emo.

charles_bronson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Raels:

...stand up comedy IS my day job.

if your refering to respect for work put in ....your right....your career IS hands down a laugh fest....

[This message has been edited by jerry only (edited 05-29-2001).]

the term "emo" is bullshit..anyone who claims to be "emo" is just a stupid fucking scenster who cuffs hisorher pants...

its just like those fools who x up at shows...i dont care that you dont do drugs...im happy for you, st8 edge is great but if you think it has anything to do with an X or a t-shirt you have no idea whats going on.

love jedi

this is the most entertaining thread yet. shit, i am getting a new car tomorrow. a pick up truck. oh yeah, about emo...ummmm yeah, emo is whatever. emo, its impossible to define i guess, its a lame term but while i feel like i am re-writing my bio on makeoutclub.com i will list my 10 favorite emo bands of all time...hmmmmm: hellbender, you and i, cursive, joy division (the first emo band haha),neutral milk hotel, bright eyes, split lip,in/humanity (oh excuse me, they are "emo violence"), modest mouse, and errrrrrr...ummmm...i cant think of a 10th one...oh how about the van pelt? yeah, i liked them a lot. i am boreddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Originally posted by jerry only:

Originally posted by Raels:

...stand up comedy IS my day job.

if your refering to respect for work put in ....your right....your career IS hands down a laugh fest....

oofhah

• 1 year later...

emo is cool or not because im not emo which means i really am but if i think im not but same i dont think i am to make myself cooler than im not really... thats the proplem with emo the musics good the politics suck. i used to be an emo kid then i learnt how to harnise the sadness into graffiti use the forks homer.

I'm not a fan of emo :yuck:, just like some people aren't a fan of hardcore or industrial. Some melodic hardcore, like boy's night out which is kinda emoish is alright...

and the emo style is just funny, like super tight pants etc. No offence if you're into that

Archived