Trains outside Us.

restless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gLASSETCH

Your an ignorant fool who obviously doesn`t know shit..So "FUCK YOU" I couldn`t give a fuck about whats going on over there, nobody looks up to NYC or any other city in America any longer shits changed, deal with it..

And other thing don`t comment on shit you don`t know or seen first hand, have you painted subways, I very much doubt it so take your stupid comments else where and believe what you want, cos hey this is the internet anybody can be a king for a day..

And lastly TT knows his shit, I mean "Canada Kid" you can come up with something better than that, luckily i`m don`t sterotype like you otherwise i`d thinlk you`ll all stupid and ignorant over there, but I know better.. Respect to 16v, Cheerleader, Amaze, JTF cos these people know and their respected ..safe..

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

my idealistic american asshole attitude got you.

look, basically what im trying to say, is i could give two fucks about transit. and hell i have crushed a ton of bus's and even a live commuter.

I have also served time and was looking at a lot more time for writing.

I triple dog dare you fools to come crush the subway system here with your name and continue painting your name other places. In california you get TIME SENTENCED. so your locked up with crack dealers and the worst people our country has to offer.

I dont think you quite get the difference between writing here and writing there, shit you cant even legally buy a gun in europe.

keep in mind graffiti in america is way more rugged, raw, real and older and i dont just mean trains i mean the inner gritty on inner city graffiti in 50 states. in a society that a violent crime and murder rate prolly 300 times higher than yours.

shit fool, my boy covered a huge west coast city with heavens and bridges (imagine painting a peice the size of a wholecar while 4 storys up on a ledge that is a foot _or about three decimeters_ wide) and the other writers player hated on him.

so understand that american graffiti is some real criminal get you locked up, beat up, shot up and fucked up. and were not a bunch of dorks who get on the internet and ask why you euro writers arent crushing your heavens with racked paint and wild styles.

and Amaze Grey and the rest of PVC get daps for the work they put in stateside. I dont care for their current styles and dont give a fuck about painting subways cause their aint none around me to paint thats worth it.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

my idealistic american asshole attitude got you.

look, basically what im trying to say, is i could give two fucks about transit. and hell i have crushed a ton of bus's and even a live commuter.

I have also served time and was looking at a lot more time for writing.

I triple dog dare you fools to come crush the subway system here with your name and continue painting your name other places. In california you get TIME SENTENCED. so your locked up with crack dealers and the worst people our country has to offer.

I dont think you quite get the difference between writing here and writing there, shit you cant even legally buy a gun in europe.

keep in mind graffiti in america is way more rugged, raw, real and older and i dont just mean trains i mean the inner gritty on inner city graffiti in 50 states. in a society that a violent crime and murder rate prolly 300 times higher than yours.

shit fool, my boy covered a huge west coast city with heavens and bridges (imagine painting a peice the size of a wholecar while 4 storys up on a ledge that is a foot _or about three decimeters_ wide) and the other writers player hated on him.

so understand that american graffiti is some real criminal get you locked up, beat up, shot up and fucked up. and were not a bunch of dorks who get on the internet and ask why you euro writers arent crushing your heavens with racked paint and wild styles.

and Amaze Grey and the rest of PVC get daps for the work they put in stateside. I dont care for their current styles and dont give a fuck about painting subways cause their aint none around me to paint thats worth it.

Your Ignorant cos if you had been here you would know London is just as fucked up mate, i.e places like Brixton, Dalston, Clapton, Peckham, New Cross , Harlsden, to name a few are full of crack heads crack dealers guns you name it..Drome2 was a south London wiiter who was shot in Peckham not too long ago..Wake up and smell the coffee..Come over here i`d gladly show you around.. London had the biggest populatin of Jamacians mate, you don`t think we have drive by`s you fool..It`s easy to get guns here, easy..Mate you just don`t know..I admit most othe European countires arnt` like this, maybe some parts of Paris but not to the extent of London.. Oh yeah talking of prision "Fista" a writer from Shefield got 5years in prison mate, just for graffiti..And our prisions have are just as fucked up too..

Bayview

Hunters Point

East Oakland

West Oakland

North Richmond

Vallejo

South Sacramento

North Sacramento

West Sacramento

South Central Los Angeles

East Los Angeles

Compton

Watts

Fresno

Stockton

San Diego(PARTS)

This is a list of some of the areas that are so violent it would make your head spin.

London Im sure has it spots but trust me, it aint got nothing on California dog, and im just talking california.

suprisingly enough, no subways run through any of these areas.

WE HAVE FREEWAYS THAT GET ROCKED FOOL. BILLBOARDS, BRIDGES, HEAVENS AND WALLS. WE CRUSH FREIGHTS AND CITY STREETS CAUSE MOST OF OUR CITYS DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING SUBWAYS. SO STOP ASKING WHY WE DONT CRUSH SUBWAYS.

And im not ignorant, my nerves just got jaded for looking at the same qeustion over and over.

and my girl would slap you and break your beer bottle over your head. dont fuck with cali girls.

Bayview

Hunters Point

East Oakland

West Oakland

North Richmond

Vallejo

South Sacramento

North Sacramento

West Sacramento

South Central Los Angeles

East Los Angeles

Compton

Watts

Fresno

Stockton

San Diego(PARTS)

This is a list of some of the areas that are so violent it would make your head spin.

London Im sure has it spots but trust me, it aint got nothing on California dog, and im just talking california.

suprisingly enough, no subways run through any of these areas.

WE HAVE FREEWAYS THAT GET ROCKED FOOL. BILLBOARDS, BRIDGES, HEAVENS AND WALLS. WE CRUSH FREIGHTS AND CITY STREETS CAUSE MOST OF OUR CITYS DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING SUBWAYS. SO STOP ASKING WHY WE DONT CRUSH SUBWAYS.

And im not ignorant, my nerves just got jaded for looking at the same qeustion over and over.

and my girl would slap you and break your beer bottle over your head. dont fuck with cali girls.

I never said anything about your subways, I know they get done..

You just don`t know.. Anyway stop fronting, i`d fuck ya girl first..Cali girls..FUCK YOU.

then get the fuck out of the topic asshole, its about americans and transit.

go put amazes dick back in your mouth bitch. and get your teeth fixed and learn how to make a meal that aint looking like deep fried shit from the 1700s. you english are a bunch of bad teeth ugly bitch breeding ignorant assholes that drink tea like sissy bitches.

and i know this cause i grew up with a bunch of you limey bastards

FUCK OFF

my girlfriend would pop a cap in your ass and take your wallet.

then get the fuck out of the topic asshole, its about americans and transit.

go put amazes dick back in your mouth bitch. and get your teeth fixed and learn how to make a meal that aint looking like deep fried shit from the 1700s. you english are a bunch of bad teeth ugly bitch breeding ignorant assholes that drink tea like sissy bitches.

and i know this cause i grew up with a bunch of you limey bastards

FUCK OFF

my girlfriend would pop a cap in your ass and take your wallet.

Deep fried didn`t think that existed then.. hahahahahaha you fool..

Who named most of the cities in your country, where do you think the name New York comes from ....Yeah look up ignorant too and stop going on about your ugly bitch ass girlfriend..

"my girlfriend would pop a cap in your ass and take your wallet"

Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds, i`d love a girlfriend like that but unfortunately I prefer my beautiful little brunette, not some geezer bird who pops caps in peeps arse ya`ll..

..So FUCK YOU and your ugly mug of a girlfriend..later

look faggot. stay in your bitch ass tea drinking country with you and your girlfriends 3 teeth. all though when she took them out, that dentures kinna nasty, she sucked my balls real good.

call this misguided patriotism..but i been to europe fool, i grew up over seas, and fucking hate british people.

fuck you fucks. and your bad teeth and ugly broads.

I look to California and Mexican Cholo Graffiti for influence in style and culture. Cholo graffiti has been around since the 1940s. Not NYC or euro shit. Funny how i dont need to get on the internet and ask why you fucks cant paint decent wilds quickly or do heavens, cause i have an open enough mind.

So while it was fun bickering with you, have fun in your little cesspool of a country and stay the fuck away from my freights with your 'London' styles. And its new yorks bad for not changing their names.

fuck off you mark ass bitch.

thats why i seen pictures of them firsthand..

if you would like to come visit, shit ill show you the subway yard and show you how to get in.

have fun.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

I never said anything about your subways, I know they get done..

You just don`t know..

didnt wantcha to miss this gem......

look faggot. stay in your bitch ass tea drinking country with you and your girlfriends 3 teeth. all though when she took them out, that dentures kinna nasty, she sucked my balls real good.

call this misguided patriotism..but i been to europe fool, i grew up over seas, and fucking hate british people.

fuck you fucks. and your bad teeth and ugly broads.

I look to California and Mexican Cholo Graffiti for influence in style and culture. Cholo graffiti has been around since the 1940s. Not NYC or euro shit. Funny how i dont need to get on the internet and ask why you fucks cant paint decent wilds quickly or do heavens, cause i have an open enough mind.

So while it was fun bickering with you, have fun in your little cesspool of a country and stay the fuck away from my freights with your 'London' styles. And its new yorks bad for not changing their names.

fuck off you mark ass bitch.

cheers mate. this warm piss like english lager is to you.

wait wait,,,,, no im drinking sierra nevada thats ice cold.....brewed here in cali.

Ermm, warm beer? Nah mate ice cold draught lager mate, see I told you about ignorant..Don`t talk about lager your`s is piss weak shit ya nah, I know i`ve been to your land boy..Shame you can`t say the same..Don`t talk when you don`t know what your talking about..aight Dog.

look wanker guy...i have been to almost every country in europe.

as well as most middle eastern countrys...a few caribbean ones and china japan and malaysia....

im a worldly chap.

england is cake compared to us. us trains dont get painted and run for a reason.

transit cops out here killed a writer back in 89. in 89 writers were painting transit end to end.

so peep this...in 13 years do you think the english transit systems will still be letting writers have any chance of getting up on trains or letting the trains run?

im not ignorant, while in a fould mood with a buzz i maybe, i harbor no ill will..

but really dude...england sucks. i been there.

look wanker guy...i have been to almost every country in europe.

as well as most middle eastern countrys...a few caribbean ones and china japan and malaysia....

im a worldly chap.

england is cake compared to us. us trains dont get painted and run for a reason.

transit cops out here killed a writer back in 89. in 89 writers were painting transit end to end.

so peep this...in 13 years do you think the english transit systems will still be letting writers have any chance of getting up on trains or letting the trains run?

im not ignorant, while in a fould mood with a buzz i maybe, i harbor no ill will..

but really dude...england sucks. i been there.

I remeber when I went to New York, I couldn`t get a beer cos you got to have ID and can`t smoke a spliff on the street, you can`t even carry a can of beer down the street cos it`s gotta be in bag, surely you have worse things to worry about than this..England does not suck I love it bruv.. From drum and bass to jungle Londons where it`s at..And yes our subways will get done we have like 40 subway yards 3 underground yards this is the largest system in the world..I haven`t seen a tube run since xmas it`s nothing like the rest of Europe..

see i havent even fucked with east coast yet.

while england is small and dense, california is a bit different.

check it out, you got San Francisco in the middle of the bay area on a peninsula. about a million people. north across the golden gate bridge and Marin county (where the american taliban is from) where all the super rich people live, around another million for the whole county..then you got sonoma county north of that another few hundred thousand. if you go east across the bay you get Solano county and vallejo another million people. South of that you got Contra Costa County west, central and east..about two million more people. if you keep going south you have alameda county and Oakland with about 2 million more people. and finally in the south bay at the southern end of the bay you have another million or so people around the city of San Jose.

so that should be about 9 million people give or take.

we have 3 transit train systems. we got bart-like a subway and the private police for has been killing and fucking over writers steadily since the 80s. we got a bullshit light rail in a small part of san jose and we got muni in san francisco- that actually has some really incredible painting in the tunnells.

we got freeways though.

we got bridges.

we got the bay, golden gate, carquinez, benicia bridge, san mateo, and dumbarton. and we got freeways

we got the 80

the 880

that run from northern marin county to southern santa calra county-san jose. thats about 70-80 miles.

freeways run east west through urban sprawl for about 50 miles from the coast.

so to get up over the whole bay area-even if you crushed every subway system and it ran, you wouldnt get half the exposure because 95% of people drive every where even just a mile on the freeway.

so on freeways, you got crazy high shit to paint where if you fall you will most likely die. those signs in the middle, those are heavens. and billboards get pretty high to. cats out here crush that shit with wildstyle peices. also keep in mind any graffiti will get you locked up for a long time if you get hemmed up. so why paint and risk a prison sentence for painting a train-and prison in california is the fucking worst-when you can paint a freeway that will run for a hopefully a week if you get the right spot and hundreds of thousands will see everyday.

get it?

yeah bloke....if you make it out here well have some warm pints and my girl can rob you blind...she generally doesnt shoot houseguests...must be the english decent she retained.

see i havent even fucked with east coast yet.

while england is small and dense, california is a bit different.

check it out, you got San Francisco in the middle of the bay area on a peninsula. about a million people. north across the golden gate bridge and Marin county (where the american taliban is from) where all the super rich people live, around another million for the whole county..then you got sonoma county north of that another few hundred thousand. if you go east across the bay you get Solano county and vallejo another million people. South of that you got Contra Costa County west, central and north..about two million more people. if you keep going south you have alameda county and Oakland with about 2 million more people. and finally in the south bay at the southern end of the bay you have another million or so people around the city of San Jose.

so that should be about 9 million people give or take.

we have 3 transit train systems. we got bart-like a subway and the private police for has been killing and fucking over writers steadily since the 80s. we got a bullshit light rail in a small part of san jose and we got muni in san francisco- that actually has some really incredible painting in the tunnells.

we got freeways though.

we got bridges.

we got the bay, golden gate, carquinez, benicia bridge, san mateo, and dumbarton. and we got freeways

we got the 80

the 880

that run from northern marin county to southern santa calra county-san jose. thats about 70-80 miles.

freeways run east west through urban sprawl for about 50 miles from the coast.

so to get up over the whole bay area-even if you crushed every subway system and it ran, you wouldnt get half the exposure because 95% of people drive 120 clicks on the freeway.

I`ve heard all about bart, shit sounds on top, whats the deal it a foreign writer gets caught?? Just chucked out the country or more intense?

they would probably make you do time first. nothing nice. probably prosecute you over here, you do your time and they deport your ass the fuck out with a no entry for a long time get the fuck out return visa.

bart police are two steps short of the gestapo.

if you paint bart, all your getting is a flick so use a different name. you get hemmed up with your name anywhere else out here and bart police will find out. they investigate and prosecute 'FELONY' graffiti full time out here.

for instance can you do back- jumps over there on Bart, just incase my lingo is different back jump meaning where the subway car stops at the end of the line and waits there 10 odd mins, so you have like 5mins to jump down off the platform and hit the otherside..Obviously this only comes into play if there`s no guards on the station and you know how to duck the cameras..Is this possible on bart, does it lay up at the end of the line waiting for people to get on..? Hey sorry about this a bit hard to put into words what i`m trying to say...

i have always wondered what a back jump is...

nahh not really..the stations under ground are so busy that trains never lay up for longer than necessary and the walls of the tubes genrally run flush with the train so you cant paint the back side. plus cameras are fucking everywhere, there is usally bart police stationed around the station and every one and their bitch ass mom that has a cell phone seems to hate graffiti writers, so if some one saw you, you would prolly get attacked by a bunch of hippie faggot tree hugging bart lovers that dont want you fucking with their train.

dude, bart aint shit.

it has 4 lines and maybe 4 yards. they get smashed on the regular.....its just you get caught and you just fucked off at least 3 years of a court and probabtion free life, got a felony on your record and will prolly have tens of thousands in fines.

fuck that..i been been prosecuted for freeways and its a little less severe, but you still get fucked hard.

but i did a backjump on a passenger train way back when, id rather hit freights.

safe, see I have no conception of the subway lines out there, cos Londons is so big and some of the tube lines go just out of London you can do a few back jumps, but obviously not in Central London cos the same applies cameras every where and it`s tunnels so there no where to jump, any how now I thnik i`ll leave Bart well alone when I go to the States next year, I think i`d rather sit on a street corner in Compton with " I wish I was Black t-shirt on" Well as i`m out there next year I got to try a freight..I defo up for coming to Cali tho, as long as you don`t leave me in Long Beach for a laugh..

im way north of Long Beach. Los Angeles area graffiti is a monster. I would say over the last 5 years LA writers really put it down like no one else in the world. Primarily because its such a monster of a city.

Im from the bay area dog. Near Oakland.

If you make it up this way shout me a hollar. Ill be around the boards.

btw...i for sure enjoyed this discussion. Right on. we should trade packages if your down.

im way north of Long Beach. Los Angeles area graffiti is a monster. I would say over the last 5 years LA writers really put it down like no one else in the world. Primarily because its such a monster of a city.

Im from the bay area dog. Near Oakland.

If you make it up this way shout me a hollar. Ill be around the boards.

btw...i for sure enjoyed this discussion. Right on. we should trade packages if your down.

yeah safe bro, this convo`s been a bit mad, but hey..it`s all good..

Yeah i`m down with that.. What you thinkin..

wait..im moving to the east coast next summer.

but yeah..ill hit your email. i got some shit to trade.

ima be out right now though..its like past 4 am here.

since my freinds are constantly cutting eachother down, nothing like a little practice on releasing a torrent of insults. all in good fun mate, we meet first round of pints and the spliff's on me. just get to califas before june. or ill see you on the east coast.

wait..im moving to the east coast next summer.

but yeah..ill hit your email. i got some shit to trade.

ima be out right now though..its like past 4 am here.

since my freinds are constantly cutting eachother down, nothing like a little practice on releasing a torrent of insults. all in good fun mate, we meet first round of pints and the spliff's on me. just get to califas before june. or ill see you on the east coast.

Hey back from lunch, i`m heading ovre in July it`s my girlfriend`s brothers birthday on july4th so where over there for a few weeks then, but it`s NewYork where heading to first, but since your off to the east coast it`s all good..Yeah hit me up with a mail and we`ll sort shit out..

Archived