Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hypa one$

AND WHAT KILLS ME THE MOST IS

fr8lover quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by inus12

listen b/s...ive said it and ill say it again. there are 24 letters in the alphabet.the chances that there are more than one mds or any crew is pretty big.take it lightly and step off.

dama/fyt-nrpmob

ManyDeadSpraycans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more power to you for sticking by your guns, but there are 26 letters in the alphabet, dog.

Guest The Cabaret

I guess you guys aren't keen enough to pick up on cynicism when you read it , huh? Well here's my problem with you flamers pushing the same crew as me. It gives the apperance that we are all cool with eachother. Like, I saw your guys stuff in some of the previous pages and it really sucks, I really dont want to be associated with the trash you are painting in Long Island. It makes you sound stupid when you come on here and act like your rag tag team of professional cock swallowers can fuck with the real MDS. We actually do real graffiti, in cool cities where other people see it.. You guys paint in Long Island with the occasional trip to upstate to go to the "jam". Dont let all of this make you feel important, the only reason that any of us is even talking about this is other people asking about "the toys pushing your crew in long island."

Guest DATSTFC

Yo im sorry i aint down with mds and I dont even no any one from the crew but you sound like your making more of an issue about this then there really needs to be. So what It happens they use the same letters oh well big fuckin deal They doin there thing On LI you down South. End of story! If you got cats comin up to NY then let em rag and battle see who comes out on top! your boy in Cali calls and says whos pushin MDS you set it straight told em straight up none of us thats it simply put. I dont think other cats out there really care about the fact that Theres 2 crews pushing MDS. Judge the writer not the crew. ;)

P.S. Cool cities??? That was just a stupid thing to say.:D

HAHA

AIGHT FIRST OFF INUS .. CHILL WITH THE SHIT TALK BRO YOUR NOT HELPIN...

2ND... TO EVERYONE DONT COME POPPIN OFF ON A COMPUTER....

I ALREADY SAID IF YOU GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY SAY IT TO THE PERSONS FACE...... -IE- AT THE BING GRAFF JAM IF YOUR THERE!! ALSO WHO SAID LI AN UPSTATE WAS THE ONLY PLACES THAT HEADS WERE PAINTIN AT?? NO NEED TO GIVE DETAILS ABOUT ALL THE SPOTS OR AREAS A PERSONS PAINTED AT ON THE COMP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE...

3RD... YES IVE HEARD OF THE MDS FROM VIRGINIA AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED I DONT CARE.....IVE HEARD OF IT BEFORE I STARTED PUSHIN MDS AN IVE BEEN ASKED A COUPLE TIMES IF I WAS DOWN WITH THAT CREW SINCE I BEEN PUSHIN MDS... I ALWAYS SAY -NO IM NOT BUT IF THEY GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY GOOD OR BAD THEY CAN FIND ME AND LET ME KNOW ILL GO FROM THERE-....

YES THIS IS KINDA BULLSHIT TALKIN SHIT TO EACH OTHER OVER A COMP.. BUT HOW ELSE ARE HEADS GONNA BE ABLE TO STRAIGHTEN SHIT OUT... AN ALSO I SURE AS FUCK AINT NO NEW JACK 14 YR OL KID SO IF YOU FEEL LIKE SLASHIN MY SHIT COME GET IT...BUT LEAVE YOUR TAG NO ANONYMOUS SHIT...... AIGHT NUFF SAID ON THE COMP....TALK TO ME STRAIGHT UP OR I JUS WONT GIVE A FUCK!

yea yea yea... internet beef....blah blah blah...

i would prefer to handle this shit off of here but since this is where you kids choose to yap about your fake ass crew then this is where im going to communicate to you. go ahead keep writing mds. we will see where it gets you. sooner or later your going to bump into someone thats not feeling your toy asses biting our name. as far as seeing whos better... ill be posting some shit shortly. i think it will be pretty easy to see whos on top.. but its not even about that.. you guys are biting a crews name with members all around the country who have been collectively been painting for more than a decade. that alone should make you change your shit.

Guest The Cabaret

3RD... YES IVE HEARD OF THE MDS FROM VIRGINIA AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED I DONT CARE.....IVE HEARD OF IT BEFORE I STARTED PUSHIN MDS AN IVE BEEN ASKED A COUPLE TIMES IF I WAS DOWN WITH THAT CREW SINCE I BEEN PUSHIN MDS... I ALWAYS SAY -NO IM NOT BUT IF THEY GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY GOOD OR BAD THEY CAN FIND ME AND LET ME KNOW ILL GO FROM THERE-....

Ok so you heard of our crew before you named your crew after ours... ??? Thats pretty dumb... Here is what we all have to say to you.. Fuck you, stop pushing our crew.. Like how the fuck can you sit there and say to your self.. "well theres this crew mds.. im gonna start a crew called mds".. That is just bull shit, plain and simple.

ElectricitySucks.. Mind you own buisness .. like it isnt your problem so just shut up.. And yes i will agree with you that arguing with someone over the internet over 3 letters is really dumb, Its something that should never have to happen.

Look, a few years ago i was sitting there one day and a name popped in my head- " modern day skribes". SO, i figured- shit, thats a cool name. SO, i started forming it. To tell the truth i couldn't care if theres a crew the next county, or town, or even a block over. THIS IS GRAFFITI. Im 23 years old- " i dont know where you guys got that we were little kids from". The point is- this is ridiculous. If i've heard of you back then- it would of never happened. BUT, i didnt so its a shame. As captain of this ship (LI), theres nothing going to change. You go your way, we'll go ours. I actually like some of the VA stuff. I dont know why everyone has to be so proud they cant think straight.

You can sue me for copyright infringement if you feel like.

DickGozinya...

okay biter... a little long island trip is in the plan. I really hope you guys got some serious work out there. keep writing my crews name toy. i promise you wont have anything running. i dont give a shit what dumb ass term you came up with one day. It was already taken by someone. You might not take this shit seriously but we do.I really hope you guys are down for your shit like you talk.

Guest cool christ

oh my god you're bugging

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU SHIT MATTERED IN LONG ISLAND???? THAT'S NOT NY BY A LONG SHOT YOU DIPSHIT

GOD, THIS PAGE IS A DISGRACE

Guest TheDictator

MDS(va) Vs. MDS(Ny) yall should battle it for the crew name even though Ny would get toasted atleast then yall might learn your lessons...if a crew name is taken get a new one...mds(va) has been around for quite awhile i havent even heard of anyone from mds in NYC...so..i dunno im sure them Va Ballas would put it on yall cuz thats how we do in va and the tri-state areas fools...

Guest The Cabaret
Originally posted by 655321

what is really comes down to is you wish you lived where shit matters(ny),not down south where no one gives a fuck,be in as many videos as you want you dont even count in this game,give it up boys

You guys must be IDIOTS... YOU LIVE ON LONG ISLAND,, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.. If you want to talk about NYC you can bet your bottom dollar that Skan53 and Xrae have done more shit than all of you dick eaters put together. Go to any city that any of us live in or have lived in and you will see our shit there.. Ive never heard of any of you and judging by the quality of shit you feel necessary to post on the internet you suck. We dont care that you live in the hamptons, I mean im sure its nice and all.. but seriously though? You all are pushing our crew, and not that Im guessing that it will ever happen.. but if you ever see any of us your gonna get beat like a gang of little prostitues.

ok.....i dont think i can make this any more clear. so this will the last thing i have to say on the topic and then im fucking done.

if theyre going to come to LI and battle us or just diss our shit, go nuts. personally, i dont care. BUT IT SURE AS HELL BEATS THIS ONLINE BULLSHIT. i dont care what the crew that im in is called. i've said that before. i've said it to my friends. if it was up to me, i guess i might change it and no harm no foul or whatever. but this is not my decision. what IS my decision is to stand by the people i call friends.

i like alot of the shit i see from va, and i like alot of shit from other places. but this is where i call home. for now at least.

so with that said. come to LI and battle or diss or whatever you want to do. you've got your whole plan and i just plan to go about my life as normal. keep it graff.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

ok.....i dont think i can make this any more clear. so this will the last thing i have to say on the topic and then im fucking done.

if theyre going to come to LI and battle us or just diss our shit, go nuts. personally, i dont care. BUT IT SURE AS HELL BEATS THIS ONLINE BULLSHIT. i dont care what the crew that im in is called. i've said that before. i've said it to my friends. if it was up to me, i guess i might change it and no harm no foul or whatever. but this is not my decision. what IS my decision is to stand by the people i call friends.

i like alot of the shit i see from va, and i like alot of shit from other places. but this is where i call home. for now at least.

so with that said. come to LI and battle or diss or whatever you want to do. you've got your whole plan and i just plan to go about my life as normal. keep it graff.

do you even know who all is in mds???

Originally posted by chozer

do you even know who all is in mds???

if you mean have i seen their stuff before or whatever. then yes. i have. so i guess i know who some of the people in it are. did i know about their crew a year ago when i got put down in this one? no. i didnt. but i was told it was cool and all when i found out. then all this bullshit just starts up. so.....whatever. shit happens. time to deal with it in real life. bye bye people.

yo who even said anything about virginia. the real mds started in VA but we got members in DC, MD, NYC, NJ, and Los Angeles. what the fuck are you toys talking about.i dont give a fuck who your friends are and where you live. Your straight biting a crew that i built from the ground up for over 10 fucking years mother fucker. I didnt put in all this hard work for some new jacks with some busted ass styles to come along and take what i worked hard for. I was doing this shit way before this 12 ounce shit. Ive painted in every major city there is. Don't think that just cus your in LI that you cant be reached I have plenty of friends out there that got nothing better to do than diss your shit. If you think your boys should change the name then fucking drop the crew till they recognize whats up. If you disagree with them why would you be writing MY CREWS NAME? yea this shit over the net might be bullshit but believe me ive had my share of beef in every east coast city and i have never stopped. dont think it will be any different.

Originally posted by b/d

yo who even said anything about virginia. the real mds started in VA but we got members in DC, MD, NYC, NJ, and Los Angeles. what the fuck are you toys talking about.i dont give a fuck who your friends are and where you live. Your straight biting a crew that i built from the ground up for over 10 fucking years mother fucker. I didnt put in all this hard work for some new jacks with some busted ass styles to come along and take what i worked hard for. I was doing this shit way before this 12 ounce shit. Ive painted in every major city there is. Don't think that just cus your in LI that you cant be reached I have plenty of friends out there that got nothing better to do than diss your shit. If you think your boys should change the name then fucking drop the crew till they recognize whats up. If you disagree with them why would you be writing MY CREWS NAME? yea this shit over the net might be bullshit but believe me ive had my share of beef in every east coast city and i have never stopped. dont think it will be any different.

ok. you keep repeating things over and over. are you starting to realize how repetitive/pointless it is now? and im not going to drop my friends. i dont care about this stupid graffiti bullshit. they come first to me as friends and people so im going to stand by them.

if you feel the need to keep saying these things over and over and over online. then just email me.... longislandsucks@hotmail.com OR you can DISCUSS it like a normal human being in REAL TIME on aim... *******

its still online, yes. and its still retarded. but its better than this fucking 12oz shit.

Originally posted by b/d

i brought up virginia in the midst of things. i did so because i see jedi, lyes, syntax, scan, estate, and a number of other heads up in virginia. i know estate isnt from va, and i didnt think scan was either, but whatever....its not my argument.....

wasnt lapse in mds as well?

Guest DATSTFC

Wow This is some crazy shit, This is why for the past 17 years that Ive been doin this shit I stick to myself and have very loose associations with some crews. This online battling is quite amusing. Whoever it was who said you should battle on the streets has the right idea. Squash this shit already.