Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Mojo

conform

im gonna come straight out and say it.... the letters suck backgrounds.....ok...... the conform on the top right and the word on the top left arent necessary... characters ok... i dont get the color thing but yeah.... and ummmm if u tried to make a barcode in the letters....that was definitly a dope idea... but u failed to succeed in it. but if that wasnt your goal....then i dunno.....try again

12oz dickism....:o

Yeah, the barcode was the idea but FUCK im having soooo much trouble getting the letters to work. As for the other stuff im just playing around, trying some different things.

And NO its not photoshop, I hand coloured it.

i like it , the letters arent that good i actually like the fill even though it came out not as it should of been , its nice

Guest C.O.P.S

i like the character.........but the background sucks and does not fit in......

I like the top part of the letters where it looks like a bar code every thing else I dont really like keep tryin.........:king:

Guest Grow a Beard

ecce. youve got some dope stencils...........and theres only one thing to remember.............straight letters are totally legal to to use.

I like the whole idea,and it looks nice,AS long as u dont scroll down 2 the letters....they fuckin suck....

BUT(notice the but),i have seen some of ur stuff,and i like it,so i think u can do better....

Also,it seems that ur usin pretty dark colors in the background and shit,so maybe u shouldnt use so light colors on the letters....??

Peace midgetsuckers:crazy:

Hey, thanks everyone for the feedback, will take it all into account and keep trying- yeh, i dont particularly like the letters myself, but I just wanted to get the whole idea down.

Kali- yeh, ive tried to combine manga techniques with graff style.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this