Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

Fight or Run?

Guest fr8lover

talk shit, try and joke so as to avoid fighting. if that doesnt work ill fight and if i get my ass kicked so be it...im not running.

i'm pretty confident with my fighting abilties, but i try to avoid demostrating them. a few of the fights i've been in have resulted in beef with a bunch of people, therefore i end up fighting them too. really though, i'm not running unless i know i'm going to get jumped, but even then, i'm coming back deep.

• Like 1

Graff reLeated Fights are pointless... But if it effects anybody I love , I am all about it... I try to avoid fights at all cost, but if shit happens, it happens.. I aM to old, and can serve time for petty bullshit..

• Like 2

when this thread was made i was 17, more than likely i was getting ready for a night of underage dranking and doing hoodrat stuff with my friends...

edit - i read the date wrong. i was at subway making that minimum wage monayz from 5-9 :o

aquire law and rights knowledge, allow 1 swing and fight comences under self defense mode. i'm not wasting my schooling over a stupid fight that is gonna be reviewed by an ethics board.

i'm pretty confident with my fighting abilties, but i try to avoid demostrating them. a few of the fights i've been in have resulted in beef with a bunch of people, therefore i end up fighting them too. really though, i'm not running unless i know i'm going to get jumped, but even then, i'm coming back deep.

now he fights asic in metal heads

Its fight or flight you uneducated hoodrat nurga.

Fight- Cops, Smoke Dust

Flight- Big scary ass animal like a dog/whale or a bear or sum

1 on 1. Fight.

2 against just me. Depends

3 or more against me... Run. Thats not a fight.

Plus im fast. I always have the run option because

9 out of 10 time somebody isnt gonna catch me.

if its more then 4 people im dipping, but if i have a baseball bat or a tire iron i'll gladly crack someones skull open if im out numbered.

Imma bout to book a flight to LA to get into a back alley street fight with an unsuspecting female.

She gonna get cut.

Stab and twist.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now