caustic christ and missing digits...

vinyl junkie

the band caustic christ cancelled a bunch of shows... one of the members sent out an email explaning the cancellations... here is an excerpt:

"…I drank a beer that Texas James gave me that was laced with Liquid Acid and house hold cleaners wandered off and appeared 13 hrs later in a local hospital missing my right index finger."

now that is fucking punk... i think...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

get the fuck outta dodge

holy fucking shit!!!!! caustic fuckin christ has the worst luck ever. when we were playing with those guys last march , right after they started playing shows , their original drummer got hit by a car and was in a coma for months. does anyone know who it was (name wise) because id like to ask those guys what he deal is...

we've got a band like that here.. called desiring dead flesh... they are FUCKING NUTS.. the drummer was getting spit on by these punk kids.. cuz i guess its some sort of punk apreciation... anyway he said next person to spit gets a slit throat..well they did, and he damn near did it..it took 5 heavy ass hardcore kids to hold his arms back from slashing this fucking kids neck.. thank god for hardcore.

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: get the fuck outta dodge

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i believe it was corey...

holy fucking shit no way! i could honestly see that happening to him more than anyone else... that really sucks , imm have to bring him a get well card when they get back....

hey vinyll , where are you getting this exclusive info?

mikrone37

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Re: get the fuck outta dodge

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

from the booker at my club...

hey are they comming back up here , or are they gonna try and continue the tour , also i heard their van broke down in texas as well....

Guest deadmansrum.

losing one's finger through tainted beer is not a thing to cause distress. i lost me hand to a cannon, and didn't have the protection of grog to fell the pain. be glad, wee lad, for ye do not have a hook.

Archived