Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo man...you just gotta not go...thats what i do. then again....i just started a new job. but i dont care if they fire me or not. so they got nothing on me. bark.

ummm...closer pics....yes....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00267921f00000007.jpg'>

z to the iz-okes.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00267921f00000004.jpg'>

asshole.

decu, were you there that day?

thanks

..you guys know what happened to six centz and pure graffiti, or am i just stupid?

btw-thanks for posting the picks, whos got the half pipe in the backyard..lemme know..peace boys..and fuck that kid who just said that shit about long island and a silo...who,what silo, where...fuckin herb...ive lived on li all my life, and seen alot of shit, but i cant recall seeing a fucking silo with a throw on it...

pure graf is dead for the time being i think.

theres a BIG distintion between eastern and western LI in my opinion....to the east of me is farmland....to the west is actual towns....the problem is having to drive an hour west to find anything worthwhile....good graffiti is where you find it, beit on the side of a barn that no one will ever see or the best track/highway spot that gets daily play.....even though one is definetly more difficult than the other.

Guest Can you sign my book???

I like that Trife block letter, whats funny is that it is loose, and its next to anal Celf....But they both work....My two pennies....

thanks tyler for finally getting those flicks, They came out pretty good. Neks, thats some wild shit. Came out sweet too against all that stress.

If anyone's interested, the company i work for is looking for someone with experience in graphic design- in particular though some who can handle a spray can. Everyday of the week now im painting. Hit me with an email.- Rambismds@hotmail.com. dont send a fucking resume or nothing ridiculous like that, just work samples.

And another thing, you guys ever want to laugh your balls off, go out drinking with dfect one night. what a lunatic....

Originally posted by DickGozinya

And another thing, you guys ever want to laugh your balls off, go out drinking with dfect one night. what a lunatic....

......you mean like the time we were on our way to a dayspot and he had....what...a 12 pack in 2 hours or something? then singing "taking back sunday" shit and yelling at people out of the car....then i think he fell asleep. that was great. its somewhat ironic that he's one of the nicer kids i've met through graf...

Guest cool christ

ok let me be very clear here:

you guys fucking suck

only things semi decent to ever come out of long island was epmd and ashanti's rear end

give it up toys

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262061f00000069.jpg'>

whens the last time you saw this one? sorry the pic sucks.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262061f00000074.jpg'>

some classic sman , 95 or 96 if i remember correctly...there was some cool old stuff on this wall and it didnt get buffed, it got covered with vinyl siding. its all being preserved, kind of. you can see the pieces through the cracks in the vinyl and where kids started ripping it down.