Long Island, NY

Dick Gozinya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

You saw that Dfect, huh...Listen, I got my opinions, you got yours, you and Odesk do yah thing....But If you got no respect for anyone seriously thats your thing watch whos toes you step on...Yeah I am mad at the world....

Guest --->NEKS

haha

at first i was pissed at certain comments on here

but at a closer glance, i realized this just might be the funniest thing ive read on 12oz yet.

this comment is awesome.

FUCK YOU ALL I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY OF YOU..

as well as this one

-CRACK YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR BOYS ON LI ANYMORE!!

fucking awesome!!!

hahahahaha

Originally posted by the_gooch

yawn......................

lets begin.........

you mean you have another 5000 pics of the same 5 spots demo?? you know whats funny??? i hear your crew talking shit about other cats from LI, saying they have big heads, yet YOU come off like you are gods gift to graff. i'm not gonna lie, you have some skills but a little modesty goes a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way my man!!! it takes more than 6 million posts on the net to build your graff resume! and for the record you came off like the BIGGEST egomaniac in you little interview on puregraffiti..........................sheeeessssssssshhhhhh.

ok thats it for now but i will be back to tax lunch money if i am called upon to do so.......haha

actually, demo is one of the most level headed guys i've ever met.

NEWS FLASH: the island has been hit!!!! you guys missed the boat! get over it!! ummm, and "quality work" means??? i've seen, and contributed PLENTY of "quality work". again get over it!!!! by the way, a lot of LI isn't wack, WHAT IS wack are some kids reppin it like chumps, by posting cheesy threads like this. for example: where demo posts 5000 pieces done in the same 3 spots over and over, and swears he is running shit!!!! there i said it!

i've never heard him say he's "running shit" either. nor have i heard any remarks close to this. and im pretty sure he didnt post anything like that here...

and im just soooooooo sorry that the island "has been hit and i missed the boat". cry cry cry fucking cry. get over your silly little "glory days" bro...and i'd like to personally thank you for all the quality work you've contributed. want a parade? medal? engraved plaque? gift certificate to the sizzler? i dont owe you people shit. so please stop acting like it.

....i dont mean to come off like this much of a dick. im just really sick of having these typical crap arguments rammed down my throat. and i do give respect where respect is due. but seriously.....quit harping on and on.

You are right that Kerst one liner was dope, too bad some sucka had to do something to it, wasnt me....And I aint gonna swet somethin that took me 30 seconds to do bored as shit during the day....Fuckin kids runnin the trap thinkin they were the first to highways????PLEASE!!!!You fuckin homo, yeah you, you know who you are....Please, just cause some people dont post their whole fuckin career online dont mean it didnt happen....Suckers be pullin their own cards, fags!!!!!!!!!!Dont think people dont know who the real dickriders are....No, FUCK YOU, you wanna make it official say the word.....Dfect, this aint really towards you, but, fuckin kids wanna pop shit, make it happen.....I dont care about some LI thread on the internet, this shit is corny because FAKES make it that way, and thats the fuckin truth........

Guest --->NEKS

this internet shit is fucking gay

i havent dissed one of you kids on here yet, but i get labeled as being "big-headed"

why? because i dont respond to your posts and give u props?

when i see something i like ill be the first to say so, regardless of who it is.

"i dont owe you people shit. so please stop acting like it. "

you think i want your thanks for anything? i dont want shit from you, and i dont expect shit from you.do your thing i can care less.

but some of you talk too much shit.

so heres the deal, just diss us, diss all the abk shit you see

you got the balls to talk shit online lets see if can bring it the streets.

go for it, or else shut the fuck up.

Re: this internet shit is fucking gay

Originally posted by --->NEKS

i havent dissed one of you kids on here yet, but i get labeled as being "big-headed"

why? because i dont respond to your posts and give u props?

when i see something i like ill be the first to say so, regardless of who it is.

"i dont owe you people shit. so please stop acting like it. "

you think i want your thanks for anything? i dont want shit from you, and i dont expect shit from you.do your thing i can care less.

but some of you talk too much shit.

so heres the deal, just diss us, diss all the abk shit you see

you got the balls to talk shit online lets see if can bring it the streets.

go for it, or else shut the fuck up.

firstly, i dont recall saying you were bigheaded.

secondly, i was going to say thanks for the positive comment on my pile of shit roller that i posted....so yeah. thanks for that.

thricely, i think my comment about not owing people shit was taken wrong...i'm just sick of alot of things.....alot of its not even about fucking graf....but whatever...long island is home for now. so i try to make the best of it on occasion.

the internet does tend to skew comments meanings.

and lastly...and im not going to speak for certain people here...but sometimes people drink and......yeah. things get said. but i'm not here to justify anything or put it down. because its not me. but i think everyone might just need to relax for a minute here. its only online. its not like it means shit.

and to neks (whom im apparently jocking.......which is news to me...) saw a pretty nice little piece on the back of a billboard somewhere...leafy green fill i believe. nice shit....seriously.

but whatever. im just some asshole.

and gooch,

like i said, respect where respects due. i dont front like i've been around forever, or even any length of time that matters. or at least i dont think i do.

frankly, i dont want a parade. i dont want shit. i just like to paint. doesnt matter to me where most of the time. and any flicks i might post are just for the purpose of sharing really...im not trying to throw it up here like BAM CHECK THIS OUT IM COOL WOOOO WHEEE. then again, like i said before, i dont think i'm like that. and if i am being like that, then maybe i need to re-evaluate some shit... why would i want fucking fame online? why would i want fame anyway? its not gonna get me a job down the line (most likely) or make my life fucking awesome.

paint, have fun, whatever. i'll back up my friends on whatever they decide to do, but im in this for shits and giggles and now im done with this arguing shit. maybe you'll see my shit up around somewhere down the line. super.

oh, and mom never drove a mini-van. and i'm a little older than 5th grade. ha.

*and if it comes down to a battle.....whatever. hell, ill battle for fucking fun if you want. as long as it stays graf...i have no problem losing as long as im painting. and, like i said, ill back up my friends with whatever they decide to do.

hello--

shhhhhhhhhhhh odesk is gonna speak-

this be by now the infamous odesk level headed an not drunk this time--

aight lets get this out of the way..

maybe i was a bit outta line sayin i have no respect for -any- of you.. so far i have not gone over anyone to start beef on the island or nyc... say what you want od's ultimately a nice guy. i think i said somewhere in the past im a nobody in this graff shit.. i do not post flix of my work to get noticed ... half or more of the time i dont even take flix of my shit! like people said it should be seen on the streets not on some comp screen.

when i do a throw it lives till its buffed or faded.. not in some flick book or even in my memories half the time..

maybe some of you get some respect or even alot of you... but youll never know or care so ill keep it in my brain for now.

im short on time right now so ill leave with this...

if you got beef with me take out my shit!! or shut up! but remember no anonymous scrawls leave your tag an its on!!

why are we bickering... maybe i started it but on the whole it jus makes us look worse... im not even gonna refer to li any more... im done over an out..

???

Big headed, egomaniac?? Wow, you really dont know me at all. Ask anyone, im my own worst critic. Maybe hot-head, but definetly not full of myself. Im not some spot whore either, if its a wall- ill freaking paint it. Im not worried about location. And you sholdnt be worried about what i do... I got a good idea who my critics are..

I gonna go out on a limb and say that Its good to see heads painting out there, and I have respect for that I just think this chatroom shit gets hectic real fast... I dont care what anyone says graffiti is for fame, and seeking some sort of notoriety, whatever that may be...Egos are involved, and well you know the rest....No one wants to start beef over nothing, that hunger for bombin or whatever gets people amped....Rambling....Fuck it....Peace....

TEST THIS OUT.. aight it works

the idea of a production between abk an mds is very interesting... perhaps instead of a battle maybe a collab production ... im jus suggesting it... i talked to slam rocka before about it but he neva tol me yes or no.... aight all this other bullshit aside ... im jus down to paint... hit me back with a pm if interested abksters??

aight my boy asked me (cause im such a nice guy) to scan these flix of -sest ftr- an post em for him so here goes...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000002.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000003.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000004.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000005.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000006.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000007.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00262043f00000008.jpg'>

autumn-- click on your picture in fotango... then click -create link to this picture- from on the right ...when you do that the screen will reload with an address on the top of the pic... use that address to post your flix here...

aight heres one dude im not ashamed to admit is a nice guy... sman really nice guy mad chill much props.. also peace to brades, banks, sprok ----- am