Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blamerok

I bomb atomically

Guest schick1

FIRST........thats one of may favorite ono's, feeling the color scheme

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by graf-freely!

Is it me or does Sac town have some of the dopest styles ever to grace a panel.I have yet to see a wack writer from this town!!!!!!!:)

i wouldn't be so quick to say that...i know quite a few writers from sac who suck really bad.

will someone please fucking go over that biter piece...?! i swear you get drunk one time and paint and then that piece of shit shows up everywhere. i'd really appreciate it thanks.

Guest Wilt

can't define why i be droppin these mockeries...mpower...reke..daver and arek?never heard of them..but FRESH?ithink so

Guest FACE WON

wilt you are a toy!there is NO other way to describe your so called graff.I have noticed you only give props to southern writers mostly FS or GA.that is because you jock....you can come back and say those are my boys or whatever...but you dont know half the kids you speak of!You may know HARSH,and TASK but we can all see your just kissin ass on the net hoping maybe YIKES OR CHISME OR GS MAY TALK TO YOU....ONE DAY...and your advice giving is weak...how bout become good then give advice?NEVER HEARD OF EM??WELL YOUR NOT KNOWN OUTSIDE OF ORLANDO BUT YOU TALK LIKE YOU RUN THINGS FROM EAST TO WEST LIKE SOMEONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE....NET FAME???YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THAT!!! LET ME SAY THIS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DONT ALREADY KNOW WILT IS THE BIGGEST TOY TOO EVER CLAIM NOLA OR O TOWN!!!WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY POSER???

Originally posted by Wilt

can't define why i be droppin these mockeries...mpower...reke..daver and arek?never heard of them..but FRESH?ithink so

heres another crazy REKE for ya..

reket2b.JPG

hope that helps :P

Originally posted by FACE WON

wilt you are a toy!there is NO other way to describe your so called graff.I have noticed you only give props to southern writers mostly FS or GA.that is because you jock....you can come back and say those are my boys or whatever...but you dont know half the kids you speak of!You may know HARSH,and TASK but we can all see your just kissin ass on the net hoping maybe YIKES OR CHISME OR GS MAY TALK TO YOU....ONE DAY...and your advice giving is weak...how bout become good then give advice?NEVER HEARD OF EM??WELL YOUR NOT KNOWN OUTSIDE OF ORLANDO BUT YOU TALK LIKE YOU RUN THINGS FROM EAST TO WEST LIKE SOMEONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE....NET FAME???YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THAT!!! LET ME SAY THIS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DONT ALREADY KNOW WILT IS THE BIGGEST TOY TOO EVER CLAIM NOLA OR O TOWN!!!WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY POSER???

i think youve got the wrong impression..if you met the kid youd think differently...hes motivated, not cocky and crushes his city..regardless if you think his graff is toy..his attitude isnt...but check out his haircut on my post..i think his tips are frosted.

arek and daver

ARek and Daver are the current kings of bmore. They play the game, low key, but they rock every damn day. Check out the archive to see more of their fly shit.

Baltimore the city that paints.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this