Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

just to give a little perspective on how famous these kids are...

heres a little story:

i was watching abc one night about two weeks ago with my girl at her house. as we're watching, theyre talking about the growing problem of kids filming themselves acting out similarly to jackass. they start showing clips of graffiti writers, and i recognize one of the pieces..

"damn, that shit looks a lot like lapse..." (he was painting a railbox)

all of a sudden, they change views and theres a caption as well reading LAPSE (MDS)

"holy fuck, i thought that looked familiar..."

switch screens to another writer..

"holy shit, its scan..."

yet another..

"fuck me sideways, what the fuck......lyes is on abc???"

but yea, there ya go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest oh oh rockaa

aight first off this whole shit is a joke...second off let va mds do there thing and we do ours bottom line....third off if u wanna pop shit ova this computer bullshit let it be.....fourth u say they commin to Strong Isle to buff the shit..just try homie and see wats cuts u niggaz off in ur tracks...aint poppin beef but if u guys want some then bring it to the streets..just think u guys poppin about a 3 letter crew... fukin retarted...and for the record none of us mds heads are droppin the name for u posers...bottem line...........................my drunkin sluts

EN EYE SEEEEE

Guest Can you sign my book???

I just got back from the city of angels....Man the weather is "hella" nice out there....Awesome for me...This shit is funny....Anyways, im not taking any stance in this nice discussion when I say I saw a Scan fill in on i think it was the harbor freeway....Yeay for me....:dazed:

Originally posted by the_gooch

wow, i don't know about all of this drama!!

how 'bout y'all check out www.oneseriousthreat.com

buy a shirt, show some love, put it on yer nekid girls and send them pics of her nude ass wearing their shit!

cant we all just get along?

yeah, i'm actually pretty impressed with 1ST, this whole fucking island is clogged with "rider owned" companies as far as bikes go and im really getting tired of everyone and their mom just being like "im gonna put out shirts." but 1ST is just making some nice shit, and with a minimum of shirts based around huge wildstyles on the front which is a defininte plus.

i got a shitload of riding shots for you guys. just gotta get this scanner working.

shit man!...

nobody in LI mds has to worry about shit...these other cats got this thread called "will the real mds please stand up" and its the funniest shit ive ever seen...its worse then an over seas mag...and all they are is a bunch of fuckin freight nerds that can spend hours and hours on whole cars, and they got there little wack ass styles that look like something i seen toys do!..lmao...these toys are like "my dead squirl" ?!..what the fuck you call thats shit man!?...im vexed and im not even in the crew...these toys aint got shit on the demo pieces ive been seeing...hes got that shit on smash..it pisses me off so much that these kids think there such kings with this garbage...i dont know who gased your heads up, "my dead squirls" but you guys need to fuckin check yourselves...you aint got shit on whats going down here...come through and get torn up...ha ha

-egest one /737-mlbtk-harmob-fsu

fuck what you herd...

Guest oh oh rockaa

1st got some aight shit nuttin amazin...need some better desgins in my point of veiew and make shit look sick like ghast up gear....sebsrokkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dokkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaa

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoneeeeeeeeeeeeee.. My Deadly Soulzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Re: shit man!...

Originally posted by egest737

nobody in LI mds has to worry about shit...these other cats got this thread called "will the real mds please stand up" and its the funniest shit ive ever seen...its worse then an over seas mag...and all they are is a bunch of fuckin freight nerds that can spend hours and hours on whole cars, and they got there little wack ass styles that look like something i seen toys do!..lmao...these toys are like "my dead squirl" ?!..what the fuck you call thats shit man!?...im vexed and im not even in the crew...these toys aint got shit on the demo pieces ive been seeing...hes got that shit on smash..it pisses me off so much that these kids think there such kings with this garbage...i dont know who gased your heads up, "my dead squirls" but you guys need to fuckin check yourselves...you aint got shit on whats going down here...come through and get torn up...ha ha

-egest one /737-mlbtk-harmob-fsu

fuck what you herd...

dude, i dont think i know you or anything, but i dont think that you should be provoking this by saying anymore stuff. just let the people who are involved be involved and leave it at that.

and i have seen a few scan fills around in the city. as far as them being freight nerds....if we had a real amount of trains here i'd paint them too. wouldnt you? and i've seen quite a few flicks of highways and shit by scan. so give him respect where its due for being up even if you dont like his style.

there is a world outside of ny.

Hey Hulkster stick it in your ass will ya. LI has instituted the birth of a multitude of great graff writers, me not being included in that category but that's beside the point. You can see many heads from LI up all over NYC and it should be obvious enough that some of these kids got talent. Let me end on a fitting cliche for this Thanksgiving Holiday, " The proof is in the pudding."

MyDeviantSide

MostDeformedSperm

MyDarlingSquanto.

Free Lizzie Grubman.

Free American Indians

Go Redskins!

Originally posted by inus12

arcel+dama=yes....this turned from a long island thread to a "real" mds thread.can we get off the subject now ,so we can post fliks and shit.

MyDeadSquirril

thats hot.

i seen a lyes freight from like, 96 or something with my dead squire on it....

oh wait, not the same crew. my bad.