Old kung fu flicks

AeRoSoL JuNkiE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fists of Fury, Chinese Super Ninja, Kung Fu Avengers, Shaolin Avengers, The Miracle Fighter, Game of Death, Enter the 36th Chamber of Shaolin, The Descendants of Wing Chun, 5 Fingers of Death, The Five Deadly Venoms, Master Killer, The Return of the Five Deadly Venoms, Enter the Dragon...

comet, butterfly and sword

new legend of shaolin

fong sai yuk 1 & 2

tai chi

once upon a time in china 1, 2, 3

my father is a hero (which was re-released recently under a different name, although i cant remember which one)

blades of fury (as swift mentioned)

older movies:

drunkin boxing

ninjas vs. wutang

wutang vs shaolin

wutang vs lamas

man with golden arms

8 diagram pole fighter

18 bronze men

incredible master beggar

duel of the iron fists

buddha fist

flying guillotein

one armed boxer

etc, etc...

just about anything by run run shaw is good... i cant think of any of the other old companies off the top of my head, but whatever...

if youve got a china town by you, go there and look around. they will have atleast one video store that carries the shit. infact, any video store in any china town will have the shit. you can usually get deals on 2 for 10, 5 for 20, an shit like that. atleast on the older movies, the newer ones are a bit more

Originally posted by seeking

comet, butterfly and sword

new legend of shaolin

fong sai yuk 1 & 2

tai chi

once upon a time in china 1, 2, 3

my father is a hero (which was re-released recently under a different name, although i cant remember which one)

blades of fury (as swift mentioned)

older movies:

drunkin boxing

ninjas vs. wutang

wutang vs shaolin

wutang vs lamas

man with golden arms

8 diagram pole fighter

18 bronze men

incredible master beggar

duel of the iron fists

buddha fist

flying guillotein

one armed boxer

Seeking hits the nail on the head...

Originally posted by seeking

if this one stars jet li, then i think it's called the defender.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I think all the wong fei hong movies are the best personally...

haha! i'm surprised someone said this! wong fei hong is once upon a time in china for those who don't know.

Guest willy.wonka

trust me dude, you wanna crazy tripped out mortal combat movie starring jet li....SWORDSMAN II

you could also check out THE BLADE

NINJA SCROLL is a dope ninja anime...i thought it was required for all graf writers to watch that movie.

ill check em. il liked shaolin temple cus it had so many different kung fu styles in it. and it had real kinda shit you know?? a lot of bruce lee movies are just cheesy. the dudes just wait to get their ass kicked by bruce. but this shit was fuckin crazy. shit looked realistic as hell. it had real shaolin skills too. fuckin "head springs" (like hand springs but they just fuckin spring off their head). shits just crazy. i havce to admit i havent watched enough old school kung fu movies. i gotta get a vcr....

Archived