Caught Masterbating

webcam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have yet to be caught slippin.

me too :cool:

When I lived with my parents I never used headphones cause I would be paranoid I wouldn't hear anyone knocking on the door or coming into the room so I would play music really low, like some music that's just playing but you don't really listen to, like Blue oyster cult :lol:

Covers up the fap noise and you don't lose concentration singing along or thinking how much the song sucks.

I'm a pro at this shit.

who was the one dude who came home and did some quick recon and didn't think that there was anyone in the house but there really was. Dude ended up sitting on the families community computer in the living room or some shit with his pants around his ankles and started a clip that began in the middle of some penetrating act that the chick was screaming/moaning at the top of her lungs. Chick was getting pounded so hard that dudes sister who was sleeping on the couch in the other room woke up and was like WTF.

LOL, i was laughing my ass off when i read that post. Who was the dude who posted that story up in Channel Zero??

one time i got caught when i was in like 8th grade i shared a room with my younger brother and i was goin at it while he was sleeping and i was on the laptop. i was watchin my pronz and he rolls over opens his eyes and gets up turns on the light and says, "dude wtf are you doing". I had my blanket on, cuz i was sitting on the ground, but you could probably tell what i was doing. i told him "youre dreaming", and he went back to sleep.

the next morning he was all, "yo i had the wierdest fuckin dream last night....i woke up and saw you on the comp beating your meat". i calle dhima homo and told all of his friends. after that the whole middle school thought he was a faggot and til this day he still thinks he was dreaming about me masterbating. haha im fucked up.

one time i got caught when i was in like 8th grade i shared a room with my younger brother and i was goin at it while he was sleeping and i was on the laptop. i was watchin my pronz and he rolls over opens his eyes and gets up turns on the light and says, "dude wtf are you doing". I had my blanket on, cuz i was sitting on the ground, but you could probably tell what i was doing. i told him "youre dreaming", and he went back to sleep.

the next morning he was all, "yo i had the wierdest fuckin dream last night....i woke up and saw you on the comp beating your meat". i calle dhima homo and told all of his friends. after that the whole middle school thought he was a faggot and til this day he still thinks he was dreaming about me masterbating. haha im fucked up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh! Shit! That was the funniest shit ever if I was high right now I would have definitely pissed my pants

WTF are you doing that shit with your bro in the same room for?!?

Ugghhhh I'd imagine that situation would be similar to if you were in jail /nh

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

our beds were hella far apart

NO HOMO!!!!!

just read the sig haha,

so yesterday my girlfreinds dad came home in the middle of smashing... jumped in closet butt naked, only remember that my car was outside and pants were on floor... fuccck:disguised:

plus reminded me of what happend to me last friday

Stayed the night at this girls place from high school got some booty that night n that morning :D But the morning was the weird part..

Right after the romp fest was on we had just walked into the living room area and there was a knock on the door, now she ain't got a bf but she's got a hell of a crazy mom n i was just wearin some shorts n a shirt so it was pretty obvious i spent the night. Now even tho this was her place I didn't wanna deal with her mom so i grabbed my bag and bounced back into the bedroom..

Turns out it was her grandma n grandpa coming by to say hi. Got to chill on the nice as hell soft bed of hers while she talked to them for awhile. Heard them ask if she was gonna go to church sunday haha.. not gonna lie tho i was a lil nervous they might come in for whatever reason and it'd just be a weird awkward moment...

But all went good and will hopefully smash again without any problems

I've only been walked in on once and it was while I was fuckin.

I was at this Portuguese girls dorm room. She had 4 house mates but there were only 2 rooms so when ever I'd come over we'd end up fucking on her couch. The time we got caught I was on top of her while she was face down and her room mate comes out of the room, doesn't notice us and walks to the fridge to get something to drink. On the way back she stops for a second and looks at us, then says "you guys can't be serious, everyone sits there" and then went back into her room. After that she always came over to my place.

FREE 2 WEEKS OF BALLIN A$$ VIP for anyone who wants

to participate.........

Since this ad is running non-stop, we are giving 2 weeks of VIP away for

this contest. We encourage those who aren't participating in this contest

to support our advertisers and 12oz. by just giving the ad a click and

checking out a great beer companies ad.

Who doesn't like beer? Go watch their commercials and check out their

V.I.B benefits… which could land you in the 12oz. VIP…….

click on Miller Lite Ad

find commercials link

1. Give me any 3 commercial names.

find Miller Lite Gear link

2. How much does the WOMEN'S "Real Women Drink" t-shirt cost?

find About Miller Lite link

3. Tell me the 3 steps to insanely great taste.

** go the extra mile and add them on facebook! **

if you don't get it right you will not get the free 2 WEEKS….

PM your answers bacK.

contest ends at 9 P.M. TOMORROW NIGHT (12/9/09) EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

just read the sig haha,

so yesterday my girlfreinds dad came home in the middle of smashing... jumped in closet butt naked, only remember that my car was outside and pants were on floor... fuccck:disguised:

this has also happened to me once except for i had to jump out onto the balcany and the neighbors daughters saw me pretty much naked cupping my ball sac. :lol: :lol:

My friend gets caught by his girlfriend allllllll the time and for some reason she is never impressed ... she should put out more

whenever i want my girl to put out (usually when i wake up) and she dont i just reach over and grab the lube and take care of it and be like whatever i dont need you. at first the anger stare is strong then unfortunately a half hour into it whan im almost done i notice some interest. i finish then she be like lets do it, fuck that use your vibrator, you snooze you lose.

plus reminded me of what happend to me last friday

Stayed the night at this girls place from high school got some booty that night n that morning :D But the morning was the weird part..

Right after the romp fest was on we had just walked into the living room area and there was a knock on the door, now she ain't got a bf but she's got a hell of a crazy mom n i was just wearin some shorts n a shirt so it was pretty obvious i spent the night. Now even tho this was her place I didn't wanna deal with her mom so i grabbed my bag and bounced back into the bedroom..

Turns out it was her grandma n grandpa coming by to say hi. Got to chill on the nice as hell soft bed of hers while she talked to them for awhile. Heard them ask if she was gonna go to church sunday haha.. not gonna lie tho i was a lil nervous they might come in for whatever reason and it'd just be a weird awkward moment...

But all went good and will hopefully smash again without any problems

MY NIGGA THAT WAS OD UNEVENTFUL.

whenever i want my girl to put out (usually when i wake up) and she dont i just reach over and grab the lube and take care of it and be like whatever i dont need you. at first the anger stare is strong then unfortunately a half hour into it whan im almost done i notice some interest. i finish then she be like lets do it, fuck that use your vibrator, you snooze you lose.

Wow i wish i had thought of that....

Not really.

Archived