birthday

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

i can't wait till i turn 21...less then a year to go...until then it's bugging everyone older then me to buy alcohol...oh yeah...and happy birtrhday.

Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

i can't wait till i turn 21...less then a year to go...until then it's bugging everyone older then me to buy alcohol...oh yeah...and happy birtrhday.

shitt!!! when you turn 21....i'll be there ot buy you a drink.

oh yea....my man is having a 21st bday...would you like to make it??

im really really drunk, got a lap dance.. saw alot of tits.. NOT AT A STRIP CLUB... at my friends house,,, and now im trying to curl up with this cutie im spending the night with... wish me luck.. oh yeah... 2 long islands, a strawberry daquri or whatever and im FUCKING ROCKED... damn im a bitch.. sober enouf to spell corect...

yeah for mee.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Giving Tree

im really really drunk, got a lap dance.. saw alot of tits.. NOT AT A STRIP CLUB... at my friends house,,, and now im trying to curl up with this cutie im spending the night with... wish me luck.. oh yeah... 2 long islands, a strawberry daquri or whatever and im FUCKING ROCKED... damn im a bitch.. sober enouf to spell corect...

yeah for mee.

It's hard to get lsid when talking on the computer

i know i know but i was out with GIRLS.. they were buying.. i was drinking.. and DAMN are my friends hot... anyway.. tonight the guys take me out.. its 151 or everclear... i can almost guarantee...

but i still got a lap dance.. a nice one at that..

she kept saying she was a pro.. haha..

back to class...

i'll keep ya'll updated.

happy birthday, foo-foo drinks are ok. why not be an idiot like me and drink a fifth of whiskey on your 21st. and regain conciousness a few days before your 22nd.?

Guest willy.wonka

when i was 21, i was really 19, then i turned 22, but i would always be 21, when 23 came...i stuck to 22 and believed i was 22. after a while i gave in.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Devilush

shitt!!! when you turn 21....i'll be there ot buy you a drink.

oh yea....my man is having a 21st bday...would you like to make it??

haha awesome...drop me some info on the shindig...i'm intrested in meeting new peoples.

To eat my fuck, all you need to do it melt it in butter, and cook it in some pancakes, get some maple syrup, put it all over my fuck, use your salad fork, and don't forget to praise allah before doing so. Also, for a more spicey fuck, add some tapatio, or for my asian brothas, soy sauce all the way.

For my emo vegans, my fuck comes in tofu form, but we're not going to get into that cuz i don't reccommend it.

Ethiopian bitches can't taste though, thanks.

Archived