Punching College kids

Giving Tree

ok, i want to punch EVERY fucking kid at my college.. minus a few girls i'd nail like jesus on the cross..

there are these two PLAINLY CAUCASIAN women here speaking in spanish while i work at these community computers because they want to flex their mind-nuts and try to be cool.. fuck that. and fuck those kids who wear the white shirt, black pants, and a damn tie. this isnt big bussness, your sitting next to a girl with a shaved head and she hasn't showered in a month.. get off your fucking horse.

i wonder how much trouble i'd get in for just smashing these girl's teeth in.. on an up note tonight i get to celebrate 21 years of exhistence. LETS TRY TO FORGET IT ALL WITH BURBON.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, I can totally relate. I stick out like a sore thumb in my college, all these preppy kids called Roland surrounding me, talking about golf and shit. I stare at everyone and can see myself just pouncing on them and beating the snot out of them.....then i wake up and my drink is on the floor, and everyon'e laughing at me......I hate my school......

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Giving Tree

there are these two PLAINLY CAUCASIAN women here speaking in spanish while i work at these community computers because they want to flex their mind-nuts and try to be cool.

Eh, maybe they're not American.

Originally posted by NiggerLover

College is for losers.

No collage is for people who dont want to be loosers.

See one day i'll be your boss, making 200 G's a year and you'll still be making 6.50. Like a littel bitch.

I take it by your name you like Ignourant people. Cause appearently thats what you are .

You Fucking Loser.

Ps: You think your too cool for school,Walter Cronkite, well i got New's for you, your not.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Swizel

No collage is for people who dont want to be loosers.

I take it by your name you like Ignourant people. Cause appearently thats what you are .

Gotta love talking the talk and not quite walking the walk.

Quit Sniveling and Mind Your Own Business

You don't give a fuck about all those preppies. You're just pissed because they could not care less that you exist. You can't control what they do, how they think, how they dress or whether or not they like golf, or checkers or drinking Chivas. WHAT DO YOU CARE ANYWAY? Mind your own affairs, and forget about them. If you don't like college and college kids, fuck it---just quit and go do whatever it is that you want to do.

Everytime I run into one of these "angry young men" types, it always turns out that he secretly wants to rule the world. If I had a nickle for every frustrated Walter Mitty with a Lenin goatee and moustache that I knew back in the '60s, I'd be a fucking millionaire. Every single "revolutionary," "anarchist", "punk", "nihilist", "artist" I ever met was secretly a resentful, hate-filled loser who wanted to control what other people did or did not do. Hate your school? Well, then, QUIT and go ride freight trains or something else sufficiently anti-social until you get a clue about how the system works. Your problem isn't that the yuppies are such assholes, it's that YOU don't want success enough to be willing to do what it takes to succeed.

If you are happy not succeeding, then what's your complaint?

My Dad used to call this his "Get a haircut" speech. When you're ready to stop being on the loser side, GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT. Until then, try to stop whining about it.

To paraphrase my 7th-grade P.E. instructor: "Get with the PROGRAM, numb nuts."

Oh, and BTW, if you hurt anybody, you're going to wind up getting butt fucked every night at the Youthful Offenders' Unit, so better just forget that option. Believe me, the real monsters that are locked up in the prison system just love those little earrings and tattoos and stuff. You'll be an instant success in prison-- everybody will want a piece of you--they love that pouty, stuck-out lip, angry-young-man shit. You think of yourself as a tough guy--how'd you like a 285 pound, solid muscle cellie? No? Better not be smashing any college-girl faces then, Einstein.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Hey, fuck both'a ya

Originally posted by KaBar

And don't take ANY of my advice. There. Happy?

Hahaha, i know you dont mean that, you're just an angry old man...

:)

KaBar.. ive always respected your knowledge about freights, and enjoyed *(sp?)* your stories.. but for real man.. you gotta realize i was just venting.. i am NOT going to punch girls.. thats NOT how things work in reality. but i DO dislike their snotty attitudes and thinking that they are SLY by speaking in spanish. I dont like the kids who dress up because they feel they are BEYOND you. the attitude goes along with it.. i go to a PRIVATE college.. a RICH KID college.. a very respected college in america. i thought with inteligence came open-mindedness.. but i guess i was wrong here... its 94 percent christian or christian reformed, and almost 85 percent W.A.S.P. from the olden days.

no i dont stand out. no piercings, one tattoo you'd never see in a million years. i dont have dread locks or any stand out hair cut, i shave regularly.. but i dont take myself so serious as to block out society and reality thinking that i live in this "gated community" that they wander around in. most of the kids here are only here so they get daddy's fortune five hundred bussness... not to learn.

there will be no violence. i dont really want to punch EVERY kid. sometimes people just dont like situations.. yes i feel left out sometimes because i cant fly to mexico for the weekend, or drive my new bmw m5 1000 mph to have fun on weekends. there are plenty of nice kids here, but assholes smell worse so they tend to stand out over normal nice people, and today i smelt alot of ass... so i bitched.

oh and mammero.. they arent from out of the country, they are from iowa. thats why it bothered me.

done and done.

maybe i'll try to meet some people now... as to clear the air in here.

Actually

I've been pretty amazed that I haven't been getting flamed all to shit for telling you guys the truth, for a long time. This is way longer than I ever expected to be on 12 oz. Maybe part of the fascination, for me, was the idea that I was getting a free ride, flame wise. Most of the kids on here that post ideas or statements that are so incredibly stupid and reckless that no sane person would actually do are just fantasizing. And then, after ten or twenty ridiculous posts, I hit one that seems real as death--some guy who says he's been smoking wet for years and "it didn't hurt me a bit." Yeah. Right. What do you say to someone who posts shit like that? I go to work every day and deal with teenagers, 15, 16, 17 years old, permenantly brain-damaged from taking drugs or using substances like PCP or formaldehyde.

I deal with kids who got involved in a murder, and are facing incarceration until they're in their thirties, who would rather hang themselves than go back to Juvenile Detention. I deal with kids whose parents prostituted them to strangers for crack cocaine. I deal with girls who are so damaged by the horror that has happened to them, that they bite mouthfulls of flesh out of their arms. I deal with boys who are such predators that their own family doesn't want them back. Ever.

So telling the truth on 12 oz. is a real luxury for me. And I appreciate it. But I didn't expect, really, to ride flame-free forever. Fire away, I'm up to it.

Giving Tree

I think we crossed posts--but I wanted to tell you straight out I pretty much figured you were venting anyway. I didn't really think you were going to punch anybody. It's hard to tell, sometimes, because of the way people talk bad ass. My problem is that I deal all day with people who really did it--all that^^^ and more. Worse. And I'm sorry if I sounded preachy. I guess I was venting too.

Dr. Dazzle

No, not a teacher. Kind of wish I was, in a way. Everybody I work with tells me I missed my calling, and maybe they're right. No, I'm a psychiatric nurse. And it's tougher, in a lot of ways, than being a Marine. To be honest, I'm burning out. I dream of riding freights at night. I drink too much. And I stay on this Internet way too much. But, I have to go to work every day, and I have to bring home that bacon. It's always a little disappointing to wake up and find that I'm not really out riding the KCS and working the corn harvest. And then I get up, brush my teeth, make coffee, and go turn on the computer, and calculate how many hours I've got til I've got to go back to work. That's reality. You know?

Guest --zeSto--

you hadn't seen that thread? well now you know!

Burbon Women!

The ones who know about the better brands and drink it neat.

yikes! That's the 'getting-engaged-to-a-shotgun-wedding' type.

I enjoy reading what Kabar has to say. Sometimes he provides the only voice of reason amongst a forum [mostly] full of kids spouting off at the mouth for no real reason.

Giving Tree - assholes are everywhere. Everywhere. Just try and ignore them ... all the while realizing that you are a better person. After all, they have to wake up every morning and be that asshole all day.

Archived