my frist piece eva

Gem3

Originally posted by Gem3

FEDUP

im goin to take your advise and write Totem 1 but dont u think people would say that im biting

you start writing totem 1 and wont get much respect around these parts

that was me trying to be funny when i said that .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn kid, for a first piece, or evena 5th piece thats good. if you did do that yourself then your boy must have some way of explaining things. im not trying to say you didnt. if this really is your first piece then be happy that all thesepeople are questioning it, it shows how impressed they are. but personally i still dont think its your first piece. haha

i don't mean to jump on the gem bashing bandwagon, but please...who the fuck turns out a "first" piece like that, and then comes onto a graff message board begging heads to help him think of a new name? your name should be YOURS, it should mean something to YOU. who the fuck cares what everyone else, especially heads on the fucking internet, think.

ok......

ok, sorry every one, i know this kid, this peice he painted is on a wall that my friend brought him to, my friend let him buy some montana, my friend tought him all this shit, he helped him with that peice,i was there, and now he doesnt talk to him anymore and , hes going on a toy rampage on this board...sorry to bust yer balls "serc" but dont come on this board...go learn some more "graffiti politics" before struttin yer stuff like this... lol this ppost was funny

Archived