the land i love

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

^^^^^ I agree.......I love Australia...But the thing is that people love the countries they have grown accustomed to......And Japan sucks so AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Originally posted by WALE!pd

i will be writing "god bless the country i love r.i.p the victims of 9/11/01" im not one of those patriots but the fact that these firemen policemen and everyone else would pay the ultimate price for anothers life is so beautiful to me.

firemen and policemen saving lives is an everyday thing...you might as well go paint a whole calendar on a wall somewhere.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Re: Re: the land i love

Originally posted by seppuku

firemen and policemen saving lives is an everyday thing...you might as well go paint a whole calendar on a wall somewhere.

AHAHAHAH so true:eek:

Re: Re: the land i love

Originally posted by seppuku

it took 9/11 to put into perspective how much these guys WILL sacrifice soooo many of them died. they were running up flights of stairs with a hundred pounds of equipment while people were running out. they were working at ground zer for months all their free time consumed by looking for people like you and me

Originally posted by amItoolate?

i mean i agree with a lot of what your saying but why werent you this hype about it before you got up this morning and watched tv?

umm read when i started this thread there cheif. and ive been planning on going out and writing this for a long time im even preparing to do a mural wall for this

first of all, fuck cops, especially the NYPD

"theres 41 reasons to blast back, no one followed Diallo to the grave, fade to black"

second of all, Viva Cuba

third, fuck george bush

its sort of funny you are all like "oh, teh poleese, i luv u, ur meh hero!" when the police will be beating the shit out of you for doing graffiti you fucking moron

and please believe i dont have an american flag on my car

"the trees we got lifted by made our feet dangle, so when i say burn one i mean the star spangled"

dojafx, reppin for malcom x, karl marx, v.i. lenin, fidel castro, che guevara, freddy engels, leon trotsky, nelson mandela, the peoples army in nepal, all my comrades throughout the world, especially in iran, iraq, cuba, north korea, palestine, libya, and syria, and all my brothers on the streets of the united states who get shot down by pigs on a daily for reaching for their wallets

Originally posted by dojafx

dojafx, reppin for malcom x, karl marx, v.i. lenin, fidel castro, che guevara, freddy engels, leon trotsky, nelson mandela, the peoples army in nepal, all my comrades throughout the world, especially in iran, iraq, cuba, north korea, palestine, libya, and syria, and all my brothers on the streets of the united states who get shot down by pigs on a daily for reaching for their wallets

i find this funny coming from a white kid in minnesota.

heh.

Archived