Hey Kr430... 666.....

oOsoupOo

Are you satanic and stuff? I checked out your page and you got a lot of satanic stuff... you post alot of goth chicks too... Your page also gots doggies and shit and that's cool... Do you paint your fingernails?

Please don't take this thread the wrong way... it really isn't a diss. REALLY!

Just Curious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!

well lets expose the truth here...

satanic...hmm...i wouldnt say so. i do know that the santanic philosophy and my own philosophy are almost the exact same thing. (for those who still think satanism is about killing kids and raping foxes and burning women...go here http://www.satanism101.com and prepare to learn something) In satanism, however, they involve magic. Im not too into the whole magic thing...seems rather impossible...thats why i say im not a satanist. as for other religons, nope...not into any of those either. i keep at so I am my own religon. i do what i want with no restrictions. let me also add, i dont care who believes in what. if someone believes in sometihng i completly disagree with...who cares...thats them.

the 666 in my name on here is for fun. get over it..its a number...blah.

the goth chicks...some look stupid, but most of them are the most beautiful girls i ever seen. (my opinion) real goths are very nice people. fake goths that listen to korn and sepultura deserve many punches!

painting fingernails = nope.

im also not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...but here it all is. good question Jankie.

peace.

oh yeah...

http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/hellish2/invmarblecross.gif'>

hahahahaha

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

you are gonna rot in hell you bastard child. god wont tolerate such insolence in his kingdom. there is only one lord and praise be the lord, the lord is my shepperd!! and for you...you satanists are all in the same boat as jeffry dahmer and john wayne gacy...rot slow freak

Originally posted by marmuchian:

you are gonna rot in hell you bastard child. god wont tolerate such insolence in his kingdom. there is only one lord and praise be the lord, the lord is my shepperd!! and for you...you satanists are all in the same boat as jeffry dahmer and john wayne gacy...rot slow freak

I love your insight.

You contradict yourself. You cant say that hes going to rot in hell. Youre not one to judge him. If youre on this board, you most likely tag, and thats against the law. Watch out, you're making baby jesus cry. You're making baby jesus cry.

i wasnt kidding...you are evil and shall pay for that. my talks with god have lead me to believe that god doesnt care about taggin unless its dont maliciously. lately ive been only painting trains and that kind of graff is harmless so gods down with it...he feels im beutifying the system. my talks with god have also led me to stop stealing. one can only sin for so long before he must repent or pay up for what hes done. i stole for 6 years before it caught up with me and now i realize what i need to do...dont get caught slippin yall

i wasnt kidding...you are evil and shall pay for that. my talks with god have lead me to believe that god doesnt care about taggin unless its dont maliciously. lately ive been only painting trains and that kind of graff is harmless so gods down with it...he feels im beutifying the system. my talks with god have also led me to stop stealing. one can only sin for so long before he must repent or pay up for what hes done. i stole for 6 years before it caught up with me and now i realize what i need to do...dont get caught slippin yall

oh, boy

harpo...your a good guy. yes its just a joke. but what you just said about satanists was completely false. i recommend reading a little bit and you wil realize satanism has nothing to do with stabbing girls in the ass with spikes or raping kids while they eat ice cream. its self indulgence with logic and beieving in yourself. peaer dooodderrrooxxx

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

people are hella stupid. HELLA!

"makro rapes little kids! Gay people are from hell! boo-hoo! satanism is being forced on me because of makro!" Fucking stop whinning. Christianity has claimed FAR more lives than ANY other religion. Satanist don't go on crusades! Satanists don't protest the funerals of slain homosexual teenagers! Satanist never burned anybody at the stake. In yet, christianity is being forced on everybody almost everyday. So shut up.

Originally posted by Unit:

You contradict yourself. You cant say that hes going to rot in hell. Youre not one to judge him. If youre on this board, you most likely tag, and thats against the law. Watch out, you're making baby jesus cry. You're making baby jesus cry.

no he's not!! where in the ten commandments does it say "thou shalt not graff" ??

Makros:

I don't think that satanists are rapists. I'm glad it didn't get out of hand with the words exchanged between us so there is no problems with us, you're a good guy and a good writer. I was just kinda getting freaked out by the pentagrams and satan pictures. That's all.

Guest dBUSH

Sometimes I think that Makros is funny, sometimes I think he's trying for that internet-fame (he posts images wha), but I know he had to have had some idea all this was coming. Posting you beliefs so openly is a bold move- I could give a crap though. Props to marmuchian too, although Ive lost much respect due to your love for a god interfering with your love for you fellow man.

Your talks with god? Hes down with it? Is god a black guy with sagging pants and dreadlochs? You mightve just been on a trip. Hahhaha. Even if I am wrong, i dont care. What it boils down to, is that you need to stop judging people like hell, thats gods job. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to bash gay people, to bash people that dont have your same opinion on the matter. You need to stop being so closed minded and need to settle the hell down. If you go apeshit everytime someone doesnt have the same opiniones/beliefs at you youre really gonna be screwed up when you get out in the 'real world' so to speak.

chill holmes...i got to show love for god cause he has shown me mad love! i dont really hate makros i just dont respect what he does and trys to reprazent. satanism is evil and you cant try to pass it off as anything else...i am not in favor of blatent evilness. makros doesnt say evil shit so i shoulndt diss so hardon...but there are lotsa satanists who do rape kill torture and practice necrophilia and that shit aint right. read about jeffry dahmer...dude killed and raped corpses and practiced satanism. he started worshiping satan after he had already gotten deep into serial killing and he made a shrine out of skulls and parts of his victims to honor the devil...satanism is no joke...im jewish by the way and cant be held responsible for what WASPY type people and christians have been doing. my people are too righteous for that mumbo jumbo

[This message has been edited by marmuchian (edited 05-24-2001).]

Archived