FUCK YOU BITCH GET AWAY FROM ME

Guest drunken phil

Guest drunken phil

i remember a 12os thread on cheating on your girlfriends. i do my very best to not cheat on anyone and i never have and probably never will. well i just found out my girlfried is GOING OUT with this other faggot ass motherfucker. i admit that im a lenient, forgiving pacifist, but i also know that i dont set standards for others. im not good at letting go but i feel i should. now excuse me while i down that bottle of rum to make me forget about this shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite dude heres what you do

1. grab up some homies

2. get some "gangsta" weapons (minibats, knuckles, batons, etc)

3. find the guy shes dating

4. beat the shit out of him, spray an "x4" tag on his forehead, and blame it on gangs!!

5. then give your bitch a genital disease and dump her!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

pok that was a joke....but honestly if i were in your position, id get pretty fucking sad/pissed that she was doing this...confront her, ask her whats up, deal with the other guy by giving him a beatdown or something, try and keep shit going but if the chick still cheats, she aint worth your time

Guest drunken phil

actually this is the second time... your right, i am sad and pissed. but i dont fucking care, it takes two to tango and if one person dosent want to the second person cant make em.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea see thats my problem...i let my rage get ahold of me, so while you might try and drink it off, i would be thinking up and eventually doing some sorta plan to beat the living shit out of that guy shes dating

Guest -MOE LESTER-

no if im just down for beating the fuck out of a guy cus i dont like him, i would do it azn mob style cus alot of my friends are azn thugs and shit....so basically we just run up and jump him, kick the shit out of him and exchange words, then bounce

if its like over personal beef like someone talking shit about me or graffiti, i will handle my shit 1v1

i never understood the mentality behind beating the dudes ass that the girls fucking.. i mean honestly... shes the one that chose to do it.. and u know damn well if u were in the same postion.. ud fuck a girl whos got a man.. so why not let the motherfucker play on and dump the bitch.. it aint that big of a deal

its not really that big of a crisis, you can come out looking like the victim type. Now ignore your friends calling you an "oprah bitch" because their mockery will fade into the background when your new untapped resource of pitty is unleashed.

Stay strong, and fuck her best friend :crazy:

drink man, drink your problems away..... and make that bitch pay!

i just got a bottle of bacardi tonight. its a treat for a poor mother fucker like me. ill still drink good alcohols though. id rather not drink than drink nasty beer. my collection is growing though. ive got baileys and bacardi right now. need more (tequila, jameson, jd, soco, absinth, kahlua, henny, grand royale, alize, jeguermyster(yeah i completely butchered the spelling on that one...), vodka, and some bourbon and ill be cool... god damn i havea lot of shit to buy...)

Archived