funny quotes from when you have been drunk...

fatguydist

fat guy dist once said:

"dood, it's buddy knuckles... but, i had no idea he was going to be that big when i printed him off my computer."

i dont know if he was drunk or not, but judging by the caliber of stupidity in the comment, i am guessing he was.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me: Have you ever seen that show about the donkey?

friend:huh, what the hell?

me:yeah where they do stoopid shit on mtv

friend http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//redface.gif'>hh, you mean jackass?

Me:Yeaah, i couldnt think of the name.

Friend http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//redface.gif'>k, ive seen it.

Me:blah(puking on the ground)

Friend: ha ha, ive never seen that episode!!

me: fuck, i was just gonna go jump in the bushes..

friend:"i cant get a hit off this batty bro.."

"hee hee, your so trashed fucker, your hittin is backwards..."

"no no, im gettin something now.."

"fucker, you already inhaled all the weed..fuuck.."

"Hold up let me light it"

"dammit your stupid.."

------------------

Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

after the Dave mathews concert in my town my friend had a party, and people were wasted there. and we went to get something to eat, and of course i had a sharpie on me. so when we got to the resturant i was talking to my wasted ass friend saying "dude we need to find some drunk girls so i can draw on them, its dope i saw it on 12 oz one time."

friend: "oh word? hell yeah........(stands on a chair) ANY DRUNK GIRLS IN HERE WANT TO GET DRAWN ON!!!???!?!?

yeah.....so we didnt find anygirls, but made asses out of our selves, and i wasnt even drunk. FUCK! but i did write "bitch, sucka, i suck dick" on my friends foreheads cause they passed out.....im a bastard....yeah haha its fun!

In a dorm room of girls when Im like 15 and drunk.

Me: how many guys have fucked you since you came to college?

Girl I just met: Umm 3 why?

me: you dont know their names do you?

girl: not their last names.

me: you are a slut huh? You don't even have their phone numbers if you wanted to fuck them again huh?

girl: what's your fucking problem?

me: you don't know my phone number, are you going to fuck me??

Im pretty proud of that gem. Im nice when im not drunk.

what the hell why am i already drunk???

im already hung over and havent gone to sleep yet...

peep the lusty latina over there in the white pants foo...

i wish i was a rapper and had weed all around me i would go hom smoke, masturbate, and fall asleep in the shower...

• 2 weeks later...

freind to this old guy "sparky" : thats a hardcore mullet you got there..

sparky: MULLET! is that what they call this style of haircut?!..mullets...that theres the dumbest fish ever!!! i oughta kick somebody's ass!

------------------

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

Guest RadeOne

rade at club with crew from back in the day

rade and James see girls at club from back in the day

rade mistakes linda for rose

rade:" hey i remember you, your rose!"

linda:" i remember you to, but my names linda"

rade:"no your rose, hi rose i met that one time"

Linda:"no im linda, remember i used to live with simone and danielle"

rade;"damn i havent seen simone since 97, i never knew Simone lived with you rose"

Linda:"no MY NAME IS LINDA< IM NOT YOUR GIRL ROSE"

Rade: "what you mean your not rose, you dont gotta lie to kick it"

Linda: "Whatever!"

rade proceedse to climb billboard on top of club and do a pilot tag next to good friends stamp and almost get kicked out of club

and battle some wack house dancer and stupidly diss a fly girl that was macking on him, as well as get punked by morgan, rades older very buff friend, who drank my fucken beer

outside the club when leaving

rade: hey rose

Linda: hey

Rade to lindas friend: your hella fine

Jen lindas friend: i allready asked for your phone number

rade:but you want james ph# remeber

Jen:whatever

rade: hey morgan, look its rose!!

Linda: my names not rose!!!

Morgan: hi linda you remember me?

Linda: NO

Morgan: ok

James and jen looking at eachother like, it would be cool to hook up with you but im with friends, :we should go...

Morgan: that girl linda massaged my ass and told me how she masturbated and thought about fucking me

rade:you mean thats not rose

james, morgan, joe,: no that was LInda!!!

• 4 months later...

one time in pittsburgh, me and my emo friends got pretty drunk...we each had a 40 , and then i drove us to some party on the southside. we are all drinking from the keg and challenging each other to shots of vodka and shit...i end up doing way too many shots...like 10 i think. anyways, we make the bad mistake of eating some microdots (synthetic mesc) that kids were all passing around. anyway, dots usually dont fuck me up so i ate two...already drunk. well, big mistake...nobody knew how strong these microdots were and everyone started getting insane...like buggin out insane...even experienced trippers....and it was like getting worse cause even if you got your shit together, youd try to talk to someone and THEY would be all goofy and youd get bugged again. we finally decided we neeeded to get the fuck out of there...so we jetted to my car and took off. me driving shouldnt have been happening, but it was. we decide that we need pizza. so we call dominos on a cellphone and order food to pick up. its like almost 2, so theyre like, you gotta get here quick, were closing. were like cool...but we obviously were not cool. as im speeding thru back streets and stuff to avoid red lights (and cops) i finally pull up next to this porshe at a light. my emo friends are already buggin out and like diving around the back street moshing to the gorilla biscuits im blasting...so they dont really see how it started, but for some reason, i feel like i gotta race this porsche..in my 89 nissan sentra, mind you.!!! so i go way out of the way from the pizza shop, chasing this porsche for no reason and screaming at it. i scare all my friends who are like, "dude, clam down" or "what happened to the pizza? where are we?" and the evening culminates with me SCREAMING at the porsche driver...(who clearly cant hear me)...

"I'll get your grandmother to hurt GOD!!!!!"

needless to say, this was an evening ender...my friends took me home and tried to get me to go to sleep. they feared i was going crazy. they wrote down my screaming quote to show me the next day. and , as i was laying on the couch, going crazy in my head, drunk and tripping face, i pull my one boy close to my face, like im gonna make a dying declaration, and i whisper, in all seriousness:

"pussy is not the bare minimum"

and then pass out. they wrote that down too. and i still have the napkin they wrote it on. thats my wildest drunken quotes. many many funny quotes have been made over the years, but i dont think they translate welll...you had to bethere kinda applies.....but these quotes, although not that witty, are funny i think, even if you werent there.....dont do drugs.

peace................

these arent drunk quotes, but stoned is the closest i can get

Me: I need a name

Kid: crappy christian?

'Dont you ever touch my food when I have the munchies'

Kid: ITS A HOUSE!

Kid: Dude, is my dad home?

Me: (checks) yeah man, we're screwed

Ked: (laughs hystericly) *weezes* aww man you guys gotta get outta here

I luckily dont do drugs or drink, so I can remember these gems.

Archived