ok, 12oz team work

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

and the age is 19, right? damn, your province sounds good. too bad about the boom/bust cycle being in full effect there. or am i stuck in the past?

i hear from many that the girls in edmonton are butt.

1.) no we can drink at 18 ( that means we're getting boots at 14)

2.) not really a boom/ bust cycle..... even though the economy is bad elsewhere, we remain the richest problem...wtf..i mean province in Canada

3.) girls... um...i'd say thats false you just have to know where to look

we have our fair share

okay every one here has taken all the near empties and made a full beer,but who's siphoned cigarette butts out of half dead forties by drinking them with clenched teeth?as long as you can maintain a no puker boomerang chug it will definitely add to the fade-on,and girls love it more than scars:D

Originally posted by ragsoe505

okay every one here has taken all the near empties and made a full beer,but who's siphoned cigarette butts out of half dead forties by drinking them with clenched teeth?as long as you can maintain a no puker boomerang chug it will definitely add to the fade-on,and girls love it more than scars:D

no puker boomerang chug......classic

Originally posted by effyoo

2.) not really a boom/ bust cycle..... even though the economy is bad elsewhere, we remain the richest problem...wtf..i mean province in Canada

yeah - i was gonna add that "richest province in Canada" bit, but I didn't wanna upset myself, 'cuz i live in the supposed 'economic capital.'

:yawn:

book and sleep time.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

you guys are fucking sick. you should be on more often so i don't feel so dirty all by myself.

Originally posted by el barto

you fucks say something funny ill laugh at like my moth flying kitty comment, im still laughing when i think of that damn flying cat.hahahhaha

well said.i cant think of a fucking thing.one time i got a hard on during show and tell in the third grade.some girl asked me "is your dick hard?" and i said "NO!" and ran to my seat.now that i think back,bitch sounded like she was well versed in the penile arts at 9 years old.fuckin new mexico.......

Archived