Caught Masterbating

webcam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My sister caught me when i was 13 or so, i was about to cum when she slammed the door. I was wearing sweatpants so when i jumped off the bed my pants automatically pulled up...i stood there checking her checking me suffering...its still in my mind as the perfect illustration of pain despair and humiliation...worst ejaculation ever.

Its been 10 years and she still talks about that when she has the chance...

incest much?

whenever i want my girl to put out (usually when i wake up) and she dont i just reach over and grab the lube and take care of it and be like whatever i dont need you. at first the anger stare is strong then unfortunately a half hour into it whan im almost done i notice some interest. i finish then she be like lets do it, fuck that use your vibrator, you snooze you lose.

One of my boys has this tradition that whenever he moves in with a new bitch he makes the bitch dinner then jacks off in front of her and tells her i can cook for myself and get my own nut i dont need you for shit. I guess his father gave him that advice when he was younger.

T;6950846']One of my boys has this tradition that whenever he moves in with a new bitch he makes the bitch dinner then jacks off in front of her and tells her i can cook for myself and get my own nut i dont need you for shit. I guess his father gave him that advice when he was younger.

I was skimming this, and read "he makes the bitch dinner then jacks off in it."

Even so...

T;6950846']One of my boys has this tradition that whenever he moves in with a new bitch he makes the bitch dinner then jacks off in front of her and tells her i can cook for myself and get my own nut i dont need you for shit. I guess his father gave him that advice when he was younger.

Sounds like that guy in the movie Little Children that is a pedophile. He goes on his first date in a long ass time, and I forgot if it was either in the car or when his date drops him home on his porch, he just whips his dick out jerks off, then tells her not to tell anyone or he'll kill her.

Archived