funny quotes from when you have been drunk...

fatguydist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An old no longer friend of mine used to always get drunk and listen to really loud music in his room. His mom made us potato salad one night that was seriously fucking fire. It was an all night obsession. it didnt matter what was going on when we belched we would pause and be like.....fuckn aye that was some good potato salad.

Oh OK, I forgot about that scene...that movies overrated as fuck though

And yes Manute, that was a good memory haha. Ole dirty tampon fucking ass bitch

The book is good...

I remember the first time i got drunk with my brother and his friend and we were all wasted puking out all three windows.

Me: Hey Sunny(bros friend) Your such a pimp 'Puke'

Sunny: I know! 'Puke'

Brother: Everyone a fucking pimp to you! 'Puke'

There was also this time when i was on something else..

I was falling over repeatedly yelling 'HELP ME MY LEGS ARE WORMS'

Later that night i was trying to open the pillow cus i thought it had weed in it. my friend was like 'There's no weed in your fucking pillow' and i said ' Oh yer its MONEY!'

also that night i was flying in a glass spaceship and the couch flew into the sky with me on it then landed in the middle of the room and started sinking into the carpet...

Most of this I don't remember, my friend told me the next day.

After not being let into a bar because he tried to hand the door guy his ID with his eyes closed, my friend claimed he wasn't allowed in cause they didn't like brown people. We went to another bar and he ranted about how he respects electrons more than cops.

The other night I took the crew from the rig I work on out to eat. They are all from a small town in Louisiana so you gotta picture the rest in a thick southern accent. The one kid was talkin bout how drunk he was and then he goes " I'm fucked up like a nigger with one toe wearing flip flops". We all bust out laughing. Then noticed the black girl sitting behind him.

Archived