my frist piece eva

Gem3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone please tell me how to post images with out a link to it so when u just go into a therad u just see the pic

The Burn

I smack bitchs with no tits that work at hooters

yeah i dont think thats your first peice but, if it is props youve got alot of natural talent and someone who is able to help you out alot, keep it up.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by schick1

yeah i dont think thats your first peice but, if it is props youve got alot of natural talent and someone who is able to help you out alot, keep it up.

i remember i wanted to write up Trem once but eventualy didnt its a decent tag if you like R's after T's or Tremer .i m not sure if any one writes this but the main point in this topic regardless the offering is find a tag that you came up with and who gives a shit what we think is a "dope" tag you really dont need our sugestions if you did then it wouldnt be neccisarily your tag unless some one know or is teaching you gives it to you . think of something that no one would ever write that way its more original.

write something original like Totem 1

Archived