this is swek!

Guest illwill

wow, i cant believe this page got the thumbs up...i completely disagree with all of u, and question all of your backgrounds on the history of letter structure. there is nothing above AVERAGE/BEGINNER on this page.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youre trying too hard to be a hater, FACE.. just let it go man

i have a better flick of that last freight with voice, i think i have a couple other swek pics as well, ill hook it up tomorrow

TOYS GO CHANGE YOUR PANTIES.... SWEK ISN'T NO FUCKING JOKE. HE IS MY MY MOTHERFUKIN ROLL DOGG.. HE IS KING OF LETTERING AND HAND STYLES FOR DENVER. HE IS MY MENTOR, AND HAS TAUGHT ME A LOT. HIS INFLUENCES WERE ALERT, PERL, CASE, VOICE AND HELZ. DCK SWS MZ HK IAD SMD..............DON'T SLEEP!?

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by TenSent

TOYS GO CHANGE YOUR PANTIES.... SWEK ISN'T NO FUCKING JOKE. HE IS MY MY MOTHERFUKIN ROLL DOGG.. HE IS KING OF LETTERING AND HAND STYLES FOR DENVER. HE IS MY MENTOR, AND HAS TAUGHT ME A LOT. HIS INFLUENCES WERE ALERT, PERL, CASE, VOICE AND HELZ. DCK SWS MZ HK IAD SMD..............DON'T SLEEP!?

he was your mentor?why would that make him good to us?if he was so great you wouldnt need to defend his honor here now would you???his style isnt bad but its kinda simple and i dont like it,, is that a good enough ansewer for you?still sleeping............

beer 303

Originally posted by TenSent

arent you and swek the same age???hahahahaha

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by FACE WON

he was your mentor?why would that make him good to us?if he was so great you wouldnt need to defend his honor here now would you???his style isnt bad but its kinda simple and i dont like it,, is that a good enough ansewer for you?still sleeping............

hey assface. since you seem to be mr fucking critical about everything, post some of your work.

Archived