Hey Kr430... 666.....

oOsoupOo

sTress - ive acually have been wanting to read some Nietzsche and i plan on doing so when the time comes. im not really into philosophy really much. i read on satanism and Anton LeVey becasue a friend of mine told me that it wasnt all about evil death rape fuck fest 2001 and it was acually really similar to my thinking. so i read on it and discovered what it was. you can call it crap, but i hope you at least know about it before you make that judgement. peace

seym - worrrdroxxor

harpo - dont get freaked out. its just pictures. take it as a joke if you want. peacer.

dBrush - i can see how you would think im going for internet fame...but to be honest...i can say im not. i post all the pictures and shit just for the fuck of it. to add sometihng a little odd in threads and get peoples replies. i think its a fun thing. it also lets everyone know how the person behind their name is and what they think of whatever. im not one for fame...i dont paint that much...i hate meeting up with writers...i dont like letting people know who i am...i dont bomb at all (but i will soon just so i can contribute a little to the boston graff scene i suppose.)..i dont know. i resprect your respect dood. it means a lot. i know posting my beliefs was a bold move... and i shouldve seen this coming. haha. but its all good. peace.

unit - worrrrrorororodor

marmuchian - you win the most closed minded award. yay. congradulation!! (as a nintendo game would say). jeffery dahmer, i know little about him...all i know was he was FUCKED. REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKED. he was a "satanist"? hmm...what an asshole for disgracing sometihng that is against him. satanists love animals. satanists arent pro rape. satanists arent pro death. if jeffery dahmer called himself a satanist...that very sad. good thing christian preists never raped a kid. good thing a buddist never killed anyone. good thing haha. people are people. they can claim they are whatever they are...but are they really that? this is the world guy...people are not always what they seem. you cant hold one moron responsible for an entire group of people that moron is falsely representing. satanism + devil = false. devil worship and satanism are not the same thing. satanists hate devil worship. are you registering any of this? prolly not mr. locked box. if you read that site i posted earlier, your comments would be more valuable...but at this moment...they seem like garbage. peace.

idiot - you know im understanding those. haha peaceroxxx

kid furie - goths arent always satanists! hahahaha. oh man. some goths are deep christians! some are jewish! haha. maybe you are getting FAKE goths and REAL goths mixed up. this just goes with what i said...you cant hold one moron responsible for an entire group of people that moron is falsely representing. ive seen "goths" walking around with slipknot shirts and korn patches and saying YEAH SATAN!! IM SO FUCKIN EVIL! WOOO!!. hahahah.. what a humorous fool. a real goth is just someone who is often facinated with mid-evil times and makes their own depression and sadness a way of life. to me, it seems like something i cant see myself doing. i personally would not want to dwell in sadness, although they do have their fun...no doubt. REAL goths are good poeple and OPEN MINDED. they make good conversationalists. nice people to get in minor debates about and such. FAKE goths deserve multiple punches. so if you see a kid with a sevendust patch and a nike jacket and goes around calling him/herself goth, pucnh that person becasue they are most likely contributing to the destruction of a way of life. also...FUCK HOT TOPIC. peace dood.

peace everyone.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry bro, but i hate goths, the real and the fake. they whine alot. they were all beaten or abused as a child and so now use being a goth (among other things) as a way to express that. if life sucks thats bad, blow your brains or try to change your life, don't just bitch about it cause that just makes it worse. i don't beat up goths but i do stare at them cause i know they want me to cause they all starve for attention. i can see how people could think the medevil times were cool but they is a reason we don't dress that way anymore, EVOLUTION. maybe if they decided to live in a hut and be a serf i would have more of a chance of respecting there way of dress.

Originally posted by kid furie:

sorry bro, but i hate goths, the real and the fake. they whine alot. they were all beaten or abused as a child and so now use being a goth (among other things) as a way to express that. if life sucks thats bad, blow your brains or try to change your life, don't just bitch about it cause that just makes it worse. i don't beat up goths but i do stare at them cause i know they want me to cause they all starve for attention. i can see how people could think the medevil times were cool but they is a reason we don't dress that way anymore, EVOLUTION. maybe if they decided to live in a hut and be a serf i would have more of a chance of respecting there way of dress.

Hell yea, i agree with you there. I hate when people fall back on how much their lives suck for sympathy. Suck it up! Goths are funny.

Guest dBUSH
Originally posted by marmuchian:

im jewish by the way and cant be held responsible for what WASPY type people and christians have been doing. my people are too righteous for that mumbo jumbo

[This message has been edited by marmuchian (edited 05-24-2001).]

Idiotic fucking BUMPS~

Guest sTress

i dont know anything about satanism but i think its a good idea to put pentagrams and 666s cause its intimidating

the inverse pentagrams are just the symbol of the 5 points of satanism. yes...it stikes something negative in everyone. its understandable. its a traditional thing. the 666, which i just learned...has nothing to do with "satan" or the devil or whatever. its just some antichrist shit. oh yeah/..satanism + antichrist = no.

kid furie...that your opinion of goths. i dont think dwelling in agony is much of a good thought either. i agree with you. why not try to make shit nice for you? makes sence. but thats them. as far as craving attention...hmm...im sure some/a lot do. maybe they were neglected their whole life so they now want attention. perky goths would fall into that most likely. but a lot of people these days want attention. to feel accepted is a great thing. people like it. i used to feel like i wanted to be accepted by everyone...but now...haha...not at all pretty much. i got my friends and thats all i need. peacer dood...you always pose a good debate.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

• 1 year later...

http://www.templarhistory.com/s_jdemolay.jpg'>

"To say that which is untrue is a crime both in the sight of God and man. Not one of us has betrayed his God or his country. I do confess my guilt, which consists in having, to my shame and dishonor, suffered myself, through the pain of torture and the fear of death, to give utterance to falsehoods imputing scandalous sins and iniquities to an illustrious Order, which hath nobly served the cause of Christianity. I disdain to seek a wretched and disgraceful existence by engrafting another lie upon the original falsehood."

http://www.templarhistory.com/demolays.jpg'>

Many latter day writers have claimed that De Molay in his dying breath summoned both the King of France and Pope Clement to meet him in a tribunal before God within the year. True to the claim both men did indeed die within that time.

Archived