looking at yourself in the mirror.

Guest DMX

am i the only person here who enjoys looking at himself in the mirror for hours on end? it's alot of fun, i like to strike a modellish pose and see how long i can keep a straight face. i really have no idea how good looking i actually am, but when i look at myself i think i look very handsome. i like the word handsome. it sounds very masculine. i think enrest hemingway could appreciate the word handsome, because his prose was very tough and masculine. i picture all the characters in the sun also rises as being very handsome. except robert cohn, because he's supposed to be the foolish character in the book so he automatically has to be butt ugly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THE WRITERS FORUM

Click to Visit

PROFILE | REGISTER | MEMBERS | FAQ | SEARCH | LOGOUT

THE WRITERS FORUM > THE TRENCHES - DISCUSSION > CHANNEL ZERO > looking at yourself in the mirror.

GO TO FIRST UNREAD POST first unread Show a printable version.

Email this page to someone.

Receive updates to this thread.

< LAST THREAD | NEXT THREAD >

AUTHOR

THREAD Post A Reply Post New Thread

DMX

Cool looking at yourself in the mirror.

am i the only person here who enjoys looking at himself in the mirror for hours on end? it's alot of fun, i like to strike a modellish pose and see how long i can keep a straight face. i really have no idea how good looking i actually am, but when i look at myself i think i look very handsome. i like the word handsome. it sounds very masculine. i think enrest hemingway could appreciate the word handsome, because his prose was very tough and masculine. i picture all the characters in the sun also rises as being very handsome. except robert cohn, because he's supposed to be the foolish character in the book so he automatically has to be butt ugly.

she was so beautiful

i had to kill her

09-11-2002 03:17 AM

DMX is online now Click Here to See the Profile for DMX Click Here to Email DMX Find more posts by DMX Add DMX to your buddy list Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete MessageReport this post to a moderator Check DMX's IP information

el barto

anti anit firsties

DPC!! NIght OwlS , HoOty HoOOOO

(Attn: All short cocks,lift up the seat, be curtious and sanatarious !)

09-11-2002 03:19 AM

el barto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for el barto Click Here to Email el barto Find more posts by el barto Add el barto to your buddy list Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete MessageReport this post to a moderator Check el barto's IP information

vinyl junkie

i was at the tattoo shop the other day, and my tattooer threatened to hit this girl if she didn't stop looking in the mirror when she talked to him... she couldn't take her eyes off herself...

"ya motha fuckin hero..."

the dirty nightowl...

09-11-2002 03:19 AM

vinyl junkie is online now Click Here to See the Profile for vinyl junkie Click Here to Email vinyl junkie Find more posts by vinyl junkie Add vinyl junkie to your buddy list Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete MessageReport this post to a moderator Check vinyl junkie's IP information

All times are GMT -6 hours. The current time is 03:20 AM. Post A Reply Post New Thread

< LAST THREAD | NEXT THREAD >

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts HTML code is OFF

vB code is ON

Smilies are ON

code is ON

Contact | 12ozProphet.com

Guest willy.wonka

i dont like looking in the mirror for some reason..i make silly faces and look deep deep into myself and start thinking of all the bad things i have done....kinda like one of those war movie situations...

i dont like looking at myself and feeling fake.i look damn good though;)

maybe im trying not to look in the mirror to make up for my vanity problems.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

it's cuz of that time you fucked your girl behind your back, when... i warned you against it, but would you listen to me? nooooo...

why cant i listen! why cant i listen!

i am worthless, may penguins unleash their wrath on me!

unleash penguins! unleeeeeash!

Guest willy.wonka

yeah i think its looking in the mirror on acid too much that did it to me....kinda like that gate on the never ending story....the one where atraiu saw that he was just sabastian reading a book..a little boy's imagination a fairy tale.

im lookin at the man in the mirror..i just dont think it was me that i was lookin at.:scramble:

Guest willy.wonka

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

bloody mary

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Anybody ever see the Mothman Prophecies? When Richard Gere stares at the mirror for like 10 seconds, and at the end of those ten seconds he looks like a completely different person... I have no idea how the fuck they did that, I rewound and replayed that scene over and over and couldn't detect any kind of special effects. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest uncle-boy

i was having the sex today and i looked at myself in the mirror and i thought of the movie "American Pshyco" so i started to flex.

damn i'm sexy.

sometimes i hate looking at my self in the mirror. but i know i have to. to tell you the truth, i dont even look at myself when i am changing or when i just got out of the shower. but i know i have to. i'm just really self concious about my body and how it looks. sometimes i just hate it. bleh. i'm just scared of my self.

i just take glances at the mirror...because its there and i have a tendency to look around all the time...my eyes are rarely fixed on any one object...other than that..i look at my teeth when im brushing them..thats about it...

I love myself

I want you to love me

When I'm feeling down

I want you above me

I search myself

I want you to find me

I forget myself

I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else

When I think about you I touch myself

Oh no, oh no, oh no

You're the one who makes me come honey

You're the sun who makes me shine

When you're around I'm always laughing

I want to make you mine

I close my eyes

And see you before me

Think I would die

If you were to ignore me

A fool could see

Just how much I adore you

I get down on my knees

I´d do anything for you

I don´t want anybody else

When I think about you I touch myself

I don´t want anybody else

Oh no, oh no, oh no

I want you

And when I think about you I touch myself

Ooh, oooh, oooooh, aaaaaah

this is what i sing when i stand in front of the mirror while rubbing my nipples as kissmyass watches me.

just kidding. i'm afraid of myself.

Archived