shitcoms

jah

i cant fuckin stand these things anymore. what the fuck is wrong with people? stupid fuckin catch phrases every fuckin minute, fake laughter, and fuckin washed up actors.... theyre getting as bad as commercials. shits so fuckin stupid....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

King of Queens is funny as hell. Leah Remini is hot. And Doug reminds me of myself.

Everybody Loves Raymond is cool too. He kinda reminds me of myself too.

My Wife & Kids with Damon Wayans is funny.

The Bernie Mac show is funny.

Both aren't the usual UPN Black Comedy.

before I spawn I will buy a Laff-Trak machine, so that when my child gets into the terrible twos, and onward...

as the child starts to 'test boundaries', like 'pushing it' when a spankerin' is iminent... I will make the machine play that fake ass studio "Ooooooooooooooh!" sound, the one that says 'somebody is in trouble' (or talking dirty ala Three's Company)...

Then when I must initiate the beating I will make the machine play laughs and applause...

everybody loves ramond is one of the shows i had in mind when i started this thread. i hate that fuckin show. ill admit that they come off iwth something funny once in a while, but for the most part its just played out humor and people being assholes to eachother. that just doesnt make me laugh anymore.

friends and scrubs....i cant help it, i laugh....go ahead and tell me how corny and yuppie it is that i watch friends...please, i really care what your 16 year old mind is thinking

p.s.-i would love to get a hold of the wife on "king of queens" for a few hours....seriously hot, hot soup

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dewey is funny. i think theyre gettting too old now though. malcom starts high school this season i think.

if you ever get saddened by tv, turn on the simpsons.

simpsons isnt a sitcom. im talking about the shows with the laughs every catch line and stupid cliches every two seconds. seinfeild is sick no doubt. i have to admit friends gets a chuckle out of me too. but in general, what the fuck are people thinking these days?"

Guest drunken phil

ive always wondered why t.v. comedies play that sound file of people laughing in the ackground... is it their way of telling you whats funny?

Archived