CompletlyDestroyedInside.

TRAMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by steelchef

"the abno crap is not even close to good. waste of paint"- oh-neeh

youre just mad that your not up there, and you cant even support members of a crew youre in;) [/quote} I'm not part of that Shaat. Must be thinking of someone else..

Nice.

Steelchef: Crew support Bwhahahahahahahaha. I remember I took a member ( not going to mention a name ) to paint. In my ride, with my gas money and that somebody took flicks of his and Wisks piece and left Ol Tiggity and I hanging out to dry. Hows that for support. It's cool thou. Peace DEAM UKS

Oh-neeh: your just "ENVIOUS" that you can even paint. So(STFU) SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Originally posted by retard

beardo did you get my email i know most people on here dont check the email they have posted uner their names....by the way howd that thing in ct go?

hmm, not sure what email you speak of, who are you anyway? haha try to hit my email again..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice stuff

feeling all of it, but I must say, the Halifax-known bomb Meow puts the smack down on those same letters.

Ill try to post some flix soon.

6.dos

• 2 weeks later...

meow...= big dicks inside your fill ins... youll see meow... im dissin everything ...meow dissin tour.. . nots??? u the famous cell phone talkin silver shaker king of sc that never gets buffed... i think u buff me and my partner all day and leave your dumpsters running.. u buffin my etches in that town too? lets just make love nots....

..wkt...

Archived