Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cdz

seamster

heres some of my new stuff. its questionable, but i just made this style up in my head a day ago. it needs a lot of refining. just wondering what everyone thinks. the first took under 10 min, the second around 25 min.

i dont like the first much the second is alright , their really simple and the letters are big , not bad but nothing spactacular. work on the style more and post it up

damn, and you were calling my stuff garbage? (im not calling your work garbage, im just saying man) dont get me wrong they werent that great but umm...well, trytryagain. i definately agree that the second is better than the first. that 3d on the second is clean, and the placement of the brown in the background is good but maybe next time add some to the top right thats proportionate to that size as well.

Guest Grow a Beard

thats a dope twist look alike hand though

Guest da wizzard

hey seam, quit tagging schools by your house, that shit is hella toy.....it'll get you bagged, but i liked the hand style.....reminded me of early cern but oh well, stay up.

Guest DMX

sorry, but htose are absolutely terrible. work on your straight letters. your handstyle is bordering on decent, keep practicing. you'll get it.

awesome

dude that shits tight, when it was loading and i saw the tags i thought you were a toy but damn am i wrong

hey wizzard, if you live in a close area, do you know whos crossing me out? they just throw an "x" through it and dont leave a name. just wondering...

seamster? is that like scenester or seamstress? whatever. letters are cool, work out your fill before you go tryin to paint that but it should look good after a little while

Originally posted by uncle-boy

not feeling it at all

By the time hes your age old yella boy hell be holdin it down....keep it up Cdz....

by the way tre loco and skem one. i like seamster because i write seam and i would rather not be like everyone else and put "one" or "two" after it. just settin myself apart from anyone else who writes seam. just lettin you know.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this