Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO -BEEN DICKED- OR B/D AS YOU LIKE TO PUT IT.... ILL BE SURE TO RELAY THE MESSAGE TO THE MDS BOYS... IM SURE THEYLL TAKE HEED AN LEAVE IT ALONE CAUSE BEEN DICKED SAID SO... BUT IF THEY DONT JUS LET ME KNOW AN ILL KICK THEYRE ASSES FOR YA OK?? I HEARD THE INFAMOUS ODESK PLANS A TRIP TO THE BINGAMTON, NY GRAFF JAM IN FEBUARY YOU CAN TELL HIM TO STOP WRITIN MDS THERE IF YOU WANT.... IM PRETTY SURE THE KIDS ONLY 14 AND ONLY BEEN WRITIN FOR A YEAR OR 2 .. THE STUPID FUCK PROBABLY NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE VIDEO -TERROR IN THE BURBS-... WELL ANYWAY BE SURE TO TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE VIRGINIA -VS- LONG ISLAND MDS THERE....

ALSO INUS IMA CALL YOU IN A BIT.. PEACE

Maybe its just me- but this is why i cant take this shit seriously. Ever think it might be a coincidence? I actually like MDS (va) stuff alot now that I've seen it. Ya know, there's always some douche bag who's like " um, yo, um, my boy writes mds" or "my boy writes demo." Oh yeah where's he live? " um, Oregon - yo".

Good, Ill never meet him then and he wont meet me. LOL. Are you kidding me? You cant be serious. Are you gonna file a copyright on it too? Tell him to knock himself out with it.

Re: yellow vs. white

Originally posted by jacks raging bile duct

dont eat the yellow snow is what it makes me think of.

see, like i said....deep shit.

as far as there being another mds.....cool. i've seen most of their shit, i like it alot, especially skan 53.... but i mean......they're not here. and its demo's crew, but i'm going to wager a guess here that he did'nt know there was another mds when he made his....and we're not trying to front like we're down with them anyhow really. so i dont see any harm in it. on the off chance that i meet those guys somewhere down the line and they dont like it and want it changed or something....then i'll respect that i guess, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but like i said, i'm not the team captain here. i just stand by my friends.

Man, Demo Sucks.....Autoerotic Masturbation in 2k3...

fuck graffiti.

i was going to say something about the mds shit but im to drunk and dont want to type something stupid....DGF,,,oh ps Dfect only had a summer squash left and he did what he had toyou did see it right?so it worked....pps its 6 oclock and i got work in 4 hours and i got no sleep

well all that is all cool and all but you guys need to stop writing mds plain and simple... The virginia mds travels to nyc quite often and several members live there... and i dont know who the fuck you talked to in the VA mds but i assure you that its not okay that you write their crew... its not that were trying to start pointless beef. this shit is rediculous. its straight biting..its like some kid writing jase or felon or BA crew in another town. if youve heard the name dont write it.. its really that simple. I would never write another crews name even if they lived in a different continent...

If we do stumble along some of the fake mds stuff it will get dissed. once again not trying to start pointless drama but this shit is fucked up.

man...

b/d-this is about the most gayest shit ive ever heard, and im not even in the fuckin crew..holy shit...you think they saw some shit in fuckin virgina, and said lets take a bite out of this!?...jesus christ...b/d, even if you arent trying to start beef, you are, and its real gay...prepare to get reemed by the real mds...

demo- i didnt know,i thought you came up wih the advent shit..lol

every1- why rag "job" ?...i thought his shit was tight...

-e

"will the real mds please stand up?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by inus12

listen b/s...ive said it and ill say it again. there are 24 letters in the alphabet.the chances that there are more than one mds or any crew is pretty big.take it lightly and step off.

dama/fyt-nrpmob

ManyDeadSpraycans

more power to you for sticking by your guns, but there are 26 letters in the alphabet, dog.

.........this is funny.

b/d, are you actually IN mds? because its obvious that you know them at the very least. and everything i said before about if the mds virginia or WHEREVER kids have been around for 10 years and live that close to us then i'll respect that. even though its not wholly my decision.

to tell you the truth, i dont really CARE what the NAME of the crew is. it's the PEOPLE in it that i'm FRIENDS with that matter. call it the fucking "lady marmelade" crew for all i care, i'm in it to laugh when od and dfect are drunk, listen to demo's battle plans and go out and fuck around. rag my shit (if you can find it, im not even up....) go nuts. like i give a fuck. chances are it took me under 5 minutes to do.

look i know you guys think this is all funny and shit but its not. first off MDS was started in VA but the whole crew does not live there. Like i said we have member is NYC all the way to LA. I know the alphabet is limited but MDS was already taken. If you didn't know too bad...do some research.It's 2002 its not that hard to find out. i would never bite someones name....PERIOD! Especially if they came up way before me. As I mentioned in the past were not trying to pull some dumb thug shit but Im not about to be associated with some kids ive never met before. Just today one of my boys in LA called me and was like who the fuck is your buddy Demo in Long Island. I was like what? Theres no Demo in MDS. So i did a bit of research on the net and i found this thread. This goes to show you that its not just a local thing. kids in cali told me about this. I am assuming that you guys are all fairly young and new to this. Just change your shit and show some respect. You got plenty of time to build up a crew name thats not stolen.

you seem to act like demo just out and outright stole your crew name. i didnt know about your mds until i was already IN this one. and i'm sure that demo didnt just jack your shit. i'm terribly sorry that he or i didnt go online to research the crew name in the first place. and for real, i dont care if you have friends in cali. we have kids down in washington. they didnt call us asking about you. if you want to discuss this further, i highly reccomend that you email demo and talk to him about it. because this is just pointless online bickering as of now.

Guest The Cabaret

You little fucking geeks need to shut the fuck up. No one in Long Island is down with the real deal MDS gang... Shit, Im not sure I have even been to Long Island and Im positive that no one in my crew lives there. Seriously, dont come on here and try to pull some bull shit, "ohh, there are only so many letters in the alphabet..".."oh well, we arent even from the same area..". For real, that shit is corny. Basically you guys aren't allowed to push MDS anymore.. and that's word is bond son.

Guest DATSTFC

:D Yeah how dare you continue to push MDS your not alowed to anymore from this day forth you are banned and thats cause he said word is bond son. Oh christ this is some stupid ass shit. Internet graffiti Wars I love it.