funny quotes from when you have been drunk...

fatguydist

"Yo, am I bleeding?" After putting my arm through a school window

"If I ever see those sonsobitches again I'll..." friend falls over while punching thin air.

"Mikey likey!"

"Hey, is your cat a guy or a girl?""I don't know, let's find out!"

Dude, how old's your sister?""Uh, I think she's like 13.""Sweeeet, get her down here!"

"Turn that fucking music down!!"

So many have been said already......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not read others posts cause I am lazy. But one of my favorites was my good old home boy hooked this up proper.

We were all drunk at a BBQ and this chick I used to jock before she hooked up with some shitfaced loser was there,along with her ex shitfaced loser, I was pouring drinks at the bar and this girl winks at me. My homie catches it and with the microphone in hand tells her. YOU KNOW HE WOULD HAVE FUCKED YOU BEFORE ADAM DID, BUT KNOW HES OVER YOU SHIT BITCH, FUCK ... WAIT..., trying to whisper tome with microphone still on in hand, you wanna fuck this bitch I smile cause everyone heard. HE SHOUTS OH HE'LL FUCK YOU AND I THINK HES DRUNK SO HE CAN LIE ABOUT FUCKING YOU AND MEANING IT TOMMORRA. needless to say we romped, but it was comedy.

Guest Remy Martin

hahahhhahahahahahhah nice is funny...

i had a similar experience...drinking fortys...went to store to get more fortys..freind at store had vial of lsd..remy was with friend and they decided to have a contest to see who could take more..

15 drops later....

i had decided that we existed in a micro chip and were merely a circuit in a computer program orbiting in space..therefore it was perfectly logical to call my friends and tell them that i was not appreciating the programs they were writing that was making the floors in my kitchen boil..

then writer friends come over...

i was convinced that we were secretly being trained by goverment for covert operations and everything made sense for about 15 seconds then i decided i needed to reprogram new neighbors.

in the meantime my girl who was sober and my boy who drunk as fuck and completley out of reality start fighting.. and im like..cool they are using the fighting program. meanwhile my writer friends who are sober more than me anyway, are leaving and refused to take me to the mall to get "airmax body suits for covert operations"

dont do drugs.

funny qoutes...

"what country are we in?"

"but i like the volcano, it goes well with the flowers"

im suprised i still remember this shit.

nise's qoutes were funnier

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by niseNSF

i pull my one boy close to my face, like im gonna make a dying declaration, and i whisper, in all seriousness:

"pussy is not the bare minimum"

thats fucking hillarious.

Me to this angry girl at the party im at...

"ooh look at me im so fat and angry!"

angry drunk girl to me:

"Fuck you, asshole...adam?!"

(adams her boyfriend)

me..

"ha..oh shit, its on..?!"

her big ass boyfriend comes up and is like:

"You fucking with my girl?"

me..

"fuck no man, im not into that whole large woman fad"

him..

*punch*

me..

"ouch fucker, you made me drop my beer"

that was a great night, and it made the 3rd time my nose has be broken...

"here microwave this ravioli for me, im starving"

"ok"

I throw it over my shoulder and it splatters onto the wall..

"that was open dick head!"

"oh..."

"How the fuck did you guys get a university golf cart into our dorm room?"

"i have a girlfriend?"

"Look im a tyranusaurus rex, ROOOOAAR!"

"damn this cigarette tastes like shit!"

"thats cause your smoking it backwards yo.."

"oh.."

"Oh shit, a rail workers coming, run.."

we run like shit into the woods..

"you fucker, thats chris!"

"oh..well can you get me outta this bush then"

"im not taking you anywhere drunk agian"

"fuck you im not drunk...hey wered my paint go?"

"its in your bookbag."

"oh, i forgot i brought it....."

http://www.internerd.com/frinky/images/screenshots/no-on-24.gif'>

Hanging out with a lot of people and my girlfriend. While my girlfriend is right in front of me talking I go "Hey, YOU!(some really hot girl), show me your tits" my girlfriend gets all mad (god knows why) and starts yelling at me. While she is yelling at me the girl i yelled it to slyly shows me her tits. I then turn to my girlfriend and say, hey, did you see those, those tits were fucking nice....

that night didn't end well

• 1 month later...

me as soon as I get done throwing up I turn to the girl that was making sure I wasn't dead and ask her if she wants to make out....i didn't succeed.

"I can hold a shoe up with my dick"

while drunk..again chasing a fat girl around a party trying to piss on her"Don't worry there is no cholesterol or saturated fat in urine...you need it"...watching a scrawny naked drunk chase a fat drunk had to be hilarious to the on-lookers.

• 2 weeks later...

haha stoned ones are the best, I was in whistler fried out of my mind and I needed to piss so I walk to the bathroom and open the door and craiger is takin a shit, he was like "hey dude what the fuck" I was like "oh shit man sorry" so I went and sat down and had a cig and I thought i seen him walk out but I opened the door and he was still there, this time pullin his pud, ah jeeze it was haneous.

for drunk quotes my buddy dg, while he was puking into a huge measuring cup thing for juice "YAh baby, two cups!"

at a bush party "oh shit everybody its the cops run!," "thats not the cops thats your mom" "oh"

Originally posted by Broad tip

"whereus dooyouwantus to putus"... traslation: Where do you want us to put this?

"Im not drunk"

Dont have any direct quotes on reserve just foul memories...

-Peeing on the floor next to the toilet

-Peeing with the toilet seat down

-Falling down various stairs

"who are you?"

"catch"

-Walked through screen door/broke screen door

-never puked on anyone thank god

Dont remember shit if I were billed for all the shit I broke on accident when I was drunk I'd be bankrupt though

After sitting at the bar forever getting "shitfaced"...I will usually look around and go "Jesus Fuckin' Christ...I'm loaded"

or when someone asks me if I'm drunk...I always turn and look at them without saying a word..sometimes facial expressions are more powerful than words...it's called "common sense"

or like right now...I just say.."Damn,I'm hella tired"

Originally posted by 455

After sitting at the bar forever getting "shitfaced"...I will usually look around and go "Jesus Fuckin' Christ...I'm loaded"

or when someone asks me if I'm drunk...I always turn and look at them without saying a word..sometimes facial expressions are more powerful than words...it's called "common sense"

or like right now...I just say.."Damn,I'm hella tired"

WTF? are you loaded now? Was that english or retarded...?

"lets take bets on when mask falls out"

-anonymous

"no lets take bets on how many dicks are drawn on his face"

-anonimous

"i try hard to not bite vegan, but sometimes i just cant help it"

-spoter

:mexican: = paus

:king: = vegan

OO||||||||||||||||||D:yum: = spot

just a few

"hey girl you like the smoked sausage"

"let's get crazy i'm out of control!!!"

shane then sits down and immediately passes out

"hey c'mon girl just get naked"

"no"

pants are stripped off and thrown into the bushes

"cmon i'm already naked right now..it's cool"

also me and my friend got really drunk at this high school party and decided to be jim morrison just like on the mangina tape

"hey baby you wanna fuck!??

"fuck me!"

cmon baby lets fuck"

"you got two guys over here from colorado that will fuck every last one of you"

"hey you wanna fuck?!"

"cmon lets fuck"

needless to say no one got laid

there was also

"hey fuck you beardy mcgaygay"

everyone got kicked out of the party

the stupidest of all

me: i'm going to sleep later

two minute later i wake up to this

gabe:wake up you pussy get up!

me:no i'm tired leave me alone

gabe: what theres no tired wake up! wake up!. you fucking bitch. look at you sleeping. you might as well be dead well me i'm alive!

I'M ALIVE! you pussy get up!

LET's LIVE!

gabe then pours gin all over me and my bed soaking me, while dancing around screaming i'm alive

me: leave me alone you're insane

gabe walks away and i finally think i'm safe two minutes later i wake up to a horrible burning sensation on my ass and face Gabe is burning me with a very hot blow dryer

me:okay that's fucking it we jump up and start brawling, run downstairs to the living room ands it deteriorates to us rolling around and wrestling for ten minutes and then we just lie there exhausted

my roomate walks in and says

" what the fuck are you guys doing and why are you laying on eachother in you underwear. you guys are homos"

it was the only ending that could have properly finished the night

Archived