• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DMX

ahanti

Guest DMX

ashanti

for some reason i really like that new ashanti song. "happy" i think it's called. is it just me or does music just sound a little bit better when you know the singer is fine as hell? i was just thinking about it and almost all of the female musicians i'm into are at least moderately hot. it's not like i go out of my way to only listen to the ones who are good looking it guess it just works out that way. actually i like bratmobile and they aren't hot at all. other than that though...

Guest HESHIANDET

i would wife ashanti in every sense of the word. first things first i'd knock her up and make her mine forever.

man i know exactlly what u mean.i saw the film clip the other day and had the fucking song in my head for the rest of the day.everyone looked at me weird.note to others do not try and sing and dance this song in public while heavily intoxicated...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

who thinks ja rule tapped that ass??

Originally posted by JesusMachine

she's dope except for those sideburns.

hahaha!! i was thinking the same , i dont find many black chicks attractive , and this bitch for sure aint she has some elvis shit goin on

Guest socrates
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i would wife ashanti in every sense of the word.

HAHAHAHAHA

Guest willy.wonka

reminds me of the movie SLEEPWALKERS

she looks like trash. fuck that ho and her wack ass music. i'd love to beat the shit out of her using ja fule as a baseball bat

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT HOT... ILL HAIRY FACE AND BAD SKIN... BIG ASS MOLE ON HER ARM, SHE'S SHORT... ETC

NOT SAYING SHE'S NOT FUCAKBLE, JUST SAYING I SEE HOTTER CHICKS WALKING THE STREETS ON THE REGULAR...

BUT I DO LIKE THAT SONG

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Æ°

I also heard that Ashanti is actually Swahili for unknown backup singer...

haha

damn dmx....you must be depresssed...your posts have gone to utter shit. they used to make me smile. now they make me anngry. which is prolly better. anyways...listen to sink to the bottom by fountains of wayne and the band abandoned pools...shit is mad killer brah". anyways hope all is well on the homefront and you be gettin some flicks sooooooooooooooooon. wow. yay. all good shit. hot girls, drunken fights, me, and more pictures of me. with the occasional vandalism shot.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

love you,

poppie.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this