Conan Disses Canada!

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BROWNer

i'm betting most people on this board from canada have no clue about canada's history with armenians..do you, or is this just something you tossed out?

just curious...

no, no, i don't. if you know something i don't, please elaborate on this. i just didn't like their attitudes (these particular ones in phys.ed class).

Originally posted by boogie hands

this thread is dumb funny....i drink a 40 and laugh...some canadian comic book nerd pisses himself and makes a post about it...

your a turd, its a joke...get over it

this comic book nerd drank two forties. nothing to brag about. just saying...

Guest socrates

Canada's military is a joke, shitty soldiers, shitty equitment, and pussy leadership.

Go drink a koakanee, fuck a fat girl, then go hug a tree you fucking canuck

Guest socrates

I've never seen a good looking canadian girl...al the ones I met up there said they either moved there or were just visting, thank god. Imagine having to tell your friends you fucked a canadian, they'd probably castrate you.

Guest socrates

Anything but candian works for me...i'll take a crackwhore with 2 teeth, one leg, 3 fingers on her left hand, A bald spot, a missing breast, scabies, herpes, aids, anthrax, and anal leakage problem ove a canuck

Originally posted by socrates

Canada's military is a joke, shitty soldiers, shitty equitment, and pussy leadership.

Go drink a koakanee, fuck a fat girl, then go hug a tree you fucking canuck

actually dork our run of the mill infantry soldiers are trained with your army rangers. our soldiers actually out rank american soldiers 6 to 1.

i would kill for a kokanee right now.

fat girls need love too.

i love trees.

the other terrible thing about canada is that you guys refuse to let us use your sasquatches, yettis, or bigfoot, whatever you want to call them, for battle against terrorism. everyone knows that a single yetti could do more damage than a wrecking ball..but nooooo canada has to be all greedy with them and claim they don't actually exist, if they dont exist then why have i seen every canadian ever on tv saying they saw one. its like you canadians drink our beers, steal hockey and say its yoru sport, feed us fake poisened swedish fish and now no yettis. fuck canada.

Originally posted by socrates

I've never seen a good looking canadian girl...al the ones I met up there said they either moved there or were just visting, thank god. Imagine having to tell your friends you fucked a canadian, they'd probably castrate you.

This coming from an American... land of the obese...

Over half of your country are fat shits, and you want to crack on us? Bitch please, have you ever watched Maury? 90% of you Americans are fuck up fat asses on hard drugs, have babies without knowing who the daddy is, or are rednecks persecuting ethnicities...

Guest --zeSto--
I've never seen a good looking canadian girl...

You must have mised the entire "Montreal has smoking hot women" phase the fourm was going through.

Archived