Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vinyl junkie

this is what i missed...

yeah i always love getting home after being on the road for a few months. its the greatest feeling ever, especially the firsttime i get in a real bed or sit on my porch and smoke.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

anti first

pre second.

thats pretty clever mo fo but i prefer my anti anti firsties

Guest willy.wonka

dude, im actually in need of a vacation from this shit.everybody is trying to get to know everybody too much,too many shit-talkers got kicked out and the really cool threads are sleeping somewhere in peoples minds.

not to sound like an asshole to all you happy people, but there are a lot of homos on here..and i dont mean the gay people.

well yer not gonna ruin my good mood wonka... i have real cigarettes, a laptop so i can smoke and type at the same time, and a squeaky clean ass...

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well yer not gonna ruin my good mood wonka... i have real cigarettes, a laptop so i can smoke and type at the same time, and a squeaky clean ass...

hahaha...

ok now im really pissed....i have a cig and no lighter..so i have to get off this damn dell and go to the stove heat it up on high..light the buggah and go on my porch..lookin at my computer screen through my window..wishing i could refresh my screen with my mind.

let see if it'll work this time

Originally posted by willy.wonka

so i have to get off this damn dell and go to the stove heat it up on high..light the buggah and go on my porch..lookin at my computer

That truly sucks, I hate that. Try the toaster it's faster.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this