mexicans and chicanos..the same thing??

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

mexicans are those weird looking people that are usualy short and wear clothing from ross right??

and chicanos are like the cool looking dark skinned people like the eses and latina chicks...

im fucking stupid....sort this out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

mexicans are those weird looking people that are usualy short and wear clothing from ross right??

and chicanos are like the cool looking dark skinned people like the eses and latina chicks...

im fucking stupid....sort this out!

your a fucking retard. stop being a smart ass racist. mexicans are chicanos. you automatically think all mexicans are poor? thiose mexicans will shank your ass bitch.

Originally posted by Pistol

viva la raza

Just depends on how you look at it?

I'm Mexican/Chicano and never been to Ross.

FYI. The term Chicano was popularized in the 60's and 70's by the young hipsters. It is derived from the Nahuatl (Aztec) for for Mexico (Mexica).

i thought mexicans were people from mexico and chicanos were mexicans who live in amerikkka

but what the fugg do i kno

yeh

Guest postaholic

im not touching this one with a 30 ft pole....

however there is many variations of mexicans/hispanics depending on where they were originally from, and ancestorial things and so on...

walk softly

Is it not funny that the spanish are called spanish, and not, like, some african word, they are clearly one of the darker skinned europeans. far as i'm concerned it's all ancient history, and just words. you know, we're supposed to be a melting pot here, we shouldn't sweat the semantics. maybe i'm speaking from the non minority position however.

Us Mexicans have always lived in the US. More specifically the Southwest which includes California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, etc. All these areas were part of the land of the People of the Fifth Sun. The Aztecs called it Aztlan.

Fuck your borders. We crossed NO borders. YOUR borders crossed US.

Originally posted by Pistol

Us Mexicans have always lived in the US. More specifically the Southwest which includes California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, etc. All these areas were part of the land of the People of the Fifth Sun. The Aztecs called it Aztlan.

Fuck your borders. We crossed NO borders. YOUR borders crossed US.

true dat, we owned 1/3 of America, and the fuckin american army stole California from us when they discovered gold there, so all that gold they found in the Gold Rush belonged to us to. I hate ignorant people that try to make our race look stupid, if we had more weapons during our battles, the entire US would probably be ours.

Archived