mexicans and chicanos..the same thing??

Guest -MOE LESTER-

One of the main reasons for this is because such a large number of our population was slaughtered when the Spaniards came and also because the Spaniards that came were dirty bastards and brought with them numerous diseases and illness that we were not immune to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WALE!pd

^^^ HAHA, ok tell me this then..... hispanic,mexican whatever yall are lol why do mexicans (not all) jump borders to come to the US and wave their flag over our soil?? what the hell is with this

geez,...if you knew anything you'd know that the white man stole this land.

Originally posted by socrates

Why does every mexican pride but all the people in mexico want to come to america

its called celebrating heritage. i'm sure you do it in some way. also read what drain bramage said above.

another question. where does the word latino fit into all this. is this a preferance thing as well?

Originally posted by WALE!pd

^^^ HAHA, ok tell me this then..... hispanic,mexican whatever yall are lol why do mexicans (not all) jump borders to come to the US and wave their flag over our soil?? what the hell is with this

....im sure that your family came as immigrants and they had citizensip and then they just forgot their roots nd raised a hick that is now you..... can someone not be proud of their culture and heritage ? .....also its part of north america its not like they came on a boat over seas like your parents or grandparents or whatever..... also a lot of what the US is now, belonged to those "dirty and lazy" mexicans

Archived