ahanti

Guest DMX

ashanti

for some reason i really like that new ashanti song. "happy" i think it's called. is it just me or does music just sound a little bit better when you know the singer is fine as hell? i was just thinking about it and almost all of the female musicians i'm into are at least moderately hot. it's not like i go out of my way to only listen to the ones who are good looking it guess it just works out that way. actually i like bratmobile and they aren't hot at all. other than that though...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn dmx....you must be depresssed...your posts have gone to utter shit. they used to make me smile. now they make me anngry. which is prolly better. anyways...listen to sink to the bottom by fountains of wayne and the band abandoned pools...shit is mad killer brah". anyways hope all is well on the homefront and you be gettin some flicks sooooooooooooooooon. wow. yay. all good shit. hot girls, drunken fights, me, and more pictures of me. with the occasional vandalism shot.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

love you,

poppie.

Archived