I bomb atomically

blamerok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by TonySuprano

it still looks pretty fresh dogg.. dont sweat it

that's the single most horrible thing ever done in the history of graffiti. it's so bad i have to talk shit on myself for even doing it.

it looks like i just got done on a 12 day meth binge and i started hitting the fucking lightbulb again for added effect.

blamerok..thanks for clearing up that mystery for me...lol and to facewon...whats your deal?i dont claim to know chisme or gsouth...lol...and giving props to only southern writers..are you kidding yourself?lol..i dont know where all your "so called hatred" is coming from...but im just laughing at you man...maybe you live by me...and we can meet at a wall..and you can show me what isn't toy..wether you do or not...ill still be toying it up while you're boying it up here...i think you have too much sodium in your diet man...stay away from that shit..and saying im a dick rider is funny too...you've made my day...you should email me..so you can tell me personally how you feel...i love you..good bye.

ps-reke and mpower and daver arek and biter aren't from the south..and they're doing fresh shit..bump....kiss me facewon..please?

Re: arek and daver

Originally posted by blamerok

ARek and Daver are the current kings of bmore. They play the game, low key, but they rock every damn day. Check out the archive to see more of their fly shit.

Baltimore the city that paints.

no offense to daver or arek, but they are not the current kings of baltimore. kings of what? definately daver has style, and will always be the king of style, but he and arek do not kill freights. sorry, dont tell me daver and arek are the kings of baltimore. maybe daver is the alltime king of baltimore graff, but arek is hardly. no offense, i like his stuff, but he is not a king. especially not on freights.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by Wilt

..daver and arek?never heard of them..

I see somany sick feights by these two, but especially DAVER he's got so many ill freights out...But that's in the midwest...Maybe down south they don't really have any ups...

Guest Jive Turkey

Re: Re: arek and daver

Originally posted by killmyself

no offense to daver or arek, but they are not the current kings of baltimore. kings of what? definately daver has style, and will always be the king of style, but he and arek do not kill freights. sorry, dont tell me daver and arek are the kings of baltimore. maybe daver is the alltime king of baltimore graff, but arek is hardly. no offense, i like his stuff, but he is not a king. especially not on freights.

King or no king, Arek has done as many, if not more freights than anybody else in the past year, and since when do frieghts have shit to do with local fame? I'd say somebody could be considered a king in a particular city without ever touching a freight. Why do you hate? You really should killyourself.

Guest Jive Turkey

Re: You don't know shit.

Originally posted by Con

I dunno how the fuck you think you can call shots on Arek saying "he is not a king". That dude was painting in the city before you picked up a can. He's done it all since 85; streets, walls, fr8s and subways, took a break and came back out and has rocked consistently with every crew in Baltimore and surpassed alot of writers. Please tell me how he hasn't put in dues to hold a crown. And more importantly, tell me who is a king in Baltimore if Arek isn't...?

This is the second time you got your facts wrong and I'm surprised you'd say some shit like this. I'll be sure to pass it on.

funny thing is con, I bet you that kid jocks arek to his face, and problably even paints with him. I BET YOU its the same dude that flames people anonomously on the baltimore boards, and thinks that the moderators are the only ones who knows whos posting what, so hes safe. If he keeps this shit up I'm gonna call his ass out.

Guest Jive Turkey
Originally posted by killmyself2

Man you guys are taking this the total wrong way. If you know me you should know me well enough to know I aint "dissing" arek. email me or call me up and we'll clear this shit up.

Think about it dude, why did you even post that shit in the first place? Why do you feel the need to try to take things away from other people? If some people want to call Arek, Daver, or anbody else for that matter "king", why do you care. If you are the same cat from the local boards, I should get the "coolest muthafucka in the world" award for not exposing you. I have certainly put up with my fair share of you dissin me, and postin shit under my name to try to make me look stupid, and I have no clue why you do it. Sleep on my warnings dude, I can show everybody in the city how fucked up you are in the head. I dont really see a need to do that, and quite frankly I'm concerned that if I ever really did do that you would actually kill your self. The reason that you are so worried about what other people think about you, is because you are so critical of others and think that everybody thinks like you do. Not everbody does. I for one, paint because its fun, chicks dig it, and it makes me feel like I have bigger balls and I'm smarter than your average couch potato. I get on message boards to joke around, make friends, and learn things. I'm not sure why you do either one. Seriously man, lighten up, and enjoy your life--you dont know how long its gonna last. You can dis me all you want because I dont want to be friends with anybody that believes what you write or say about me. Those that take the time to get to know me personally know the deal. I'm telling you though, If you're gonna talk shit for no reason on friends of mine, be prepared to get knocked the fuck out.

--Fresh Ketch

Archived