Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

shitcoms

i cant fuckin stand these things anymore. what the fuck is wrong with people? stupid fuckin catch phrases every fuckin minute, fake laughter, and fuckin washed up actors.... theyre getting as bad as commercials. shits so fuckin stupid....

King of Queens is funny as hell. Leah Remini is hot. And Doug reminds me of myself.

Everybody Loves Raymond is cool too. He kinda reminds me of myself too.

My Wife & Kids with Damon Wayans is funny.

The Bernie Mac show is funny.

Both aren't the usual UPN Black Comedy.

malcolm in the middle is funny

i know there are others but im drawing a blank right now

I agree with Pistol...although I dont have cable anymore which allows me to watch no tv at all now...which could be a good thing...

the thing with shitcoms is that they are so formulaic (is that a word?).

you can almost count down the seconds until they bust another joke.

hey maybe comedy is mathematical.....

who cares if it's mathematical or not. as long as i get a chuckle then it's good. i think the funniest ones are the ones where you see a part of yourself in a character cause you can relate.

before I spawn I will buy a Laff-Trak machine, so that when my child gets into the terrible twos, and onward...

as the child starts to 'test boundaries', like 'pushing it' when a spankerin' is iminent... I will make the machine play that fake ass studio "Ooooooooooooooh!" sound, the one that says 'somebody is in trouble' (or talking dirty ala Three's Company)...

Then when I must initiate the beating I will make the machine play laughs and applause...

everybody loves ramond is one of the shows i had in mind when i started this thread. i hate that fuckin show. ill admit that they come off iwth something funny once in a while, but for the most part its just played out humor and people being assholes to eachother. that just doesnt make me laugh anymore.

Guest imported_Tesseract

:)^^ Awesomelarious!!!

friends and scrubs....i cant help it, i laugh....go ahead and tell me how corny and yuppie it is that i watch friends...please, i really care what your 16 year old mind is thinking

p.s.-i would love to get a hold of the wife on "king of queens" for a few hours....seriously hot, hot soup

only ones i like are the bernie mack show, grounded for life and malcolm in the middle. yea, thats about it. so i guess, pretty much the ones that come on fox... fuck all those other stations.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE IS THE SHIT!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dewey is funny. i think theyre gettting too old now though. malcom starts high school this season i think.

if you ever get saddened by tv, turn on the simpsons.

Guest imported_Europe

..........The Simpsons...............

Guest Glow

Malcome in the middle is bollocks, man. I can't beleive people find it entertaining.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this