I WAS DREAMING.I WAS IN SO MUCH SHOCK.REST IN PEACE TO ALL WHO DIED MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL

Archived